I am stupid Sup Forums

I am stupid Sup Forums
I can't tell if this chick is trying to get on my D or not. she has a boyfriend, and we all work together, but lately me and her and been hanging out solo. we're going to a concert tomorrow night just the two of us and she made an odd request today, wanting to spend the night at my place afterwards. we live 20 minutes away from each other so driving her back wouldn't have been a big deal, I told her its fine if she does and fine if she doesn't and she got all stoked for a sleepover (i'm buying smores stuff for her for this). She told me she sleeps on peoples couches all the time, its cool. We both have to work the next morning and I'm thinking both of us having to take a shower is inevitable.

She's pretty into her boyfriend and we're all buddies, hang out as a threeple all the time. I don't know how to proceed. Until now I've voluntarily put myself in friendzone with her. I'd like to fuck her and I frankly don't give a damn about the boyfriend getting cheated on.

How should I proceed Sup Forums?
I've been thinking about two options
1.)strait up ask her before the concert if its a date and if yes if she kisses on the first date
2.)after concert at very end of night, if things still haven't been cleared up, I'll ask her to sleep in my bed with me rather than a my couch

I feel like 2.) is more beta in general and safer for maintaining friendship, but 1.) would give me a hard on all night for her if she says yes. I think 1.) could also potentially be passed off as a joke if she answers no

The girl in the pic isn't the girl in question, she just has purple hair so I searched for purple hair

girl is a solid 7/10, 8/10 in my opinion. rock climber physique very little boobs, kind of skinny

I'm a 5/10 I'd say, kind of fat, but so is her bf. I have a beard and 'stache and i think that is helping with this chick. her bf is little boy shaven

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DO it op, fuck the living shit outta her, she obviously wants something if she wants to stay the night, dont over think it. i wish i could know how this turned out op.

Not 100% certain on this but pretty sure she's not interested based on how she asked. She specifically said she sleeps on people's couches all the time which makes me think that's all she expects to do.

If I'm wrong and you want to go for it, do #1 since you can pass it off as an awkward joke.

OP here
just finished cleaning my shower
I have a lot of work to do to my man cave to make it even a reasonable area for this kind of thing to go down

there is only going to be about 4-5 hours between this concert and when we have to wake up for work. She mentioned wanting to sleep at my place to maximize sleep time, but really its like 10 extra minutes and she wants to make smores somehow, which tells me she's not serious about sleeping.

We did sort of have a moment together the last time we hung out as a duo, I wouldn't definitely say I felt vibes coming from her vagina area. She's even been using blushy face emojis and shit lately when I say stuff about her.

I'm thinking she wants the D and I'm thinking I have a pretty good shot at getting it wet

grow some balls and tell her you are into her. you tell her don't ask her. don't be beta about it.
if she ain't into you that way at least you aren't hanging around like some beta fag 3rd wheeling their dates in hopes they split so you can try and rebound and fail miserably at that.
you faggot.

Have her booze available and talk about shit you know she's into, go from there . . . best of luck and go Alpha when you feel the time is right

Shes fucking around with you user run and tell the guy shes dating otherwise enjoy a headache

no way dude. If she's not into me I really want to keep being her friend. I don't think asking her out would put her off so much we couldn't be friends though

this girl is fucking cool. her boyfriend is a bit less cool but still I like hanging out with them.
you know couples can still have friends right, even guy friends. two people that date can mutually have a friend that they hang out with together.
Its not like some kind of beta fag 3rd wheel cuckery to be a single male that is friends with a couple.

I should have mentioned she actually lives with her bf, they have a house together

so if she's not coming home after the concert he 100% for sure knows about it somehow and presumably is ok with it. She talks a lot about being independent from him, like he doesn't own her. but the guy has never acted like he does either.

I'm honestly not going to be surprised if I find out that he is in fact a cuckold and gets off to her sleeping with other guys

This is entirely your choice OP, but let me just say this:

These things NEVER end well. It's probably not worth the drama. If he isn't a legit cuck, then he's gonna be pissed at some point that she slept at your place regardless of whether sex went down or not. Even if it's months from now during an argument or something, and then guess what, your friendship with both of them is gonna get fucking tanked.

Also, girls who have a boyfriend but are willing to go to a concert with another guy and sleep at his house are just looking for trouble. Period. There is no in between and no excuse. It doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna hop on your dick, but it doesn't mean she won't either, and a lot of girls like that just get off on the idea of it rather than doing it - and those girls are big time trouble.

a) she doesn't want shit from you and you'll make it weird.
b) she wants you and not him anymore and wants to see how she can weasel away from him.
c) she wants to stay with him but fuck you on the side.
d) she wants you all to be cool and to fuck you both, right out in the open like.

If you can get past the slight weirdness in the beginning, d is awesome. If you want things to remain copacetic and you don't care about being "with" her, c is a great choice, after all you don't want to tie down some bitch like this if she's gonna play these kinds of games. B, you're gonna have to choose between your friend and your girl because that's not gonna ever be not-awkward between everybody, and it could fuck up your place of employ to who knows what end. A, frankly is plausible and you should anticipate this shit with all of your focus. If it's A, you will look like a douchebag and it won't end well.

All that being said, have fun OP, you're on your own.

this is what im afraid of

brah. it is some beta cuck shit.
if you have feelings for this bitch outside of just a fuck, and it sounds like you do. that shit aint gonna die unless you are getting some good pussy from some other bitch on the reg. at leas then you can just pretend you are clapping blue-hair's cheeks till the feelings pass.

besides that you are planning on giving her a lackluster fuck session during a 5 hour block where this bitch wants to be sleeping for work the next day.
if you are planning on stealing this chick from her current bf you might want to be a little more extra than some smores in your apartment after a concert. bitch got a house with this dude, and from the sounds of it at least her BF is confident enough to not see you as a threat.

You work with the two of them, are you retarded? If you want to fuck that badly, get a hooker.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm 28 and I can tell you I've been through my share of women like this.

And.... I continue to know women like this. They just don't change. I have a LTR, 9/10 korean qt. Her cousin is MARRIED and still travels with random "guy friends" (sometimes he knows them, sometimes not) and goes to concerts, hotels, etc and sleeps in the same room, sometimes same bed.

Claims she's never cheated, but even if she hasn't, she definitely gets off on having lots of orbiters and putting herself in those dangerous positions.

And guess what? She's surprised now that her husband spends 100% of his time at work and their marriage is on the rocks.

Braj have some chill. Do u want to fuck her or are u just trying to prove to urself that ur not "beta"? After u answer that ull know what to do. I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

By the time this thread finishes ur gonna convince urself to take some angry beta's advice and "JUST DO IT BRO DON'T BE A PUSSY" ur gonna psych urself up, and get all ready to "slay dat pussy" and when the time comes ur gonna do it in an awkward way and creep her out.

The fact that u come here with this tells me u feel like a bitch for the most part. But the only reason u are one is because u feel like one. If ur trying to fuck this chick to prove u aren't then kiss it goodbye. Ask urself if u want her, ask urself if ur willing to risk ur friendship with these two. When ur honest to urself about it u won't need to come here and ask us.

Lol. I'll bet you 100 shmeckles she bangs you and then claims rape to her boy friend. She can't wait to have you by the balls. Then she will fuck your the whole time you are awaiting trial. Enjoy it while it lasts.

>purple hair
I would have walked away at that point.

you're probably smarter than I am

THIS
OP, she does this for ATTENTION. That's all she wants, and the brighter the hair, the truer this is.

Woop buyy poop scoop

Just tip your fedora at the end of the night and say "why don't you take the bed and I sleep on the floor my lady" that is sure to make her whispering eye quiver with desire for you and your manly neckbeared and "stash"

Tell her you want to see what color her hair is

Does the bf know about the concert? Does he know of the plan for her to stay over? If no than yea she is looking to fuck. If he does than i wouldnt try anything unless she moves first. Could look real bad on your part, dudes shoot dudes for less.

this is what you do fam...from a real playa

1) go to the concert with her
2) make arrangements to meet up with another girl in front of her
3)if 2 not available, hit on/talk to other girls in front of her
4)try and "forget" that she is sleeping over
5)act surprised if she presses you to stay over. claim you thought it was a joke and her boyfriend would never approve
6)if she still presses stop saying anything and just dismiss it
7)pretend to meet up with some old "fling" or other girl and make it so your spot is unavailable because you have other arrangements
8)claim at work the next day you met up with some other girl from your past

prepare for her to be all over your dicksack

youre welcome

pretty good advice right there...

smores stuff sounds like you may in fact be a homosexual... if you wanna fuck her forget the smores, bust out some tequila shots and music... you're way less likely to smash in the morning before work if you didn't do it the night before

yes
and yes

I just texted her to see if her bf knows she's spending the night, and she says she asked him before ever bringing it up with me. says he cool with it and its not weird. says she "wouldn't put me in a position like that because she values my friendship too much"
which to be honest didn't sound promising. i'm going to stop texting so I don't fuck it up for myself tomorrow

I can totally see how this could come up in some fight I might not even be a part of and fuck some shit up later though. even if i don't fuck her. just the fact that she's sleeping here tomorrow night is potentially problematic if/when her bf decides to start slinging shit

thats actually fucking genius
this is why I came here

this

You already fucked it up by bringing it to her attention.
Plan should have been:
>1)Proceed as normal to concert
>2)Be normal at concert
>3)At the end of the night it would have happened anyway

Fucking idiot

Well the good news is that she looks like a dog. I wouldn't fuck that with your dick, on a ten foot pole.

"A real playa" wouldn't bother either, so that's definitely bad advice.

Run user, that bitch will accuse you of rape once you smell her pussy and refuse to go down on her. From there it's all down hill, for you, your rep and any job you may have. Just look at her, woof woof, aka ,rape rape.

I'm thinking at this point I'm keeping hands off her, and flirting/dancing with other girls at this concert.
I'm still going to let her spend the night but she's sleeping on the couch.

Thanks mates, I'm playing good guy chad on this one. I kind of fucked it up by texting her asking if her bf knows, but this way I'll be my own fucking man and I won't be fawning over a purple haired siren just to potentially get my D wet at the cost of my best friends

1st of all... op said that's not her pic
2nd of all... that was good advice if op wants her to be interested in her... if she likes him at all she'll be jealous... if she doesn't then he had no chance anyway

3rd... you do have a good point... bitches with purple hair are much more likely to say you raped them

OP, this is a poison dart frog. Despite it's size, it's very poisonous. It's bright blue because that's nature's way of letting an animal say "Don't eat me, I'm poisonous."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
It's called Aposematism. The color is a warning of the animal's dangerous trait. You'd do best to heed the warning that this woman is giving off.