WILSHERE OUT
MONREAL OUT
OSPINA OUT
STEVE BOULD OUT
WENGER OUT

GABRIEL OUT ALSO

6th for Arselel

4th for Arsenal

>Someone other then Allegri coming in summer.

i'm a shit fucking twat who can't play football

WELBECK OUT
RAMSEY OUT
CECH OUT

WILSHERE IN
SZCZESNY IN
CHAMBERS IN

>twitter.com/Arsenal/status/843494702599098368

gonna be hilarious seeing arseanal sink like a lead balloon when based arsene finally leaves you ungrateful twats

>10-0

WENGER
FOREVER

>putting a meme arrow in front of a link

this should seriously, unironically, be a lifetime ban on Sup Forums.

delete your post and post it over again

Force of habit, lad.

>he unironically linkifies shit

Enjoying 6th, Arselel?

>Pep to get another 200mil for summer transfers plus the money he gets if he decides to sell any players.

How are we richer then City again?

twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/843590938547163137

HE IS STAYING THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/SemperIiber/status/843608288180822016

yes actually

>comfy grandpa in

feels good, fuck the haters.

I feel sick to my stomach

I just cant believe this

i refuse to believe this

it makes no fucking sense

waht

i don't believe it

the club are feeding the media lies about Wenger staying

testing the waters

I genuinely can't imagine him ever leaving at this point

Not only do I fully expect him to stay another 2 years, I fully expect him to stay another 2 years beyond that, and beyond that. Just cannot see him ever going at this point.

Get fucked WOBs.

>Alexis injured
Inb4 he was the reason Arsenal was shit this whole time and they start playing well again.

If I was a betting man I'd put money on Wenger staying. Easy earnings.

Who /akb/ here?

So, who is Wenger buying in the summer?
You have already come to terms with the fact that he's not leaving, right user?

You fucking retards do realise that if Wenger leaves we will immediately drop out of Europe for years, and with no legendary manager at the helm or European football to lure new players we will likely never see anyone of Özil's or Sanchez's caliber at Arsenal ever again?

what's he gonna do? politely ask them to "work harder"?

probably Lacazette, a new left back and a young CM, maybe a winger

Jewmaican is losing the plot

>look errn we were a bit unlucky, we are mentally strong and just need to work a little harder. We are not out of the race yet.

Arsenal are dropping out of Europe as it stands with Wenger. No world class player wants to join Arsenal either because of the sinking ship Wenger mans, and the two world class players he did trick into joining are leaving before he retires.

>Molly and Burrich getting married

lol'd

Looks a bit like this crazy feminist bitch on my twitter

Nice way of trying not to disprove your own argument there, Chad.

will he be ok?

>yfw Brendan Rodgers goes Invincible with Arsenal 2017/18.

Focusing the wrong energies, lads

SPILL THE BOARD when?

>This compromise with one more year talk

Wenger OUT
Execute all board members

>6th

>expoopsed

>phonecall that saved Arsenal

you think Wenger is just pretending to be retarded?

He's really lost it sadly. Old age happens to all of us.

> As reports of a move for Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel emerged in Germany, Wenger has told close allies it is now his intention to stay.

>Sources claim the club's current plight has only served to strengthen Wenger's resolve to sign a new contract.
Failure and terrible football are just strengthening the stubborn old madman's resolve. Him leaving could very likely land us Tuchel. Özil would definitely stay in that case.

Since protests and disasterous performances aren't getting rid of him, it is time to turn to mememagic. Please kek, grant me gets to make my arse dreams come true!!!

The worst part of all of this is that we're still signed with Puma

>6th

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many players will turn Wenger down next season?

all of them

Why have none of u Brits ended wings yet

>the phonecall that killed arsenal

Who is Arsenal fans' favourite Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty?

2-10khamun

What was that hand gesture trying to convey?

that Giroud is a transman with a vagina

Accept it man.

It's Arsene FC now. He leaves when he wants.

DT could fly a plane over the stadium at every game until the end of the season and nothing will change.

Also, he's gonna replace Sanchez with some 20-year old in the summer. AND he'll fail to sign Mbappe

Oh God I just want this to end. When will the Muslim core declare Jihad on Wenger

Yeah nah hey

NEW THREAD

Fuck up cunt

instagram.com/p/BR1DUKnAU5A/

Ayy lmao

Who is their manager?

Not Wenger

fuck off chink

when do you think the suffering will end?

>being fan of this club
top of the topest kek

>6th

>humiliated in champions league
>dropped to 6th below drawchester United
>news of Wenger extending contract
Honestly, whats going on with the club?

Didn't ask

board is giving us the finger

Isn't it the manager's job to make them players work harder? Why is he saying this over the Internet and not in the fucking dressing room/during workouts/during briefings?

was waiting for you to get to that part

you said you didn't like how he had a wife and kid, then he gets absolutely cucked

morning lads
what's the point anymore?

WENGER OUT

LMAO!!!!

Also

>6th

>hahahahah 6th!!1! HAHGAHA
>the absolute state of customers, liverslips, yids and chelsea nonces

you do realize that ALL of your shit clubs have finished 6th or lower a hell of a lot more recently than arsenal?

You've never won a champions league laugh my arse off.

>Despite post-match comments at WBA, Wenger has not decided his future yet. Wants to stay but is genuinely torn
>Wenger discussed possible summer transfer targets with senior #afc players recently. Indicates his thinking but that was before bad run

twitter.com/JamesOlley/

>Wants to stay
So he's staying.

Yeah I don't get the mentality, I don't understand how he can justify even to himself (outside of the simplistic arguments) staying when he's not 100% confident in his own ability.

He can probably get more than £8m a year if he goes to China, for example.

But he doesn't justify himself, that's the thing. At this point he's just an arrogant, greedy old man with no shame.
He doesn't even try to make excuses or take responsibility when we play poorly and just blames the ref or something.

I've seen people on Twitter applauding his behaviour because "he protects the players and the board while they hide behind him", but Wenger takes absolutely no responsibility. He never admits he's wrong or should have done something different.
I find it hard to believe he cares at all.

>officially denying a baseless rumour
>even getting Ornstein to report it

Says it all.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39327418

>The Premier League is a championship that amazes me. I like the playing style and the teams. And who knows, someday, I would like to play at it, yes. I admire Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool — these are the teams that are always there fighting.

neymar incoming. wenger IN.

>He can probably get more than £8m a year if he goes to China, for example.
Two more years of £8m a year (with a possible extension) is more than a "probably more than £8m a year" in China once.

That implies my post said he could only get a single season in China - which it didn't, and he wouldn't.

He seems like such a pushover

feel sort of bad for him

Not going to accept shit unless it's set in stone, there is no way we as a club can go on like this, its fucked up that everyone is pushing ahead of us while we remind stale

Implying that
>Arsene "I could've signed him, but didn't" Wenger
>Arsene "Nothing is good enough, not even top 4 and RO16 CL exit" Wenger
>Arsene "Build the stadium with his bare hands" Wenger
>Arsene "Walcott is ahead of Messi" Wenger
>Arsene "Errm we're having a bit of a setback" Wenger
>Arsene "I don't feel capable but I wish to stay" Wenger
could keep his job in a ruthless "buy whatever you need, but win us the title" league.

to be fair his life was completely fucked
no way anyone goes through all that without being broken

I'm so, so sorry.

>"buy whatever you need, but win us the title" league
does china fit this category? i thought they just wanted stars for brand purposes, same as the a-league

a-league teams are better than chinese teams by the way, and that says a lot

stay strong pupper. reminder that if you aren't WENGER IN. you are a filthy nigger arsenal wagoner. #respect.

if wenger doesn't leave i will honestly record a fake isis video where i behead some melon that looks like him.

i don't know what i'll get out of it but i'm going to do it

>these are the teams that are always there fighting
haha

Never.

Has Arsene announced anything or is John Cross a liar

97th for wenger out

john cross is a professional fanfic writer, and a part time propaganda mouthpiece for the club. Nothing he says can be taken as remotely resonable or without an agenda.

>he has sucked off arsene so much he will write his autobiography after he retires
nice to know it will be a book of LIES