If a guy has a good personality, good looks and above average height, would a girl care if he has no friends?

If a guy has a good personality, good looks and above average height, would a girl care if he has no friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would Hitler kill a nigger jew?

If she's stuck up and popularity somehow affects her opinion of you, yeah.

Chances are that not having friends but having a good personality are contradictory. You probably have some other problems you're ignorant to like being socially inept, especially if you come here for advice.

>Chances are that not having friends but having a good personality are contradictory

It's mostly because I haven't had any opportunity to meet people

why so friendless OP

Two reasons

>home schooling
>the lack of time and money to go anywhere

Of course they'll care. Either they'll think "he has no friends, he must have SOME flaw that drives them away", or they'll think "he's not popular and I'm not either, maybe it'll work".

I would not care, take me

w-where you at

I understand you as I myself never had friends as a youngling, as I was a fucking weirdo. By the time I got into highschool and became self-aware to the point of psychopathy, you basically have to act natural and approach people. Being approachable isn't enough, and finding people with your common interests garuntees friends. Between finding the right people and being a lonely loner, make friends with random people you're usually around like in class or at work by mimicking their appearance, actions, language, and ideas whether you agree with them or not. Just don't be that redditfag that needs everyone to like him, so he tries way too hard. That's how you lose friends.

Not at all

and your probably a faggot

nigga shut yo' mu'fukin face up before i come over there and suck yo' dick. You gon' catch dese hands or you gon' catch dis' dick. you choose

At my tree house
I'm a nice girl, i like Philip K. Dick, Philosophy and ham radio

Sounds like good advice.

Tbh the problem is that I don't even have enough chances to leave the house.

>girls on Sup Forums

nice try

Doesn't it hurt knowing that the people you surround yourself with, or lack there of for OP, they don't share your exact interests and think you're weird for liking those things. How there are people in the world going through the same things as you, but you will never connect with them. You will always be a loner, never finding that one user that understands you. It's funny how millions of people go on this site, yet I can't find a single person who shares that connection.
>now you got me into ma feels

When you go on your tinder dates do they ask about your friends? No. They only care about you and what your level of autism.

Well, i'm not like most of the girls
Reddit is full of liberals and i do not enjoy it as much as i enjoy the relatively low hipocrisy level of Sup Forums, but most of my time i spend on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

I kinda know that feel. It'd would feel nice to have someone I could even just slightly connect with, though. And that doesn't sound extremely hard to find.

Listen, I'm gonna drop some philosophy on you faggots about life right?
>You will amount to nothing like the +50 billion people before you who are now dead and forgotten
>The universe doesn't care for your existence, making life in universal terms, meaningless
>The only enjoyment you can get in life is through your simplistic, 1st person, ignorant life experiences as a person with other meaningless people, yet that is still painful

You sound cool ngl
>tinder

I'm trying to avoid thots and from my understanding, tinder is thot central.

Also friends are a threat to keeping your attention to themselves, so you won't see your friends anyway.

these things don't bother me at all

Tinder is what you make of it.

Thay's the beauty of Sup Forums, i think
Sometimes you meet people who are a lot like you, you feel it, but in the same time you know that persistent connection with them over time will probably result in a string of boring interactions over the Internet
Sometimes, anons touch your heart in an unusual way, and it's all for the moment, you know
Knowing that the thread will soon 404 is somehow satisfying in a weird way

>Friends backstab and deceive you
>Your wife/husband lose their love and affection for you within 20 years
>Your family and friends will come and go without your control, leaving you in grief, sadness, and suffering
>There is no concrete evidence when you die you will be happy forever in heaven, yet you believe because you're afraid
>You're afraid of death, pain, suffering...
>Believing everything will be okay on the other side of the tunnel is false optimism, as people use you for that
>In itself, faith is another way people can use and abuse you for your emotions

It's a huge red flag to her op, because then it could mean you have a mental illness or some type of disability. Yes she'd figure out you have the autism.

Anything that can be criticised will be criticised. Get a couple mates to show that you aren't a complete shut-in or something.

Don't worry about it man, just always keep a suicide pill around you and the worst that can happen is you'll stop thinking forever.

If only that feeling could last forever. Goodfeels are the only meaning in life, making me actually put drug users on a higher level of happiness then others. Think about it. A man is making the most of his life by having a good feeling all the time, compared to most people who spend 40 years in a cubicle, to get their 401k, only to be so old they can no longer do the things they wanted due to old age.

The problem to that is:
>The effect of your death onto your family
>By ending your suffering, you're making everyone else's suffering 20x worse, making me perceive suicide as selfish and cruel
>If you have nothing to live for, you are then just better getting high for the rest of your life instead of an heroing

But is it worth it? What is the good feeling anyway? A chemical process in your brain that gives you a temporarily release of the constant burden you experience as a creature who is not supposed to exist on first place.
I don't know if it's worth it.

Fuck it, give me some temp mail

I like to refer to this video when I'm in a fuck life kinda mood when browsing Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ&t=2s

Don't know, but I would prefer if a girl I was with didn't have any friends. Then they wouldn't be talking to her changing her mind about stuff, and taking up her time.

Yes, i know, it's pointless
I'm just so lonely