Why are yuros so obsessed with the US? Yuros...

Why are yuros so obsessed with the US? Yuros, when was the last time you went a full 24 hours without having even a single thought relating to the US?

they hate us cuz they aint us

literally until i saw this thread 2bh

can you leave? I don't want 3rd worlders in my thread

bye

>my thread

This is my thread, buddy.

because what happens in your country affects us, man

Lol why don't you just ignore us like we ignore you? Most people in this country couldn't tell the difference between France, Germany, and the UK on a map. Why not just focus on your own lives?

Because usa is like dream land full of contrasts. You have super high live quality (2+ cars per family, air conditioning, etc), super shit internet connection, super tasty food which makes you all super fat, all movies are from usa, all feminazis and swjs started at usa, you have all races, you have guns, you have the most shit health care and your kids have to tip their penis and ruind themselves financially just to afford go to school which wont even pay their debts and your army is the top and you constantly use it to make proxy wars all around world and your oresident was nigger.

Dont stop america, you give us all europoors hope!

don't feel bad.

Most Europeans couldn't tell a mexican, american or nigger apart.

because for example, if you elect a orange clown as a president, this is something that affects us aswell

there goes grandpa again spewing nonsense

This tbqh

There's a difference???

If you ignored it it wouldn't affect you. It doesn't even affect us here. The only difference in life it makes it what they play on the news.

The most people hate you beceause TV propaganda.

Look this faggots: The most people in Europe really think there is a cold war between Europe, Russia and United States.

Trust me, is just EU propaganda.

>if you ignore it it will go away

Name one impact it has had on your actual day-to-day life. I live in the middle of it and it's had no impact on me. Politics is a meme.

In my defence most days I have to have the thought-
>"Welp Americans are awake, time to move to a slower board"

TTIP got canceled

So something that hadn't happened yet didn't happen, meaning your life is still the same as it was before it never happened.

>when you try to get freedomland (You)
>spains come and calls you faggot
:-(

Here's your (You)

Hello :-)

I have two bonus questions for you, are you fat? Did you vote for trump?

You're the single most influental country in modern history.

Propably the last time i didn't once go on Sup Forums for a whole day. Must have been a while.

No and no

I think you have to eat more burgers.

Cheers!

That's a light snack

THIS is a burger