HOW TO BECOME JAPANESE - Move to Japan for Dummies

HOW TO MOVE TO JAPAN

Here is a Retard-proof way to move to Japan. Follow this step-by-step guide and you will be in Japan by the end.

Save this guide to your computer somewhere. I aint re-posting this shit anymore.

These steps start easy, and get gradually harder. YOU CAN DO THIS.

Step 1.) Introduce yourself at a Sup Forums japanese language learning general
(easy)
(intermediate)
(anime weeb)

Why: this step is important because you need to surround yourself in a community that will support and critique your pursuit of Japanese. You will have to stand up for yourself to make this happen

Step 2.) Download and begin core 6k deck. You can find it here: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html

Step 3.) Start Tae Kim's guide. guidetojapanese.org/learn/ . Do 1 chapter every 2 days. 1 chapter every day if NEET.

Step 4.) Set Anki for 15-20 words a day. Your objective is to complete core 6k/Tae Kim by end of year

Step 5.) Start attending college. Maybe a community college that is cheap in your area. You need a Bachelor's Degree to go to Japan. This is not optional unless you get a japanese girlfriend, which you will only find in college anyway.

Step 6.) It is now October 2017 (or October 2018). Apply for JLPT. Choose N3. (N2 only if Tae Kim/Core 6k are both 100% complete)
Apply here: jlpt.jp/e/

Step 6.) Complete JLPT. Take the Harder JLPT exam next year (N2 in 2018 if you took N3, if you took N2 and passed in 2017, aim for N1 in 2018 because why not)

Step 7.) Get associate's degree from your community college. Get a full-time job and save money. You need at least $26,000 in the bank.

Step 8.) Take 2018 or 2019 JLPT. Pass. Remember, if you fail the exam, you are fucked. Do Not fail the exam. It is only administered once a year. This will be your N2 certificate or N1 certificate. This is your ticket to Japan

[continued]

Other urls found in this thread:

jetprogramusa.org/
gogonihon.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/16/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds/?utm_term=.7360d0ef0eb8
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/16/national/social-issues/sexless-japan-almost-half-young-men-women-virgins-survey/
nextshark.com/half-japanese-millennials-virgins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Step 10a.) Student visa method - Apply to japanese university. Show everyone your N2 or N1 certificate to bypass japanese learning school requirement. Enter japanese university on scholarship. Stay in japanese university until you find good job, then leave school and transfer to work visa

Step 10b.) Work visa method: Use the website Gaijob to find a job in japan and apply. Show bachelor's degree, and if required for a translator job, N2/N1 certificate.

Step 10c.) Marriage visa method: Marry a japanese girl. Get free access to japan. You now have access to every single job in japan. Even minimum wage.

Step 10d.) JET Method: Apply to JET Programme. This method does not require $26,000 so if you have trouble acquiring $26,000 this is the method for you. Be warned: JET is 80% autism. You will have severe autistic co-workers who are NOT prepared for Japan. You will be one of the sane, strong 20%. Use time in JET looking for a different job. JET Is a dead-end job, it is only used to get your foot in the door. You will be employed in Japan for a while, use your days off and vacation pursuing other jobs.

Apply for JET here (only if doing Step10d): jetprogramusa.org/

First for anime.

thanks for this

we are full go somewhere else like australia

Bonus methods for people who are struggling

Step 10e.) 10 years work experience

If you can't get a bachelor's degree, and you can't get a japanese girlfriend, but you can save $26,000, there is one method for you. If you work the same job for 10-years consecutively, you can apply for japanese job of the same type. For example: Chef in 10 years in America > Chef in Japan. This is the only step besides a marriage visa that does not require bachelor's degree or N2 requirement.

Step 10f.) Rich as fuck method

If you are "Rich as fuck", there is an easy shortcut to Japan. Attend a JLS for 6 months > 2 years. Find a 5-star JLS here: gogonihon.com/ - You will spend roughly $30,000 for 2 years in japan. They will teach you Japanese. At the end of 2 years, they will help you apply to Japanese university if you do not have bacheor's degree. If you have bachelor's degree, they will help you find a job in Japan.

THATS IT. These are the only SIX "Real" methods to entering Japan. Pick 1 of these 6. That's all you get.

I can't believe there are people who want to move to the hell like Japan.

mas·och·ism
ˈmasəˌkizəm,ˈmazəˌkizəm/
noun
noun: masochism

the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.
(in general use) the enjoyment of what appears to be painful or tiresome.
"isn't there some masochism involved in taking on this kind of project?"

Japan is a nice place to live and a terrible place to work

>japanese girls are cute, respect their husbands, most only have sex after marriage and they know that their place is in the kitchen
>playing games and watching anime is considered normal
>houses are comfy as fuck
>good education for children
>they like white people

only problem I see is the working hours I would have to spent in a good job.

here is boring and cold(not a weather) as fuck
probably the polar opposite of west

>respect their husbands, most only have sex after marriage
lol what is this stupid web shit?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/16/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds/?utm_term=.7360d0ef0eb8

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/16/national/social-issues/sexless-japan-almost-half-young-men-women-virgins-survey/

nextshark.com/half-japanese-millennials-virgins/

お前らみたいなweeabooが日本に引越しするとかw超笑えるww
日本ってアメリカのような怠け者の国じゃねえぞw

that is because they dont get sex at all because they refuse to marriage and be in relationships you stupid weeb

tell me
if japanese women are traditionalist why do they have such a low birthrate?

アメリカ人が怠け者かどうかは人によってかなり違うだろ。日本人は働いても効率悪いし。 でも先進国からの高学歴の人以外は来てはほしくないわな。

>japanese girls are cute, respect their husbands, most only have sex after marriage and they know that their place is in the kitchen
Unironically kill yourself

Why would anyone want to move there

Why you think so

is this really the thread for this question

Almost all of these are opposites of reality except that they like white people.

Lose your citizenship so you can live on a cramped island?

I wouldn't want to live in Japan even if I got paid and had nip girlfriends rotated on a daily basis.

You forgot the real man's method of having fat stacks, investing and getting a VISA that way

Do you think Japanese are so happy to accept any gypsy?

Supposedly, you are fucked by refugees and spams are filled in your head instead of brain. Enjoy party with immigrants.

Forget learning Japanese.
There are many American and European companies who hire foreigners with right qualifications.

I just want to get rid of subs while watching anime, don't care if I ever get into Japan.

there is no love in sLOVEnia

Implying I actually want to live in America

come to japan only if you are from first world~

you are always welcome

tldr
>just find a job dude :o)

to quality for a highly skilled worker visa i'd need either a seattle-level salary or 8 more years of work experience
japan pays their programmers like shit and i'll probably have grown out of anime in 8 years so it doesn't look like either will be happening

>find an company with a Japanese branch
>transfer there and get paid the same

WHERE IS STEP 9????