What is the best way to rape a coworker and not get caught? i'm serious here

what is the best way to rape a coworker and not get caught? i'm serious here.

Don't rape a coworker?

OP has been b&, v& and kill.

/thread

you stupid shits i want to fuck her but she's married. help me.

Don't jiz in her

one more pic and I tell you a good drug

if you wanna rape go for someone you dont know obviously and possibly not in your same city

wanting to fuck someone but needing help because they're married is not? rape?

but how do i get to the fuck. this is complicated. i need a serious psychopath to help me.

rape isn't a valid option here

i want this bitch. not a random bitch. she looks like this pic.

First rule of everything: NEVER A PERSON YOU KNOW. That's how you get caught, and that's how you end up with your anus whistling Dixie.

Reported.

why

cook her a mean lasaga

You're an idiot, but nice choice of image

I suppose blackmail material could always get you what you want

don't know how to get that. she doesn't even know me, just talked in passing a few times. need this to be anonymous. want her cunt only.

Kill yourself after by bathing in a vat of acid. They will never find you.

If you don't believe me, try it before you rape her so you know if it will work or not.

get some Z-drugs from a doctor faggot

fuck you i don't want to die.
i want to fuck her and not get caught.
how hard is this to understand.

Shoot her and fuck her dead body tbh

Ask her if she wants to get raped. I'm sure if you want us to give a fuck about your feelings then you should provide her the same courtesy.

You won't fucking die if you dissolve yourself in acid, dumb ass. You just turn invisible. I did it when I was 12.

If you're a real man you seduce her and have an affair. If she isn't in to it you move on. You know, like normal non-autistic people do all the time.

You are literally retarded. Either this is a shit bait thread, or you're actually fucking autistic. Raping a co-worker is going to get you caught. Not even going into moral grounds, logically, most rapes are done by someone you know (i think it's like 70%), so tracking your stupid ass down would be easy.

Furthering this, you'd have to look at it like this, what would I have to organize before, and after, in order to get away with this. You don't seem the type to be self-reliable in sorting your own shit out.

Your best option is Literally just that. If she doesn't want your dick, then boo hoo.

Im not even a good looking guy and i do this ALL THE TIME..

Get her drunk you fucking inbred

Black mail>rape
Seduce>rape
Drug=rape

>like this pic
She works at Home Depot? She's Asian? She's always naked?

Agreed. It's almost like grills like to have sex, too.

Like seriously, OP. A majority of the girls I've been with since I came back home have rape fantasies. And the ONE that didn't was a good lay. Just find you some closeted autist like yourself and play your stupid little rape game because you're obviously not competent enough to do it if you're asking for help on Anymoose's Secret Hideout/.

dear sir or madam
in response to your post
allow me to clarify:
you don't want to die
but
we all want you to die

not hard to understand at all

sincerely,
Sup Forums

You have to concoct a scheme whereby you can trap this woman in some confined space, preferably a bedroom. This would involve long term surveillance of her domicile to determine her schedule and who she lives with and who comes and goes (family, friends, neighbors, etc.)

Then you have to figure out how to pull off the crime without her seeing your face (a mask, disguise, etc) or hearing your voice or being seen by anyone.

Before you commit the crime you have to remove every bit of hair from your body. Every-bit. Then you have to shower and thoroughly scrub every inch of your body from head to toe both before and after you commit the crime AND force her to shower after the crime not forgetting to douche her vagina if you blow your DNA into her body.

Then you have to steel your mind and figure out how to live with lifelong paranoia of law enforcement catching up with you and figure out how to resolve the idea that you have ruined another human being's life forever.

You should ask her out