BUMP THE THREAD AFTER VOTING PLS :(

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10284059/r
poal.me/9i66oe
strawpoll.me/10285907/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

BUMP THE THREAD GUISE :(

OP, I did one of these back when I was with autismchan and it takes a lot of effort and shilling the poll in other threads to get good numbers

bump

stop doing this shit, its so fucking stupid

how many times have we done this?

bumping for non degeneracy

OP you're not supposed to just leave

bump

OP is here

whats the difference between athiest and irreligious?

Bump

Irreligious believes in god, but not a specific, religious one.(Allah n shieet)

Atheists dont believe in anything

bump

When I did the autismchan one, I defined irreligious as people who didn't really care. That's what I imagine people think when they choose that option

Google it friendo :^)

Remember the results?

Irreligious means you believe in something but you don't actively practice a religion, athiest means you don't believe in anything.

aka most people

Bumpin

bumparoo

What the fuck is irreligious? And where is agnostic?

I am not religious, also have a bump.

bumping to prove that pol is a christian board

Something like 25% Catholic, 15% Protestant, 10% Orthodox, with the other half being about equal parts atheist and irreligious with a few "neopagan" and "jewish" responses.

>believing in sky wizards

bump

Where is Religion Fluid kuffar? I am a muslim today but an athiest yesterday!

What i really dont get is why people choose Christianity over Islam, Scientology and any other religion? Being Irreligious/Atheistic is the only rational thing to do

Faggot OP linked the fucking results and not the poll itself, stupid nigger, copy the link before you fucking vote yourself in too fucking lazy to delete that r/.
Kill yourself dumb fuck.
Also, what the fuck is irreligious supposed to be?

How is atheist any different than "irreligious"? Or is irreligious deism?

>Irreligious believes in god
But that's wrong.
Irreligious is more along of the lines of apatheism

irreligious?

put theist there, who the fuck..

>he thinks he's smart for being an atheist but only addresses the weakest Christian arguments

MUH MAGIC SKY FAIRY
MUH FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER
MUH RUSSELL'S TEAPOT

Hint: these are all different forms of the same strawman

Bump.

>links to the results of the poll

Every single fucking time.

Bump
Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Am I the only one noticing a HUGE increase in the number of atheists in the last years? Almost everyone that I know at the age 18-25 is atheist

Polytheism has it's merits.

Bump

A religion seems like it would require dogma.

>strawpoll.me/10284059/r
Atheism is in a rise since the internet was created.
I wonder why? :^) (HINT: INFO IS EASILY GOTTEN TO)

*tips cross*

You can either find atheist strawmans very easily or you can go the hard way and read the great works of Christianity.

Most people are lazy, so atheism it is. As an added bonus, it doesn't make any demands of them either.

Religion is dying off.

same thing, just add up the numbers against religion.

Actually, if you look at the numbers: religion is the only thing procreating.

What you meant to say is: My culture is dying off and being replaced by religion not native to my homeland.

I'm an atheist myself, but I'm afraid that leads common people to degeneracy. Christian family values are great and really important for any society.

Pol will lie because poltards enjoy roleplaying as christians

Most children born to religious families do not stay religious.

Funny for Russia of all places to post this

Way to take the weak middle ground

>Christian family values
Not christian at all. More like roman or greek-roman family values.

Jesus didnt spoke about family at all

>what is Catholic social teaching

Shame, Brazil. You should know this

Religion is required to prevent the masses adopting alternatives like progressivism.

It's not as much about religious dogma as it is about your own understanding and relationship with the big man in the sky.

People call themselves Orthodox without believing in God. I'm officially Orthodox on the census.

it's a meme you dip, a lot of people in this age group has this nonchalant "I don't give a fuck" attitude towards almost everything

Don't you have a Pussy Riot concert to be at?

poal.me/9i66oe
Better version

No. I'm not a liberal.

(46%)

>half of Sup Forums is religious

God this board is packed with retarded faggots.

While we're on topic of polls

ANIMU - SHIT OR NOT?
strawpoll.me/10285907/r
ANIMU - SHIT OR NOT?

If you are not religious you are a huge retard.

Bump

>anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot

Ebin reddit "argument" there, newfag

Okay I need to explain to you all the source of this pic

That's my high school and the kid who got kicked was a massive edgelord. He carried a Sasuke doll around school with him and quoted the show in all his classes, to the point teachers sent him to a psych ward because he said he'd "slaughter every single one of you worthless humans."

So the black dude was talking about a rapper named Sasuke and the Asian kid heard him, said "STOP MAKING FUN OF MY BOYFRIEND," slapped him and strutted off. This gift follows that moment.

Not anyone that disagrees with me, I'm referring to anyone that is religious.

That's what I said dumbass. Downvote

cant argue with that
guess im going to church next sunday

Why?

wow this story seems really legit! Only a true autistic could come out with something like that!

>yfw you realized God exists

How did it happen? Can you tell us the whole story?

You think you're above metaphysics and probably think that only things knowable through the scientific method are knowable because we all had the sort of education that encourages that viewpoint

I don't need to prove anything. I lived it 3 years ago and it was the funniest shit. Just giving you a history.

And why is the poll about Sup Forums?

wtf?

Bump

Its just an added info, cunt

If i understood what you mean, yes, you're right

You don't put "added info" into the title of the poll.

>Sup Forums was 60% atheists, 19% religious and 21% irreligious
It's almost like they're mostly comprised of edgy fifteen-year-olds or something...

I know i shouldn't. But when i do, you realize what i did and don't bitch about it.

he saw a jesus face on a hamburger.

And what if I'm an atheist and religious, e.g. someone who doesn't believe in god but believes in an afterlife? Where am I supposed to click?

And why isn't there a captcha to prevent botvoting?

Retarded Sup Forums, OP

If you were as half as good at finding holes in religion, you wouldn't be a religious cuck.

Tell me about these holes, and not some pleb-tier LOL MAGIC SKY DADDY shit

Deflecting from your shitty poll, eh?

Due to your incompetence we now don't know whether "religious" now means something like "Muslim" or like "spiritual druggie".

1.Are you Christian?
2.Why do you believe in a god?
3.If i had to choose a religion, how would i choose yours instead of Islam?

Are you seriously making such a big deal out of it?
Go eat a dick m8, i don't make polls often and i am not a pro at it

>Are you seriously making such a big deal out of it?

Yes, because that makes the poll useless. Now both, atheists and religious people can click the religious option and thereby making Sup Forums look more religious than it is.

That nig got some mad air, yo.

1) Yes
2) First Mover
3) Historicity of the resurrection. It's the most well documented event in history.

Alright, you win, i am a subhuman ape and my IQ is 35 at most. Now stop bullying me :^(

Fuck off subhuman scum, religion is for stupid people and thats a fact. kill urself

1. Yes
2. Because my own observation leads me to believe that the universe has coherent structure and that our lives have meaning. Since this is short-format I'll add that I've also very often wondered about various philosophical or moral questions and arrived at some seemingly-unconventional position only to find that that's what the Catholic church has been saying for over 1000 years.
3. Christianity believes in a personal God that influences us in usually-subtle ways and the trinitarian view of God is the most complete. The Muslim view of God is incomplete in its deistic view of God as a distant force that we must blindly submit to. The Muslim view of God also contradicts my own (and the Christian) view of believing out of free will.

Simplified a lot for the chan format, but that's decent.

RARE MUCH?

>Historicity of the resurrection. It's the most well documented event in history.

It is still debated whether Jesus exited or not, because no where else except the bible is it mentioned, which is strange, since literally everything was recorded like 5 times from different people back then.

No, there is more proof of Jesus than of Socrates or Julius Caesar. If you doubt Jesus you must outright deny that Socrates or Julius Caesar ever existed.

It's just a case of making more extreme demands because you want a reason to be off the hook.

Alright, those are all your personal experiences.
1.Can experiences be wrong?
2.Why is there no proof of god?

I literally googled it and it said nope, it's still debated whether he existed or not. But its sure that nobody has resurrected himself