Do you trust Japanese, Korean and Chinese?

Japanese
>yes

Korean
>yes

Chinese
>yes

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/fukushima-tepco-power-japan-nuclear-meltdown-apologizes-cover-up/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Yes. I admire their unity :)

Never trust a US cuck.

So only maybe... maybe... China can be strutted. But so much of their money comes from the US, you can't trust them either.

What is with east asians being autistic about politics but then all being chinks at a social level?

Yes
Yes
No

Because they are close to each other.

Japanese
>yes

Korean
>Yes

Chinese
>not yet

No
No
No

Japanese
>yes

Korean
>no

Chinese
>no

>Japanese
Yes, very
>S. Korean
Yes
>N. Korean
lol no
>Chinese
NO!

South Korea is the best.
Jap and chink is both barbarian compere Korean. It's common sense of whole Asia.

>south korean proxyfag

>Do you trust Japanese, Korean and Chinese?

This is such huck for Chinese, Korean and Anti Japan looser who jealous about the county.

In similar question.
Do you trust Germany, Turkey and Russia?

Japan
>NEVER TRUST IN A JJOKBARI

Korea
>Yes

China
>Yes

This kind question gives chance to poor countries looser who want feel overcome own complex. For example, It's you ;) Don't you feel like sad to do such things? Can't to you look own reality?

我々放射能猿ジャップは中韓に謝罪するべき

Japanese
>yes

Korean
>yes

Chinese
>wouldn't trust them with guarding a fucking ice cream cone while i'm taking a piss desu

another 9cm kimchi dicker spotted

Even we Asians don't trust all of them

Why are japs so racist?

>>Japanese
Yeah sure.
>>Korean
As in South Koreans?
Sure.
>>Chinese
As in the mainland chinese?
lol no.

>我々放射能猿ジャップは中韓に謝罪するべき
>we radioactive jap monkeys should apologize to china and korea
excellent 2ch post

NEVER trust anyone from Singapore just take my word for it.

Can you trust Russia and Turkey? Is your brain is fulled by full of heart even though French girls are raped by refugee?

>Yes
>Sure, I guess
>No.

Why would you trust any government?

Yes
No
Yes

Well, you should know real Korean in Korea.

Yes
Yes
No

Perhaps he is an anarchists.

google.es/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/fukushima-tepco-power-japan-nuclear-meltdown-apologizes-cover-up/

>TOKYO -- The utility that ran the Fukushima nuclear plant acknowledged Tuesday its delayed disclosure of the meltdowns at three reactorswas tantamount to a cover-up and apologized for it.

>Tokyo Electric Power Co. President Naomi Hirose's apology followed the revelation last week that an investigation had found Hirose's predecessor instructed officials during the 2011 disaster to avoid using the word "meltdown."

>"I would say it was a cover-up," Hirose told a news conference. "It's extremely regrettable."

And?

I don't trust any government. They are supposed to maximize their power at the expense of others. That's common sense.

Trusting the Japanese government and big business is hilarious though when 4-5 years ago everyone on Sup Forums was talking about thisFunny how short our memory can be.

Yes
Yes
Mainland no, Taiwan/HK/Macau yes

>I trust the Japanese government and kereitsu
>massive 5 year long coverup by TEPCO and the government of literally three nuclear meltdowns

Why you are so in tence about Japan. You need counseling I think.

>HK/Macau yes

Jesus christ, you anons are ignorant.
I'd trust a mainland farmer over a Macau businessman any day.

not him, but I guess all decent east asians know east asian politics are childish

>Japanese
Yes.
>(South) Korean
Yes.
>Chinese
Chinamen are sneaky, you can't trust them as far as you can throw them. Never trust those pesky chinamen.

>tence
?

>about Japan
? China and Korea are even worse for coverups. Korea slaughtered 2000 of its own civilians in my lifetime and covered it up.

My government is just as bad. PP had ANOTHER corrupt Vice-president get caught.

Perhaps you have Chinese partner or you are the Chinese. Nice try

Did you Japanese completely forget about thisWhy does all the blame go on the previous government when Abe's covered it up as well in 2013?

Hahaha, how much are you earning for this?

You are talking like really Chinese or Korean. I can smell chili flavors from you.

>soy el chino

¡Jajajaja sí! Tu país literalmente es mierda

Asians are extremely untrustworthy and conniving. They have a very fake niceness about them and are frugal with their money. They will always look to con you. I do not trust them in the slightest.

Hm are you mad?

What the fuck is wrong with you? TEPCO and the Japanese government went 5 whole years covering up the Fukushima Daichi meltdowns.

That is a fact. Who I am doesn't change that.

Oh I see, Israel is also not trustful in your context.

Why u are so tence about Japan. Are you jealous about the country?

Are you implying anyone actually trust the Israelis? Even jews don't trust other jews.

>tence
Tense*

>jealous
Not really. My weeb phase ended when Fukushima melted down and TEPCO lied about it for years.

Deffirent prime minister = different government. Can you trust yourself? Ask the question front of mirror.

we tend to want to forget natural disasters and japs think it's hard to blame on him for that
we don't have many choices. it happened at the previous government and japan is supposedly a two‐party system after all

Previous of Abe was totally shit. Even it is difficult to say that they were Japanese.

sure.

No

I want the three to get out of my country, but I think that gooks are little bit more bearable, less sneaky than mainland chinks and japs.

Hahahaha, what kind complex do you have about yourself? Can you trust your country kid?

Agreed. They're Chinese that feign civility and exploit it.

Just replace that impeached roastie whore from Worst Korea with /ourguy/ Kim and you've got a deal, Asia.

go back to S.korea!

All chinks:
>no
Communist barbarians

I'm grad that I'm Chinise.

t. Poo