Trap thread please.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/3kpehy/my_cute_gf_3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jane reporting in for duty!!

Cute outfit. Lift it up for me please

Heyy there

If you insist! Hehe

Please Jane what happened? And im dying to find out what naughty things you and the other trap got up to

Bend over for me

moar

Sauce?

so cute

Pics of your tummy?

Not sure how long I'll stay darling but thank you for being so sweet. I just saw the thread slowing so was trying to keep it going.

You certainly make these breads the place to be i can honestly say i woulda either lurked or left half the time but i'm kind of addicted to you

Yes sir ;3
Certainly aha

Where's my good girl at I'm not done playing with her

do you have a tumblr?

nice trips
i love dildo play

Need a better marker sigh

Ok the big story about what happened. I was having a bit of a rough day and I was working on no sleep. I was responding to dozens of conversations and upto 500+ messages a day on Kik as well as doing endless photos and everything. Overall it was just killing me and I couldn't handle it. Then last night I got a bunch of hate from Sup Forums because I made a thread at the request of an user. Overall just a bad time so I made the decision to quit out of pure frustration. But today an user put some sense back in my head and put me on a new path. Now I am going to be far more casual with my trapping and I have deleted my Kik as I just couldn't handle it. Overall this is just going to be better for me.

Ok now rant over.
TLDR: I had to change how I was doing things cos I was dying due to it

And as for the other trap sadly she lives in the USA and I'm a kiwi so we weren't actually able to do anything :(

Sorry for the super long reply! Just wanted to respond to everything!

I most certainly do, its littleprinceviola
Thanks aha

Jesus dude, do you not have a social life?

Wonder if it fits.

Kk! Thankies!! Hopefully this one is alright?

You must be new if you can't handle hate

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/3kpehy/my_cute_gf_3/

Aww you are the best hun! I'm glad to say you are probably one of my most favorite people I've met here! Also sorry for the bad grammar hehe

I am glad you aren't killing yourself anymore my love.

I know exactly what you mean my computer crashing was one of the best things for me if one person asked for my kik like 25 people would add me at a time. it was fun to start with and surprisingly flattering i also met some great people but it got exhausting and absolutely insane trying to keep up you gotta find a balance.

Btw that USA trap are you talking about me?...teehee??

Listen to your master and spread your ass for me

I have some exams coming up so I am here while I study!

Wow yes!
This is going to sound weird but can you take a pic of your body standing up and also showing your shoulders

Pls forgive my weirdness

Why are all your pics barely visible. I know you want to cover your face but please show me your body atleast.

Did you not read my post? I was working on no sleep and I had had a very stressful day. I know there is no excuse but I just wasn't in a good state of mind.

I want to see those cute lips wrapped around my cock so badly

it's a pitty you were so lovely , hope you be well :3

Bodies like yours are why I want to fuck a boy

Yeah haha I feel exactly like you! Glad to know someone else shares my experience! Also sadly not you... Another trap. But I still love you tons darling!!

Fuck Jane, i didnt know.... hope things will get easier

No worries at all darling I am not a grammar nazi I know half the time you want to just respond and aren't paying attention to writing it as if it's to be graded.

I could not agree more You make it far more worth it to enjoy these breads

there is a difference between handling some trolls, and getting dumped on repeatedly by malicious assholes after you are exhausted trying to meet a million different demands from people who want this that and the other.

I understand how it is, you try logging on your kick having like 60 people and hundreds of messages while also trying to manage pics and requests. then after all that you make a thread cause someone asked you too and people come in just to try and tear you down in any way they can..

So i understand how she feels and i empathize.

It's one thing to be a lurking user and another to be a sissy whose the focus of so many eyes all wanting different things.

sometimes it gets to a point where the fun and sexy reasons you did this to begin with start to no longer be worth it.

It seems like you're always posting, go study and get some smarts in your head, come back after you get new content though because people seem to like you. Not my type at all, but people like you

10/10 would milk like a sexy cow

Yep i know exactly how it is i had a warm reception so when it turned sour and exhausting it was all the more difficult.

And no worries darling, you are still the cutest little kiwi in the world absolutely delicious IMHO.

Nummies.

NOM!

Here is a full body naked pic I took at a request before! Is this ok?
Thank you for the understanding! This will be far better for me
Awww yay!!

>Here is a full body naked pic I took at a request before! Is this ok?

Yesh thank you so much

So I turned 18 about 4 months ago. Ive loved the idea of becoming a trap since I was 14.
The problem is that I am super self conscious and recently my shoulders and arms beefed up and became broader.
Now I feel like I have no hope of ever getting to a point where I am even passable. It makes me really sad.
Is there any hope? Anything that I could do or additions to my diet that might help?

Top tier holy shit

Is it really a trap if you walk into it knowingly?

Any pics with cum?

source?

You can try fit/ on how to cut weight. Also can we atleast see your body. You don't need to be nude or show face.

Yay!!
Sadly no, but one of these days I plan on making a video where I cum!

That's a mess I'd love to help clean up

Hehe, maybe you could give me another mess I could clean up?

If you post a pic of yourself, we'll tell you if you should become trap or kill yourself

Think about it
Sup Forums wants traps but also wants people to kill themselves so it's a win win for us so we will tell you the truth

i need the sauce

I'd give you whatever you want just for the opportunity

Well there is something in your pants I want!

As a fwllow trap it's not hard to keep a handle on it you just find 1 or 3 you really like talking too it's better than violent backwards and forward swings

I want to touch every inch of your body

He's now dead btw

I think the best thing for me right now is to just not use Kik at all for now. I will probably go back for one or two people but for now I just don't even want to touch that app. I'm just going slow now. Thank you for the advice

man faces are not traps

Sauce!

Got some videos. Will convert and edit down when im home from work.

holy man feet batman

i bahn him

hmm not bad

Why? What happened?

What's the best prostate toy I can use to milk me. Tired of stroking my cock and never found my g spot with my finger. Any recommendations on the best toy?

The usual way for traps. Suicide.

Hehe thankies!!

read
He killed himself.

I know they died but I'd still like a sauce so their life was worth something

>He killed himself.

Good

>he killed meself

I figured. Post story.

Sauce

I just love that booty
the dance is the bestest