Okay Sup Forums Here's a story. I dated a girl for two years. First love i ever had. We break up...

Okay Sup Forums Here's a story. I dated a girl for two years. First love i ever had. We break up. I'm a mess my close friend like a sister to me lets call her Megan. She is there for me when we break up and we spent the day together taking care of my nieces on a babysitting job. Always there. Decide to fall into weed and alcohol. Show up to Megan's house uninvited with friends higher than a kite. Just looking for a good time. She tells me she hates my ex and I ask why? she tells me she was kissing a guy the very next day we broke up. I break down and cry, punch shit, don't even say words just lay in her bed while other friends wonder why i'm yelling. Lay there for a while. Come downstairs to some caring people feel kinda happy still very high. fast forward a while later. I still care about my ex. She is doing her best to move on. pretty much ropes me on i'm to stupid to know. Megan is still there to talk to. She was always there till she left for college. I think about her often. Sometime after Ex moves on. I'm a mess still parting to forget everything. Drinking and pot become a daily thing. I eventually got a house sitting job while Megan's family is out. surplus of beer whisky and vodka. It's a good day for this guy. I eventually get so drunk I cry. I'm all alone. I came to the realization I like Megan. I don't tell her but I lay in her house and cry and yell "I can wait 4 years, I love you." I guess what I want to know is am I some sort of faggot for these events in the past 3 months.
tl;dr
>Best friend is new love interest
>What do

post pics of megan so we can see if shes worth it

Rather not Megan browses from time to time

Are you actually planning to wait for her? For 4 years? Odds are you're both gonna find someone else and move on. Besides, I think you like her becaue she's close and supportive. If you were really into her you would've discovered it way sooner.

I always had thoughts. I just chose to blow them off. I believe the feelings were always there but my relationship at the time was more important

>bf is polyamorus
>pays the least amount of attention to me
>get jealous and feel unloved but still want him to be happy so i put up with it
>i wanna tell him how i feel but just... Can't
What should i do??

And I know those thoughts might go away. I don't know what my plan is remember I spat that in a drunken mess.

That answers one part of it... How long ago did all this happen?

You have to tell him. If you push it down it'll bubble back up at the worst time and trust me, that'll be way uglier than anything that you imagine might happen now.

Op here. if your bf is polyamorus and your not happy with it. Show him that your a one person kind of girl. I always believe its me or someone else not me AND someone else

The break up happened in July
realization September
Thoughts,,, Somewhere between getting real close to her and the six months before my break up
Even my ex said she thought I would date her

Ok, that changes the picture I had in my mind. Basically as I see it, there's some real feeling there. You can either go with that feeling and try to get with her, especially if she's into you too, or you can accept these feelings and use them as fuel to move yourself forward.

>being with someone poly when you clearly are a monogamous person

Poly people are essentially shitty people that dont want to lose the security of a relationship, but want to fuck around without the drama.

Lets say in theory she doesn't like me back. Would it be weird afterwards? Would the friendship be over? If you have any experience please tell.

They said "polyamorous", isn't that different than "polygamous"?

my ex kicked me out for the second time and sent me pics of her kissing another girl 5 hours later as if she was keeping it a secret the whole time

Stop being a drama queen. Go visit her at college. Get drunk and try to fuck her. If fail, blame da booze. You’ll get your answer and have a way out if it fails.

shes had a history of friends trying to take advantage of her through booze. I don't want to be a drunken cunt.

I look at it like this- you need to sit down and ask yourself how deep does this feeling go. But be honest, you're the only one who will know the answer. Her feelings might not match yours, but you need to try and see if she's willing to accept what you're offering. If she does, who knows. Something might happen one day. If not, your positive feelings might turn into frustration and the friendship won't last.

I don't believe the feelings will turn to frustration I believe the feelings will lead to awkwardness and the friendship will be there but the past closeness won't be there at all

Well... My experience in this is fairly fresh and I'm trying to figure shit out myself. My advice is just a culmination of the little experience I have but is mainly based on conversations and actions taken by people I've had deep conversations with.

If you don't mind me asking would you care to share? The shit you have to figure out

Why wouldn't it be? And besides, as long as the relationship just fizzles out and doesn't end on a bad note, there should be no problem going back to the same level of closeness as before. I've recently got back in touch with an old friend who I haven't heard from in 4 years, a couple of weeks later it was as if we never stopped talking

The concept is the same shit,, Polig is when the male is married to various women.

polyamorous is when its a mix of genders.

Well, to a person on the side I'll seem like a complete virgin cuck.
I'm in love with my best friend who is 7 years younger (she's 19) and lives in another country. I've known her for a few years now due to our family being good friends. At first she was like a younger sister, then a good friend, and when she started to mature I realised I have some deep feelings for her. She's the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I plan her bday gifts months in advance. I use every chance I get to see her and she's the closest person to me. No one knows more about me than her. Though I know I'm her best friend, I'm only that. Thing is, she makes me a better person so I'm fine being a best friend. But I'm playing the long game. I do romantic gestures, I flirt with her, I show I care and I can feel she likes me. Just not attracted to me. So while I'm working on my appearance (decent genes, just never had the drive to do something with myself) I keep showing her I care, until one of two things happen- either I manage to better myself to attract someone else who I can create such a bond with, or she decides that she wants to be with me.

Hmmm i guess the best option would be to tell him..
I would be fine with it if he gave me the same amout of attention as everyone else. I feel inferior to the others, especially this girl named Amanda. He likes her the most.

Oh, I thought it's some hippi crap of "loving everybody" or something like that

Damn seems we have a similar problem. I wish you the best of luck. honestly I can't give you an answer or help. Just know whatever the case is she should be happy to have you in her life bf or not. Always remember that

It's the best you've got at this situation. If you don't like these spesific rules, make a change. He probably treats you the worst because he knows you're the one who'll keep putting up with his crap?

Probably, i don't talk very much in general so saying anything that might start shit is pretty hard but i can't go on like this.

Hahaha thank you, but I already knew. She told me herself and I can feel it from the way she talks to me and behaves around me. It's the same as I told you- if both parties are accepting what the other is offering, that's great. Personally I might wish for more, but as long as she's in my life and is happy, I'm happy too.

I think I know what I have to do now. It may be hard and will definitely be a leap of faith but I know

You should strike while the iron's hot. Right now you're still fairly close, right? Go out there and talk to her. Positive feelings are nothing to be ashamed of and though you might not get the outcome you were hoping for as long as she really cares about you you two will be able to find a solution that fits you both.

Dude, YOLO.

Well anyway, I hope I was able to help. Good luck with her and I wish you both happiness no matter what happens. Now I really need to go to bed, I've been awake for 24 hrs and need to be at work in 8.

Yeah man good luck out there. And have a good day at work.

Right! I'm gonna confront him in the morning. Thanks user!

Post tomorrow and tell us how it went

I'm going thru kinda the same right now. I'm feeling like shit user, dont know what to do.

read the thread it may help