HOLY SHIT!!! Sup Forums BTFO BY HOME DEPOT!!

HOLY SHIT!!! Sup Forums BTFO BY HOME DEPOT!!

K E K
E
K

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/home-depot-slams-workers-america-great-cap-39237809
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chase-contestant-suffers-horrific-online-8015914#comments-section
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully they get boycotted like Macy's or Target.

Get out nigger

should I just short their stocks?

if the don't like it they can go back to their shithole

Only poorfags use Home Depot anymore, lowe's is superior

Do it

this may be bad for business...

>tfw when home depot's response HAS to be photoshopped in

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/home-depot-slams-workers-america-great-cap-39237809

>Krystal Lake says she went to work wearing a hat that read "America Was Never Great," a twist on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee's slogan "Make America Great Again."

>She says her point was America "needs changing and improvement." She says co-workers have worn pro-Trump pins and pendants.

>Lake is black. She says she's received death threats and racist remarks.

It's okay when whites do it.

Pretty embarrassing if real. Seems like it'd be a desperate plea for libtard shekels.

Both images are fake: the employees hat is shooped, and that response from Home Depot is fake too (at least it currently isn't up on Fox's post).

I saw this on fagbook a few days ago and literally my first thought was
>I bet that's not an official page and it's just some liberal fuck trying to look like someone supports their idiocy
Guess what?
I was absolutely, 100% right.
pic related so this shit doesn't gain any traction hopefully.

>muh water fountains
>60 years and still butt-blasted

Home Depot appeals to illegals with their Spanish signs, I'm not surprised they want to suck black dick too.

something this cunt's parents probably never even experienced, what a faggot

also the comment is just some SJW impersonating home depot, he does this every time a shitty company does some sort of progressive stunt and libcucks ejac in their pants at the thought of confused boomers getting flustered by some millennial nu-male pseudotroll

Why are negresses incapable of covering their teeth with their lips?

This isn't real is it?

>Home Depot loses all its beaners

>Home Depot Guest Relations
>no blue checkmark

looks fake as fuck.
Probably some limp wristed liberal trying to fool people

Don't see what's wrong here.

It's probably a troll account, I saw a similar thing with Target a while back.

Sell any position you have in home depot stock. Home depots customer base is Trump country.

>It's okay when whites do it.
everything is, you future branch ornament

Home Depot is run by a Christian CEO that hates degeneracy. He was an ally against feminism during Gamergate and outraged by the pedo-supporting Gawker sites.

This is a false flag. Shoo shoo you goddamn jew.

Yep fake

IM NOW A #LOWESMISSILE

Remiinder:
Home Depot Guest Relations is not affiliated with Home Depot in any way
Pic related again.

Oh, it's fake.
How boring.

The still need to drop the spanish from their signs, though.

Yea I go there a few times a week. Going to lowes for now on.

This. Why would a DIY store pander to liberals? Isn't that like a tampon company coming out and saying "Women belong in the kitchen not a voting booth, am I right guys?"

Now Home Depot can sue them for impersonation and slander. I guarantee there are some hick fucks who will refuse to do business with them now.

>Implying the immense loss of sales will hurt Home Depot less than a fucking Twitter post hurts Sup Forums

This would be a more appropriate response. If they fired her HD would get criticized

Yeah, most of their customer base is blue collar so more likely to be conservative.

When will the muh slavery shit pass its use-by date? Getting real fucking lame now.

People who weren't born anywhere near the time are complaining.

Fucking niggers.

It's fake idiots

>everyone in the thread thought it was real
Did you even read the thread, spic?

When whites stop listening. Remember, it isn't about slavery or any other oppression, that's just an excuse. The real motive is, and has always been, convincing Americans to make more and more allowances and grant more and more entitlements. The narrative has shifted, but the movement behind it has been going since the civil war ended. It won't end on its own.

Going to True Value from now on.

Send this to Trump.

I don't give a shit what anyone's political opinion is, but I do think it's poor business practice to pick a side and make it public. The only outcome of this sort of shit is losing customers who disagree with you. You aren't likely to gain any new customers (who agree with you) this way. Humans predominantly focus on negatives.

I manage a smaller business and would not allow any of my employees to pull shit like this. Keep your religion and politics and whatever the fuck else might hurt my bottom line to yourself.

>imagine what it'd feel like to be told you aren't allowed to drink at the same water fountains as others, or have members of your family humiliated and hung from a tree

She has to imagine too since she's too young to have gone through any of that, fucknuts

There's also nothing wrong with appealing to a mass (niggers) that is more likely to be influenced by impulse control like spending more than what they earn; and this is a acceptable business conduct.

Except that wasn't a real Home Depot account

Home Depot is right.

America you can't deny your history of the treatment of African-Americans.

Is this person aware as to who actually shops at home depot?

I hope they loose a shit-town of business because of this.

Staten Island resident here (unfortunately)

The story is real, people saying it's fake are actual retards.

good lord y'all are slow. There are "customer service" accounts for like every store and they're all fake joke accounts used to burn complaining customers for internet humor.

I actually like their new marketing campaign.

yea, it's fishy. company employee handbooks usually have very strict "campaigning" laws that don't allow excessive politics in the workplace.

it's pretty easy you make it a uniform violation and no one bats an eye.

But it's fucking applauded when blacks do it

>libtards
>doing manual labor

Politics aside the hat is offensive. Alot of men fought and died for this dumb cunts people.

Yep, it's time.

whites.
got.
their.
shit.
ended.

BASED DEPOT

America was great before niggers and the global Jewish finance ruined it

How many whites have been harassed, or assaulted by BLM?

>the current year
>not going to Menards Master Race

A lot

Fake as shit. I wouldn't be surprised if she was terminated.

> oh look their running shit again

Apparently this cockfag did it

>Ben Palmer

>caring about the """""negro experience"""""

>Krystal Lake

Why did her parents name her after the setting of Friday the 13th

But that's where the illegals go for the employment line.

Looks like I'm doing all my hardware shopping at Lowe's.

The country that abolished slavery, was never great. Revisionist cunts.

>Admits to posing as Home Depot
>Looks like a greasy rat faced jew
I only wished I was Home Depot's CEO just so I can slam that fuck with a lawsuit for defamation.

Lowes is on some memetic warfare shit... No way that account is real

I now #livewithlowes

>She says she's received death threats
every single fucking person claims this now when they act retarded

end this mem

Can these stupid companies not stay the fuck out of politics?

I don't give a fuck about their dumb PR opinions. I can't imagine anyone else does either. FUCK OFF.

>gets a tweet "you should kill yourself"
MUH DEATH THREATS

>We hope that they can learn to have respect to other people's feelings about America

>Unless they wear a MAGA hat to my store, those fucking bigots REEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow nice font faggot

>insulting your enter base of shoppers

Do they really think any Democrats shop there? They would just call a serviceman to do something as simple as installing a doorknob.

Suggestion then?

That's why I always go to Lowe's.

Home Depot is like the Wal-Mart of home improvement. Not to mention the fact that they've been caught on numerous occasions aiding and abetting illegal aliens.

>imagine a world where things that have been abolished long ago were still used as an excuse for behavior which has never experienced such things

It's like us complaining about British royalty and the taxation they imposed, shit just isn't going on anymore, they're giving excuses that apply to people who no longer exist.

Literally everyone who's played a fucking video game on the internet has received death threats

Internet death threats are meaningless, if someone was actually going to kill you, they wouldn't fucking warn you about it

pretty much this
guess we'll see how lowes does.

I would treat that nigress to some cock.

And why are we not getting him shut down?

Why is a woman, no less a black woman, working at a home improvement store

It's fake. It's literally some SJW faggot pretending to be a representative of Home Depot.

Just use system default.

Makes sense that Home Depot would call a big part of its customer base "brainwashed" on a public forum. This must be real.

This was unironically in the paper the other day

>Some tramp student takes the minus offer on The Chase
>People on Twitter have an opinion on it
>It makes national news

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chase-contestant-suffers-horrific-online-8015914#comments-section

It shouldn't be a surprise that this particular paper is owned by ____ should it?

>implying blacks haven't killed more blacks in six months than the KKK did in four scores.

It is. Home depot is pretty based.

And you would be tried for bestiality

This is clearly shooped. Here. I found the original.

Its becoming a retirement strategy for me! Laugh if you want, but that part of my portfolio did almost 15% better than G/Sachs last year.

Of course they hate Trump. They rely so much on beaners.

That would be fucking awesome if that was the real one.

Also Kek.

Drink from same fountain 2016 wut homedepot?

Lowes is far better than home depot.

>wear a hat deriding the nation in which you reside
>get called a nigger
>cry about it

>bringing politics into a home improvement store

The (verified) Target page is bretty good.

Home Depot has to be politically correct.

It's where everyone gets their supplies to build the deck and the mexican labour to do it.

>no link
>pol falling for a fake facebook account yet again

Welp one more company to boycott. I think I'm left to shopping at only local family stores now.