What are people like where Sup Forums lives?

What are people like where Sup Forums lives?

Here in the Blue Ridge Mountains, people literally view Trump as an emissary of God, teeth are a luxury, everyone is on meth, my neighbors both eat raccoons and prostitute from their own driveway, and somehow sweet tea is a health beverage...

pic somewhat related. Looks like most of the local population, just lacking camo and meth scabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Levin, New Zealand

Lots of meth. It is coming from China.

How the fuck can you survive drinking 25 gallons of oil?

how does it get in?

his insides will be fucking liquid

Portland, OR. Everyone is an annoying liberal hipster.

Quebec City.
Lot of boring people but lot of cute girls...that i'll never touch or talk to.

Idk.. I remember reading somewhere that the maximum stomach capacity for the average human was like 1.5 litres or some shit.

90% of his body weight is fat anyway, I doubt it makes a different.

Same way as it's getting into the USA.

Chink infiltrators coordinating with chink drug motherships. Motherships serving private aircraft and boats.

Chinks selling to scumbag gang members to distribute.

We are about to start a crackdown in NZ and with your guys help we will make it pacific wide.

I live in Oakland. It's rapidly gentrifying, full of SJW freaks, but it still has plenty of niggers doing stupid nigger shit.

I actually kinda like it (the food is god-tier), but I miss living on the beach down in Santa Cruz.and being a white man in a white man's world.

Until you get to 140th, and then everybody is a rude, violent Person of African Descent.

Wellington reporting in.

At least you don't live in Greymouth.

>Here in the Blue Ridge Mountains, people literally view Trump as an emissary of God, teeth are a luxury, everyone is on meth, my neighbors both eat raccoons and prostitute from their own driveway, and somehow sweet tea is a health beverage...
>Blue Ridge Mountains

Are those a gypsy village in Romania?

By telling the chinese to fuck off?

>a crackdown

This is true.

>Blue Ridge Mountains
>teeth are a luxury, everyone is on meth, my neighbors both eat raccoons and prostitute from their own driveway

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Why didn't he mention that in his song?

Pun not intended fampai.

I worked in levin last week..surprising number of hot sluts

white power! amirite?

>Aachen, Germany

The city has a large wannabe-elite technical University with mostly male engineering students which are somewhat poisoning the inner city. Especially October is critical when the new 1. Semester mechanical engineering students start. That school also attracts a lot of chinese who never heard of a toothbrush.

Lots of neo-nazi scum in a neighboring town and sandiggers in the outer borrows.

Finland,Turku.
People are so quiet that if you're not around here you could think that people are mean cold etc. Most people are very smart, good education overall. Lots of metheads tho, and everyone gets absolutely shitfaced every weekend. Nice place to live imo. Except sandniggers fu k them, especially those that are'nt born in finland, no manners and they all are sexual criminals

>Lots of neo-nazi scum in a neighboring town and sandiggers in the outer borrows.
Some day those nazis are going to battle it out with those rapey sandniggers and you're going to feel bad for calling them scum.

Notice how Mr. Denver focused on the environment and not the populace/culture. He was rich enough to buy a span of property that would leave him free of those hooligans.

This

It infuriates me to think of Finland of all places tarnished by sandniggers. The goat fuckers here in Canada are the same. Rude. Unhygienic. Rapists. Pedophiles.

Kiruna - Swedish Lapland

People are quiet, love hunting and moonshine.
Racism is out in the open, no one likes immigrants.
Religious people are considered retards and everyone is wealthy because of the mine and tourist business (one of the richest places in Sweden)

>Racism is out in the open, no one likes immigrants.
And yet you have so very very many immigrants. Is just your town this way, or does the entire country hate the parasites?

Kiruna has almost zero immigrants though.
And yes most people in Sweden hates immigrants.
But Kiruna is above the arctic circle, far away from all that.

Hopefully you anti-social fucks kill each other off and the rest of decent people can move on from your nonsense.

Not him but he lives so fucking far north there is no Achmeds up there.
Literally a frozen hellhole in the middle of nowhere.

>frozen hellhole
Not always frozen though.

>Some day those nazis are going to battle it out with those rapey sandniggers and you're going to feel bad for calling them scum.

Of course, especially since neo-nazis are known to attack people unless they outnumber them at least 10 to 1. You should watch less TV, you subhuman.

Ha Vaals-fag here, can confirm. Living here is insanely cheap though; i recommend it for german students who don't want to get ripped off for living near their university. I can see Klinikum from my 300 euros a month 3bedroom apartment...

Small town in southern Alberta.
Tons of meth. Tons of alcoholics, severe ones. Tons of fentanyl.
Economic spectrum from trailer poor (actual camper trailer for a house, not mobile homes - those are a step up) to enormous houses.
Theres a reservation nearby so the town is always flooded with drunken chugs who will stab and rob you at worst, harass your for change and cigarettes at best. 70% of the crime in this town is probably committed by chugs. Recent epidemic of car jackings. Robberies of gas stations and convenience stores too. Population of 14, 000.
Lots of gun loving red necks. Surprisingly also a disproportionately large demographic of SJW, gay, lesbian, transexual cunts. They're everywhere. No idea where they came from or why there are so many.

Sounds comfy as fuck desu. All I'd need to complete it is a moonshine still out back in the creek

I always tought that people in canada have a lot of common with finnish people. But luckily our swedish neighbours has taken the shot and because of their massive immigrant problem we have opened our eyes a little and people are waking up that sandapes are a huge problem. Its not that bad around here, hopefully not in the future either. But our smart immigrants that has come here to work and have lived in finland for many families are good as finnish people. But those refugee sex tourists that come here to live on our money and act like savages can fuck off. How is the immigration there ?

Zawadzkie - Sup Forumsand

Old people, and drunk homeless with homes.
Everyone talks about how would they kick immigrants out, but nobody have balls to do so.
Also, 3 - graders smoke cigarettes on the street and nobody give a single fuck.
>inb4 SLAV peasant.

Southern Maryland. It's a weird mixup of suburbanites and rednecks, but the people are usually pretty nice. Know a disburting ratio of crazy people, but that could be just the crowd I attract.

>And yet you have so very very many immigrants.

Really? So how many immigrants does Sweden have, dipshit? And how many of those are non-EU citizens? I bet you can't come up with a fucking number without an intensive google search. But that's what happens when you're one of the degenerates that gets its info exclusively from Sup Forums.

Gold Coast, Queensland.

Nice weather and pretty chill people

washington DC, it's full of assclowns. dont ever come here

You and yours will be the first to die at the hands of goatfuckers. You're weak, your blood line is weak, and you will not survive the winter.

Its bad. It's really bad. My small hick town isn't over run yet, and those that are here behave fairly well because they are still a minority, but the cities are monstrous. Some sections of the cities I would say are unlivable for a white person.

I have seen in the northeast (the ghetto quarter) of Calgary convoys of nice, new vehicles screeching around neighborhoods blasting sandnigger music and hanging ISIS flags out the windows. They just do rounds of the neighborhood like that.

NOBODY talks about it. NOBODY reports on it. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes. But no real terrorism incidents, strangely.

A lots of hue, 24/7. Hueland.

Also, HUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUE

This idiot lives nearly a 1000 km from Stockholm in buttfucking nowhere. Those are the regions where family trees typically don't split and people beg German tourists for cheap liquor like junkies.

We don't need to beg here asshole, we rich as hell.
Working half time at the mine, makes 23k/month

Suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Just a bunch of old white people and a city council that desperately wants to feel important. Pretty chill besides solid 6.5/10

>Everyone talks about how would they kick immigrants out, but nobody have balls to do so.

That is ironic since

A) there no immigrants in Poland because it sucks

which results in

B) polacks being the fucking immigrants in every western European country.

>from Cuckholm
>calls northern Swedes idiots
Megakek hahaha.

>We don't need to beg here asshole, we rich as hell.
>Working half time at the mine, makes 23k/month

Great, except that everything cost 6 times as much as it would elsewhere.

>>from Cuckholm

Apparently you have a hard time reading the language on the map, you motherfucker.

I live near Allentown, PA
people support Trump, but do so quietly because they recognize that he isn't actually a good president.
There are few extremes in the people around here. It is mostly rednecks or bikers and there are weebs around too.
It is not very interesting here.

>everything cost 6 times as much
Thank you for proving your extreme ignorance.
Everything is cheaper here dumbass..
>rent
>houses
>food
>electricity
It's all cheaper.
Got my 3 room apartment for 95k.

West from Mexico: Lot of faggots, tons of people with no education, tons of religion fanatics, descent amount of thieves and kidnappers.

It's the other way around up here, cheaper not more expensive

Prague.
It's alright but foreigners are fucking flooding this city, especially blackies and towelheads.

>Working half time at the mine, makes 23k/month

Doing what? Pimping your ass out to desperate miners?

Wut? I live in Gällivare and that's not true. Not even close.

Never understand how people can be on meth and obese.

Also why does no one shower while on it? I get it's a 3-5 day bender drug, but you can brush your teeth.

Because it's obviously fake.

No, heavy machinery (diggers mostly) and equipment maintenance.

Great that you pointed that out to me. Since I but chance got an engineering degree I will simply apply for a job there and become an immigrant poluting your neighborhood.

At nearly 8 pounds per gallon, and we're suppose to believe that he at 200 lbs of cooking oil.

Luleå here, what are you on about?
The further north you go the cheaper everything gets.

And get beaten up every night by drunk miners.

ate *

Pretty smart mostly in NorCal.

'cept for the homosexes

>And get beaten up every night by drunk miners.

I'm a 1.95 m tall and weigh around 120 kg. So they can bring it. I don't know swedish labor laws but I assume that attacking co-workers is a reason to terminate someone immediately.

A lot of old people and a lot of trees

Not him but foreigners don't do well in Kiruna. Doesn't matter if you are 3 meters tall and 300 kg.
Everyone will shun you completely.
And the mines are run by Swedish people so you better speak Swedish or get the fuck out. No English down there.

Dumping syndrome. It's where the stomach just lets its contents flow into the intestines. It can range in severity from some food particles not fully digesting before passing, to food simply passing straight through the stomach like it isn't even there. Its common in people that consume massive amounts of food or drink excessively, and people that have recently had stomach surgery.

London is full of cunts, tourists, and south of the river is heaving with poor black areas. Luckily I live in a rich white area. The only annoyances are yummy mummies with Tarquin in tow taking up all of the pavements.

Zagreb,Croatia

People here just wanna have fun every single day,getting drunk and high,not caring about tomorrow. The rest of the normal people left this cashless shithole for Ireland or Germany. And im about to join them soon.

>israel
>its hot
>people are nice but have a short temper
>weed currently being legalized so lots of amsterdam esc parties
>fuck me its hot
>palestinians dont agree to our terms,their leaders are fucking idiots
>holy shit its so fucking hot
Screw it im moving to north america

That fucking sucks man... im very happy that if something happens here it WILL get on the news and people will be outraged. Our beautiful winter countries should not turn brown because of shitty sjw politics

Do you need to speak french to live in quebec? I speak none at all, but id like to live in Quebec someday.

as a blue ridge native, it's the only place riding an offroad vehicle high on meth, while firing an automatic weapon into the air, with a bundle of free food the government gave you, on your way to your shitty shack you built yourself out of shit you stole, to beat your pregnant 12-year old wife, is socially acceptable

this is the freest place in the U.S.

>Everyone will shun you completely.

So people who are assholes don't want anything to do with me...where is the problem?

>And the mines are run by Swedish people so you better speak Swedish or get the fuck out.
>No English down there.

That must be the reason why there is an English version of the job offer...

NY, not NYC though, fucking middle of nowhere upstate NY.
Same bullshit Taxes, but with half the money.

So why don't you have a 12 year old wife yet? And why aren't you beating her into a healthy life style so she doesn't turn into a porker? Beat her into eating veggies, into cooking, into exercise, into reading "war & peace" etc? Life could be good man.

(contd)
We're all politically conservative hicks, just spinning our wheels being fucked by downstate like since the state was founded.
The ones that aren't are in cities like buffalo and Syracuse, which are snowy and miserable, usually combining some of the worst parts of NYC.

Nano-biotics son.

That's fucking retarded, try drinking a big bottle of coke and then drink some more, according to you that's impossible. But let's be real, it's not.

You mean Quebec the province or the city?
Living in montreal you'd be fine just speaking english but some french could help.

For Quebec City, just speaking english would be a little more difficult but still possible.

For other places, the farther you go from Ontario or USA borders, the more you need to speak french.

Mississippi.

I feel you Op.

Den Haag, Netherlands

People are rude, but honest. Just the way I like it.

Bruh...

This.

Polish people are some of the worst immigrants you can have in a country.
>uneducated
>criminal
>no fucking manners

Bloody muritards youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM

Not very familiar with mexicans, eh?

looks like mexico has a gang problem

need for speed underground 2?
Woah

WILLIES RETIREMENT GREESE!

>New Zealand
>Meth coming from China
>New Zealand can't even cook their own meth

I live in europe. Mexicans are very rare here.

love how you brought it to that dumb fucka

Portland Maine

>Hipsters
>Hippies
>Calm as fuck
>No crime
>Nothing ever happens here
>Small peaceful boring as fuck city
>No nightlife
>No partying
>Feels like Animal Crossing

It's not bad, I have a small cozy apartment right on main street, besides the mass amounts of hippies/potheads having peace circles in the street it's not bad.

Do you at least have nice chicks in your ustaša-infested country?

You smrdlivi kurac