I haven't slept in 79 hours

i haven't slept in 79 hours

how's everyones nights going, Sup Forums?

i hope everythings going alright. you guys deserve it.

That beats my record! Da fuq you on?
GodSpeed, user!

nah

ive been marathonning crusader kings 2 with my old buds from the army

haven't seen them in like 6 years.

just lost track of time, man.

Please, as soon as it is over, get a really good sleep. You deserve it, you magnificent bastard!
But seriously now, what is you on right now, my daod?

honestly

i've just been chainsmoking cigs and playing vidya with friends

a little bit of soda and nicotine keeps me going as long as i need, user

I'm kinda sad today. I hate being disabled.

are you the one coming in here every day?

are you like a online psycologist for the federoni pepperonis or are you doing this for your own gratification? I mean if your intentions are scuffed people are gonna be pretty pissed once they find out they've been bamboozled

Hey, cheer up, user.

Just because you're disabled doesn't mean you can't accomplish the same as normies, if not more. You have to look inside yourself and find that piece of yourself that won't give up. That piece of yourself that won't quit. That survivalist inside yourself that keeps you pushing forward, user. Don't let your physical body get the best of you. What counts is the personality and mind inside of that body. Sure, a lot of people will give you sympathy for being disabled. But you know what?

You don't fucking need it.

You've made it this far. You've made it farther than most people will ever make it. You have to keep pushing forward. Think about all the disabled people that have accomplished great things. That proves for a fact that your physical body cannot keep you down. And I don't care if you're mentally disabled either. That doesn't change the fact that you're a beautiful soul, and I love you, user. Your mind is unique. The stimuli you've gathered in life have molded your brain into something that no one else will ever have.

So, perk up, user.

You've got this.

i genuinely care about the people on Sup Forums

i do this because i know that some people need a little pick me up. some people need to be reminded that someone cares about them, user.

you do realize that the same people would most likely dox you the first chance they got and continue to harass you for the rest of your life, right?

I'm all for helping people but in the end I believe you're the one whose gonna get hurt here

Siiiick.
You are ok.

I also appreciate that you are interested in Sup Forums's well being. That is a lot better than going through shitty basic copypasta threads like the hundreds there are each day.

I really don't wish myself to get 79 hours or something of no sleep. I just don't want to fuck myself up with anything other than massive amounts of alcohol. But if you are going to be okay, then great.

eh, don't care

its my nature, user

i care about people. even if those people would sooner make my life a shithole.

someone has to care about you guys. you don't care about yourselves, so I will for you.

most people who come here do so because they have accepted what they are and that they don't have a place in the normal society at its current state, sure you might be able to ''help'' some to ''come back'' into it but the reality of it is that someone is gonna get fucked and someone else is gonna do the fucking.

You don't grow on this planet without using others, some of the people surfing this site has experienced that first hand and others geuinely don't care what happen to them.

You're gonna be here the rest of your life, or until the site closes down, whichever comes first and nothing would had changed and odds are we're never ever gonna get to the root of this problem or be able to reshape the society to something that works for everyone because not everyone is strong enough to live on it as long as its built upon using/exploiting others.

I might help a few people, and that's all I ask for, user.

I don't expect to help everyone. But those few. I'd love to help those few.

You do you just don't be overly naive as that's something people love to exploit, to use you and then throw you away, you see troubled people, they see a easy target.

OP, my gf cheated. Should I give her a second chance? She lied several times to me and called the dude over the day I found out she cheated "only because he was involved". But she's legit sorry and can't express enough how terribly she fucked up (her own words) and immediately blocked him on every social media. I don't wanna settle but I don't wanna be alone.

Look her in the eyes in person. And ask her if she's sorry.

Then decide for yourself.

I'm not op but i'd move on, the trust is violated, she did it once she can do it again, just like she can unblock him, if you dont want to break up then you need to find the guy and beat the living shit out of him to establish dominance and show her what a pussy ass bitch shes been cheating on you with but youre not gonna do that cause you're a basic beta cuck so just break up and move on and save your heart.

>Leddit spacing
>Posts AWOO

I did and she began crying. I've never felt such warmth and comfort wash over me than when I saw her suffering for what she did. Not trying to be edgy but that's how bad it hurt.
That's true. I don't know if this counts as establishing dominance but he promised to meet me at the regular spot we all chill at so we could fight. It's been two days since that promise and I've waited every day for him to show. Apparently he can't because his "arthritis" you're right about saving my heart. Thanks user. I just struggle with the thought of crushing someone I once loved. Then again, she had no problem doing it.

I mean to forgive her means completely moving past all of it, I couldn't do it, I would have this shit in the back of my head constatly reminding me and driving me paranoid each time she leaves somewhere and doesn't come back soon enough- good luck whatever you end up doing

Well I lost my virginity last night with a flat mate. started fingering her then 69ing and then down to fucking couldn't actually do much fucking as we were both drunk as fuck and her being a virgin as well was quite tight whilst I was the hardest id ever been and shes like 5ft only. So that and being in the dark brought some laughs from both of us when getting to it

No one wants that and no one deserves that. I think you're right because we have that same mindset. I just thought I'd be strong or foolish enough to move past it this time but I just can't for safety's sake. I'll go ahead and spare my heart the pain. Thank you.