California is burning

California is burning.
God and guns was it right? Try praying to your God and try your newest guns to shoot the flames amerifags.

>California is burning

let it burn. everyone in the US hates California.

dubs of truth

I hate everyone in general. Doesn't matter where they live.

>Comifornia
>Guns
I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about, me ad my AR15 are roasting marshmallows while cuckifornia burns. God answered by prayers OP.

But you got upset when people didn't fill trucks full of thoughts and prayers for Florida and Texas, right?

California is the opposite of god and guns.

raises more interesting questions...

We must cleanse the infection with fire.

there's a fire in California?
>I live in California

the entire rest of the country doesn't hate florida and texas

importantly, the wine is burning

You'd be surprised.

you can acquire superior wine from france and canada.

it also contains 80% less smug

No im fairly sure you would. Everyone (except cuckfornia) views texas as odd but strong and independent and views Florida as the retirement state. neither are hated.

well, put it out then

>france
>less smug
pick one.

Well water guns can put it out but only if you have enough. God can't do shit

hahahahahahahahaha

dude. . .EVERYONE hates florida. fucking everyone.

my quads don't lie fuckface

>thots n prayers
>thots n prayers
>thots n prayers

You spelled New Jersey wrong.

not old people and niggers

Why not both?

God doesn't listen to or care about Shitstain, Iowa user

thisa bunch of white trash and puerto ricans

Don't care about that state, but I like the phrase "God and guns!" for being aghast at something, thanks for the phrase

I'm still convinced that Jay and Silent Bob is about the only good thing to come out of NJ.

the cocaine is excellent and I suppose Disneyworld will make for a fascinating dive site in a few decades but other than that Florida fucking sucks

What's an Iowa?

oh a fly over state. There's the states no one likes and the ones no one cares about.

You faggots only hate California because we stole the best land from the Mexicans and then tricked them into picking our grapes and cooking our food. We have the best of everything, the best food the best wine the best beer, San Francisco alone has the third largest economy in the world. Now we also have the best drought conditions for the best fires. We're just that great at everything we do.

I live on the opposite coast from Cali, God listens to me user. Cali will be cleansed.

> best drought conditions for the best fires
That was good ameriforniafag

>He said as his state slowly turned to ash.

liberals aren't the only ones affected by the fires. plenty of braindead degenerate conservatives live in California too

Naw deforestation and climate change doesn't exist. Nobody farms food, dust bowl was a myth, the sahara has been there day 1.

California is always on fire. So what? Not everyone hates california

You sucked the water out of the mountain springs. A tree got dry. Lightning struck. Up in flames you go.

I do. Why can't they just smoke their meth and fuck their cousins like us REAL americans?

Your quads did not state anything. Impossible to lie if nothing was said but" haha" also Florida sucks

You've clearly never been to lake county

>Degenerate
>Conservative
I don't think you know what those words mean.
Also, sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

kek. lake county is definitely something else. Most of trinity county also fits this definition

A lot of that brush NEEDS to burn periodically. It's just nature.

The urban sprawl pushing into formerly scrub lands causes the fires to spread. Land owners clear brush and then leave the dry brush to sit on the hills, providing lots of fuel for a fast-moving fire.

I like how you conveniently left out braindead. so please user, explain to me how I don't know what those words mean

hope that fire somehow makes it to portland

Yes we do dumb faggot.

Keep thinking that, twat.

Your ad hominem was irrelevant, like a child calling someone a "poo poo head", so I ignored it.
Conservative values are in direct opposition to degenerate behavior. It's a contradiction, which shows that you don't know what those words mean.

Shut up poo poo head. If you're on Sup Forums you are a fucking degenerate no matter what you believe your value system is.

Poo poo head.

you can't say that I don't know what they mean and then say you're ignoring it for it being ad hominem. goddamn youre stupid. degenerate conservitard

God sees you user and you're making him sad.

God. Maybe I can use his tears as lube while I jack all over the poo poo head.

God is disappointed in you user.

You're sure it's not the 5000 cock rate and Andy Sixx log threads a day making God sad?

I'm this guy. but God can suck my cock too

It's probably that

God wants you to be more creative and act more like a grown up. Also, sacrifice yourselves.

Nah, it's overrated.

Also, that's the schizophrenia talking, not God. Sorry, buddy.

God wants your blood

God wants the D.

they did. people in my city donated so much they ran out of trucks.

Commiefornia is the most godless, anti-gun state in the U.S., dumbfuck.

They hate cause they ain't us

Everyone I know sees Texas as a state of redneck hillbillies who probably inbred.
So much strong and independent

Neither guns nor God is allowed in Cali

I'm pretty sure a nuke or two would put an end to the blaze.