Hofer: 50.0%

VdB: 50.0%

Votes counted: 100%*

wahlhochrechnung.at/

Previous threads.

Yesterday:

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/02/far-right-europe-austria-democratic-right-elect-cleaned-up-fascist-president-suspend-country-from-eu
timeanddate.com/worldclock/
bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_wahlen/bundespraes/bpw_2016/FILES/Gueltigkeit_Ungueltigkeit_der_Stimmzettel_BPW16.pdf
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/10/the-guardian-view-on-european-politics-vienna-calling
ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10000494
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>@YanniKouts 3h3 hours ago
>#Austria state broadcaster ÖRF projects Van der Bellen to win by a narrow 3,000 votes aftr postal votes 2moro #bpw16

It's ogre.

PLS LET HIM WIN

This is a neck and neck voter battle. Oy veyyyy, I'm wondering if they'll jew it to the leftist douchebag.

Hofer has lost, stop being in denial, lads.

how did FPO do with the postal votes in the first round?

but all the leftist mainstream news outlets were reporting hofer as being far and away in the lead

Congratulations VdB!

On the ballot votes, yes. We yet have to get a count of the postal votes.

What time will the postal votes be counted?

That's not including postal votes.

Intelligent people are more likely to use postal votes, so including postal votes it's likely the left-wing candidate will win.

this

go and beat off to a japanese pony polfags it'll make you feel better

>Hofer: 50.0%
>VdB: 50.0%
>postal votes still to be counted

So Hofer has lost then?

What hasn't been discussed yet, is whether either side will challenge the result.

Any interested party may file a complaint with the state about an election. In case of a very narrow win of one side, there might be a case for e.g. a recount of all invalid ballots.

There has been a significant uptick in invalid votes. Recounting them could yield some serious changes. Say, if they end up being within 1000 votes with the end result, a recount could get Hofer back on top like Gore-Bush in Florida.

that one already contains a postal vote prediction

including projections for postal votes.

postal are lefty votes

I thought the real figure was something like 48& hofer and 52% bellend

How can they accurately "project" the exact percentage of postal votes he gets?

what the fuck are postal votes

pls respond

>There has been a significant uptick in invalid votes
something like this always happens in a run-off

FUCKING POSTIE VOTES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based on:
first round of this election
previous elections
demographics of ballot voters
demographics of postal voters

>So Hofer has lost then?

No, the actual ballot count is 51.9% vs. 48.1% for Hofer.

But the projected votes by ZORA is 49.97% to 50.03% for VdB with a 0.7% uncertainty range.

And the projected votes by ARGE is 50.23% to 49.77% for Hofer with a 1.0% uncertainty range.

briefwahl part of the site 404s on me

You can send your vote in by post before elections in Europe if you sign up for it.

which one is the SJW candidate and which is the Trump?

tomorrow.

official results will be in at 17:00 CEST

probably for expats living outside of austria

>read ROASTIE voters
It's their fault, 60% of roasties voted VdB.

VDB -> SJW
Hofer -> Trump

Not in that amount.

If I would be VdB or Hofer and I would lose by say 0.02%, I would definitely ask for a hand recount and checking invalid ballots.

Alexander van der Bellend is the typical leftist pro-refugee dude weed lmao candidate

Meanwhile Norbert Hofer said he is going to defend himself from refugee attacks with a handgun

Hofer = Trump
VdB = Communist, globalist, SJW, refugee friendly hippie.
Well, close enough.

Why should they rig it in favor of greens and NEOS, the two parties that ususally get more postal votes?

>Not in that amount.
Yes. More than enough people who hate both candidates.

and also for people on vaction(also inside austria, you can only vote at your local office otherwise)
and people in retirement homes and hospitals

What's that in bong time?

austria has enough people to have an expat population that matters?

For old and hospitalized people it's the votes of the SJW hospital/retirementhome worker who handles the mail.

>Yes. More than enough people who hate both candidates.
Still makes sense to do a recount at 0.02%. Especially for Hofer, because his voters are less educated and more likely to fuck up the voting ballot... however, once you look closer the "voter intention" may be more clear than initially thought (e.g. a weak cross or saying "Strache" on it etc.).

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/ intelligent people tend to vote Moderate which is why the wealthiest people voted for Kasich because he's the most moderate. Hofer is more moderate so it you're right about the mail ins being the most intelligent people than Hofer has this in the bag.

They have been rigging minor election all along for years, just so this rigging could be more believable

It is the only logical conclusion

see

>and people in retirement homes and hospitals

well fuck them, they shouldn't even matter... they're going to die soon anyways, why let them affect what happens to the future?

Because antifa scum are rigging it.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/02/far-right-europe-austria-democratic-right-elect-cleaned-up-fascist-president-suspend-country-from-eu
i know it's 3 weeks old at this point, but it still makes me chuckle, watching ultra-leftists squirm.

It's 11am EST if that helps

find out yourself:
timeanddate.com/worldclock/

>or saying "Strache"
such stupidity shouldn't be validated desu

17 hours 20 minutes

Ha ha - low energy crosses and writing "strache" on the ballot

If hofer wins in a recount because of faggotry like this i do not envy him. (apart from the fact a written strache is still not an official vote, intention or not)

how stupid do you have to be to fuck up a voting ballot?

well he has a handgun cause any trauma cold break his back kinda easily if someone assaulted him. There's a fuck of a lot of people who want to assault him in vienna especially.

>e.g. a weak cross or saying "Strache" on it etc.

people that weak and/or stupid should kill themselves

What's the point in creating more threads? The postal votes will be counted tomorrow, yes?

REEEEEEEEEE

We don't find out till 3pm. How come you get to find out the results before us?

well, pic related

meme magic

In Austria: extremely stupid

Just look at this
bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_wahlen/bundespraes/bpw_2016/FILES/Gueltigkeit_Ungueltigkeit_der_Stimmzettel_BPW16.pdf
If it says "gültig für X" below an example, it's a valid vote.

3pm in bong time would 10am in US Eastern time I think. Don't know how time zones work?

Das ist eine gültige Stimme für VdB

Thanks then i'm going for The Hof

Who the fug won?

bullshit

It's the same time, you dink ;^)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/10/the-guardian-view-on-european-politics-vienna-calling
>Austrian democrats must now urgently unite, and mobilise to prevent the worst outcome of all.

>(apart from the fact a written strache is still not an official vote, intention or not)
I wouldn't be so sure. If you write FPÖ or Strache on it, you have provided a clear view that you want Hofer, don't you think?

>how stupid do you have to be to fuck up a voting ballot?
>how stupid do you have to be to fuck up a voting ballot?
there are 150,000 invalid ballots and they estimate another 30-40,000 invalid ballots from the mail ballots.

They said some people are just a bit stupid, but others really fuck up the ballots.

Delaying that for 24 hours won't change a thing about that.

yes it is according to austrian laws.
crossing out all but one candidate is a vote for that candidate.

>Das ist eine gültige Stimme für VdB

Actually, it would be an invalid ballot. But someone may actually have counted it for VdB, which is why you need a recount.

I don't give The Guardian any traffic anymore, they have gone full cuck.

It's an archived link or nothing.

yes it is

>opinion
Who´s opinion, that cuckold owen jones?

SORA-Prediction. Hofer is in the lead by 3.000 votes and only needs 40% of the postal votes.

ORF is left-wing biased. the shilled VdB so hard in the past weeks, it still hurts.

>I wouldn't be so sure. If you write FPÖ or Strache on it, you have provided a clear view that you want Hofer, don't you think?

well thats a problem because the office of the bundespräsident is independent of political parties.
(e.g. the elected präsident actually has to revoke his party membership)

daily reminder

if you're austrian and don't vote for hofer

you are a self-hating cuckold

oh, i know the guardian's bad. i just read their opinion pieces for laffs. know the mind of your enemy, right?

it is not invalid, stroking out one candidate is a valid vote for the other, look at the law

ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10000494
>(2) Der Stimmzettel nach § 11 Abs. 2 ist gültig ausgefüllt, wenn aus ihm eindeutig zu erkennen ist, welchen Wahlwerber der Wähler wählen wollte. Dies ist der Fall, wenn der Wähler in einem der rechts von dem Namen der Wahlwerber vorgedruckten Kreise ein liegendes Kreuz oder ein anderes Zeichen mit Tinte, Farbstift, Bleistift oder dergleichen anbringt, aus dem unzweideutig hervorgeht, daß er den in derselben Zeile angeführten Wahlwerber wählen will. Der Stimmzettel ist aber auch dann gültig ausgefüllt, wenn der Wille des Wählers auf andere Weise, zum Beispiel durch Anhaken, Unterstreichen, sonstige entsprechende Kennzeichnung eines Wahlwerbers oder durch Durchstreichen der übrigen Namen der Wahlwerber, eindeutig zu erkennen ist.
>Der Stimmzettel ist aber auch dann gültig ausgefüllt, wenn der Wille des Wählers auf andere Weise, zum Beispiel [..] durch Durchstreichen der übrigen Namen der Wahlwerber, eindeutig zu erkennen ist.

khol story bro

They shilled so hard even the normies complained.

i see what you did there

Nice try, but learn to get the real colour and font if you are going to make over 9k in paint

you have but with sjw mental gymnastics accommodation is only important when it works against us

it's an example from this pdf, faggot

Nah, that shit is not legal since it is not a vote for a party, since the president has to put down all party functions - many other forms of cunty voting are though.

You could make your cross and then draw hofer fucking vdb in the ass for example - but writing HC HC HC does nothing.

OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

I'M DYING
LOOK AT THESE FAGGOTS
HOLY SHIT

"We must do all we can"
Except for stopping terrorists and illegals at the schengen border, reeeee.

Someone give me a link to an english language site that is not totaly Blue-Pilled so i can follow the election.

>1913
what the fug

tfw your country will surrpass opresors in your lifetime. enjoy your shitskins.

you could however use a swastika instead of a cross

hofer lost bro

What the fuck is a postal vote and how do you make sure it's not fraudulent?

> oppressors
slavs really are pale niggers

Fuck off kike.

REMINDER: IF YOU OPPOSE ISLAM AND WANT YOUR NATION FIRST, YOU ARE CLASSED AS A "NAZI" THAT JEWISH WORD IS ONE OF A NUMBER OF SOCIAL PROGRAMMING CODES THAT ACTIVATES IN THE GULLIBLE MASSES.

The only way to change the system is to destroy it. Democracy is a lie. Democracy is suicide.