My gf is a 20yo feminazi that is obsessed with the “patriarchy” and “rape culture” and how EVERY female is...

My gf is a 20yo feminazi that is obsessed with the “patriarchy” and “rape culture” and how EVERY female is opressed and EVERY male is trash etc etc

what the fuck do I do...?
each passing day I get sicker and sicker of her attitude

I need opinions/advices, help me Sup Forums

Open a minecraft server with her

Just start cheating on her. Prove her right.

You got more? and is she on IG

Rape her, then say that she should thank for you for it because now she's able to better empathize with those she wants to help.

Just fuck her in the ass, like a man.

I'm in a similar situation though I'll probably leave after our threesome

Fpbp

Your girlfriend is being brainwashed by the people she learns from/hangs out with. You should make express your feelings honestly to her about her new behaviors and if she can't accept how you feel about it then you should prolly break up.

Or I dunno. Cotton to her whims and agree with her rhetoric and keep getting laid regularly.

One or the other.

Rape her. Show her that the women that complaon about rape just havent been properly fucked. Rape the hate out of her.

Is pic related? If so, who gives a fuck?

dump her ass. and when/if she asks why just tell her shes not the same person you fell in love with.

ask her what right do men have that women don't in your Country

0/10 b8 m8

show her pic related

Like Demtri tell. Old country style. Old fashion way.

dude she's your gf. Isn't that a bad enough punishment already? lol

leave her. find a human to be with.

Must a make her scream a like a the rooster moma used to torture!

1) neglect her emotionally.
2) undermine her endeavors secretly.
3) make her increasingly dependent on men other than you.
4) nurture that feeling of dependency on men.
5) try and bring negative female role models into her life.
6) whenever she admits something nice about men, halt neglecting her emotionally for a short time span. Do the same thing whenever she says something negative about women.
7) eventually she is classically conditioned by her need of an emotional crutch to associate men as better.
8). Convince her she herslef is helpless
9) cheat on her as much as you want. She is yours now.

These women are turning themselves into the low ball characters of the world.. Problem now is that, they are that foul to be around people will naturally oppress them by being sick of their attitude (this is the future fyi)

A Real gender war in the future inc

watch the episode of south park season 21 with tweek and craig and change as craig did.

this ain't about injustice
this is about you being a retarded male and not knowing how to ask about feelings without seeking to fix the negative emotions or change in any way.

just needs to be acknowledged for how sad is

try to reason with her, then if she's still acting like that dump her with a line like "It pains me to see you caught that far in your cult, and if i can't get you out of it, i might as well go. good luck."

but man i hope you can save her, that ass looks fine as fuck

It will naturally burn out by the time she is 24 but if you want to be in charge do this.

Convert to Islam and beat the shit out of her daily. If leftists have taught me anything, it's that Islam can trump any and all tenants of liberalism.

this made me giggle.

>The male needs to seek to fix her emotions. Not her having to somehow figure out to mentally deal with them like a grown up

Well done sir.

Get away from her before she takes you to court for "rape" and wins.

while you fuck her ask her to call you daddy. then next time start choking her. each time keep getting things kinkier. then when you get into an argument you can ask her why she liked being oppressed so much?

Just break up with her idiot. Or tell her that her ideas are stupid and let her break up with you.

ditch the bitch, she aint worth the stress, and it says alot about how weak you are by putting up with it this long.

/thread

LEL

Could always leave. Or you could do something funnier like only bringing her to places that would trigger her Twitter PTSD like Hooters and tailgates. Have fun with this, you may not get to so thoroughly fuck with someone's ideology after this

>each passing day I get sicker and sicker of her attitude
what are you waiting for?
dump her and get a better girlfriend

This.

Why are you still with her then? Fucking run nigger.

bringing her in contact with girls that don't care or directly oppose her views might be a good idea, when you think about it

If that's her ass, I can see why he'd stay.

fuck her hnnnnnnnnnngggg

I'd try reasoning with her. Far left fags can be hard to reason with, but you gotta do it for the booty. If that doesn't work just leave. No ass is worth putting up with that shit.

We need to see more pics

She wouldnt be dating if she was actually that deep into the culture you lying retard. Go back to jerkin it over butt pics.

Give her to me and I'll set her straight
Have an Indian chick Pavlov trained to strip when I snap

Drop her, you fucking cuck.

Why would you be with someone like that in the first place?

Grow up or break up.

Do this, or just leave her ass

Break up with her

If you don't enjoy being with her, regardless of whether she's a good person or not, break up with her.

Usually those type of chicks have repressed shit and just want to be dominated.. go for it my dude. Stick your dick in her ass

my gf is also a feminist. she loves being dominated in bed

Dump her. Don't be a monkey on a vine that can't be alone.

Post her pics online without her knowing.

>Have an Indian chick Pavlov trained to strip when I snap
hot AF, wish that was real

Right?
best sex in the world is a thick, nerdy feminist.

Your girlfriend sounds cool, you don't deserve her, break up with her and then kill yourself OP

dump her ass... shes gunna dump you at any point anyways

12/10/17. Hilary supporter is still living comfortably, is not locked up in an asylum for being homosexual. The supporter cannot believe Trump is president, did her feminist and progressive left groups lie?! surely not. She must be hallucinating

I had a chick trained to get wet from the word tickle, and cum on command. Bitch broke up with me. She hasn't cum since. But that's what she gets.

Goddamn I miss her. I think she was naturally easy to train. It hasn't worked with anyone else since.

What the fuck are you talking about retard, that was such an incoherent post

Why in the world would you have a femnazi girlfriend?

Does she even let you fuck her?

And if she does, how is that possible?

yeh, but thick nerdy feminists are cancer every single other minute of the day. Every day. Forever.

Good shit

Dump her and let her burn in the flames of degeneracy. Grab the popcorn it'll be great entertainment

Only if pic was related would I ever CONSIDER staying with the crazy. If you dont mind potentially failing, try reasoning. There are many mid-ground feminists you could use.