"He's gonna get rid of all immigrants!"

"He's gonna build that thing up taller than this!"

Well, if he does build it, I hope it's rock solid with bricks,

'Cause like him in politics, I'm using all of his tricks,

'Cause I'm throwin' that piece of shit against the wall 'til it sticks,

And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his,

I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against,

And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split,

On who you should stand beside, I'll do it for you with this: Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterinary_physician
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like your poem OP.

He hates on literary everyone in the world, this is just another thing

Fuck Eminem. I stand with Trump.

ya that's the so called Em ? Def Not Slim shady.. this so-called Em is a has-been

Eminem is shit rapper gtfo

What's that word for when somebody does something that's so embarrassing that it overflows, and then you feel embarrassed for them?

#Trumpisthebesthillarysucks

wack

I'm still a trump supporter and an Eminem supporter. Free will. Free speech.

look he has crack lips! like most democrat's. sucka ducka that glass dicka m&m .

Ive lost all respect for eminem

Fuck Eminem dick riding nigger loving piece of shit. You lost a fan faggot

I don't like trump but this is cringe as fuck this sorry ass rap won't change shit nothing's going to change the world

Been waiting for this dude Album. I'm glas he made what's going on in our country a priority. Its big coming from him.

luv ya Em, say it loud and proud my man

Are you from Japan?

MOSH AGAINST OUR PRESIDENT?!

Fuck you.

i wish

That was so horrible!!! Lmfao he doesn't even know what Drain the Swamp means.... He shouldn't be speaking on political terms just to get attention whore. Oops did I call him that attention whore that's what your mama said when you were on tv back in 8 mile they called you and attention bore now you happy lmfao.

Wow eminem not a fan anymore.

I'm all with Em not part but fully, hey Donald, how does it feel when you're the one being bullied? lol

Fuck Em. He just destroyed his career. RIP EM

Wow... so many Trump supporters and none of you can spell or write a complete sentence without sounding like a three year old. That explains a lot. I support Eminem and am glad he took this opportunity to express his thoughts.

used to repect this guy now hes rapping like a joke

he is a heroin addict lol, who cares what a junky says

Come to Brazil

Y?

Your syllabulls are off. It's complete shit

Much like ebonics, proper grammar is unnecessary in Sup Forums dialect. Feel free to go back to your safe space.

From a VET FUCK THE NFL AND EMINEM 2

highly doubt your a vet

back? but Sup Forums is my only home. It giveth me warmth and feeds me his sweet milk.

President Trump is not a Racism as a black person am telling you

He meant veterinarian

Number 1 on trending ...
Fuck Trump he's done.

Trump is racist ...

From vet to vet, suck my dick.

If you didn't fight in WW2 i hate to break it to you, but you're just a puppet for some mans agenda. Fuck you too, faggot. Nobody made you sign up for pointless wars. You haven't defended anything, you were a pawn in a game. Worthless ass, all you vets think we should worship you when you come home from fighting pointless wars and killing innocent people. Fuck. You.

I am not a vet and the NFL and Eminem will rock on. Trump? Let us see.

From another vet to you vet, I will fuck your mouth.
t. Everett 'vet' McNutt

Rap god came at Trump's neck and nobody likes it

Thank. You Eminem.

Dude learn how to spell. At least use spell-check.

What was that? He was doing what, exactly? It sounded like he was challenging Trump to a rap battle. What kind of schoolyard shit even is that? My dad can beat up your dad? My shoes are faster than yours? Wtf?

I think this is a ploy arranged by donald and Marshall in order to cause civil unrest and take our rights

Nope Soros.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterinary_physician

So ... whens Inauguration day. ?

acapella that's what I'm talking about! he doesn't need fancy Beats to kill a track!

He's like the Luke Skywalker of rap.

imagine if he threw a sick beat on this

like that how he shows people that he doesn't need a stupid beat to be a great lyricist. lyrics are everything since these new raps suck dick at rapping and only go for beats. that's not talent

Trump Turds are gonna bad at Eminem for this

Not sure if we're in aggreeance here or...
That's kind of my point tho. Em acted like this would have any impact at all on anything. "ha, I showed him". He's the fucking president, and Em is a whiny child doing what? Rap battling him? How impotent can a person be?
Kek

Is this the guy from 8mile?

Fuck trump and everyone that supports that fukn bitch

Why is Donald Trump being called racist by so many people? I don't think he has done or said anything that's racist.

Somebody said I support trump? I voted for Gary "FOR TWENTY BRO" Johnson.
Just pointing out that Ems shit was off the cringe charts.

Oh please... Just a stunt for his upcoming album to sell well. Target audience for this fits the target audience for his music. Convenient, isn't it.

He hasn't. But if you say it often enough it gets repeated and then believed. And it's a horrible tag, so it's a weapon. "I can't believe you support that RACIST." if there were any proof anywhere he'd have been buried. Especially in today's Carl cuck climate.

His White 44 year old ass needs to retire. The thing seemed weak and misinformed.

[–]FagocaustKEK 9 points 2 hours ago*
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Eminem. The brilliance is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of drug abuse most of the raps will go over a typical listener's head. There’s also Shady's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Dr. Dre's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these beats, to realise that they’re not just dope- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Eminem truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Slim’s existential catchphrase “just bend over and take it like a slut, okay ma?” which itself is a cryptic reference to Dr. Dre's epic Fuck da Police. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Marshall Mathers’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have an Eminem tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably my daughter Hailey) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Well he's finally killed his career and become irrelevant.

Who tf still supports trump? Honestly

For me and you, yeah. But the guy you're replying to is right. This is going to be hot fire with his target demo

>i know what i'll do
>i'll talk shit about trump like every single other "kool kid" who knows everything about everything there is to know
>even though they are only 19 years old
>then i'll be totally relevant again because all the KOOL PEOPLE hate trump
>wow... it actually worked?
>christ... these fucking retards are even more gullible than i thought

Reminder : Eminem literally called YOU, his listeners, his Target Audience, "fucking retards" in his song "Criminal", released 17 years ago.

Do you think 17 years and a loss of fame and spotlight has made his opinion of you better?
Yea, you probably do...

sad to see that the goat of rap is now a paid government shill

I didn't say I did. See my earlier reply about voting for the weed lover (even though I hate it). I was never for trump. But this was cringe as fuck.

Snowflake Mathers AMIRITE?

yes.

He's a hypocrite like the rest of the left Libtards. It's crazy. Their heads are so far up each other's / their own rectum it's totally unbelievable

Seriously though, I'm the Verne meme poster and I'm replying again just to say this post is very underrated

Trump has unhinged the Left and shown America exactly what they are... . So go ahead rage, riot, demonstrate, burn, dress up, march, protest, pout, sing, make speeches, resist, vandalize and denounce me as much as you want. I am deplorable, and I am happier with my vote every day. It is rather ironic (and quite satisfying I might add) that the ones who hate Trump the most are the same ones who through spewing their hate help him win the White House...

Snap back to reality.

LMFAO your embarrass yourself with these bars more than you embarrass Trump lol

Yo, ems BEEN trash. This is his way of saying “hey homies... I’m still cool, right”? And no, em... no ur not cool anymore. That ended when D12 happened. Even Kanye’s more relevant lul.

Enimen made songs about murdering his mother and raping women, Was caught on tape using the N word, Lost custody of his daughter and became a drug addict.. Supporting Kaepernick means you support someone who donated 25k to the family of a Cop Killer who is a Fugitive.. This will surely win the hearts of Americans.. He fits right in the Alt Left. This only makes Trump stronger !

Wonder how much he was paid for this....???

Boy a 115 pound skinny ass punk sure is a scary thing ....especially when he rhymes like a 2nd grader. Joke ass punk with clowns for fans.

check mate, hoisted by own petard , you could not write a better script, believers of own bullshit , so blind cannot see. Gen X will save the day.

A bunch of Black guys in the back but only the white man can speak. Great message.

The same bois that worship slim vanilla are the ones that love korn, limp biscuit, and ICP. Lul. Never liked em and this shit just makes me laugh inside.

Dude, your career is a joke and built off STEALING music and glory from black musicians and artists. Eminem is such a leftist self-hating white retard that probably enjoys seeing black men rape and murder white women, smh!

EMINEM IS A PIECE OF SHIT DICK RIDER...

Wtf I love Eminem now :)

Ooga booga trump is bad moms spaghetti

Legit, Kanye’s 1000 times better than Eminem. The dude did a fucking track with pink for fuck sakes.

Eminem, signing up to Antifa tomorrow... you go cuck

He’s trash. You have no reason to love him

Great now they are controlling this fool to. How do u like taking it up ur ass Eminem

Nope I love Eminem :)

Nice bait....

A lot of people hate Eminem for this. I don't agree with the way he conveys his ideas (meaning swearing) but at least he expresses his opinion. Without the expression of opinion, democracy will die.

Ur probably a 13 year old kid who hates the world. So that would make sense

Nowadays eminem gotta talk like he got something to say but nothing comes out when he moves his lips. Just a bunch of jibberish. Motherfucker acts like he forgot he was gay.