Prove me that Eart is round

Prove me that Eart is round.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

popnewsmagazine.com/here-are-8-undeniable-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round/
youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protip: Go to /x/, where losers waste their time trying to show facts to retards like you.

popnewsmagazine.com/here-are-8-undeniable-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round/

>round
it's oblate, though.

Protip: Kill yourself op you major fagatron-9000

If Earth really was spherical, helicopters would be able to hover in place and wait for their destinations to come to them.

> Earth is flat
> Everything else is not flat

> People are wrong
> I'm right
just kys loser

also: (You)

> implying air doesn't move too
lmao retard

Too hard, carnt whip morons into shape no matter how much you dumb it down

No one has the time to teach stubborn people about the physics and astronomy that was discovered and tested to be true by people hundreds of years ago. If it isn't obvious just by watching the sun and moon, the coloring of the horizon, the way ships vanish on the horizon, then I guess your experience of reality is unique to your own subjective perception. No one can change you, so why debate with an idiot?

If Earth was constantly spinning, aeroplanes would never be able to reach their destinations due to the 500mph headwind.

anyone can make any kind of argument and people will believe it, because they want it to be real

do you tie your own shoelaces in the morning?

could try and explain relative motion etc etc but it would be like playing chess with a pidgeon

It's science, you little whore.

How about you prove us that Earth is flat?

you're wrong, Earth is a cube

Pfft. You still believe in planets?

Protip: If we can't why the fuck would we try to prove it?

what is science? I talked about arguments.

>year of the lord +2017
>still believing that space exist

yeah

Ok idiot,prove to me that the earth is a sphere, the only proof you have is pictures on google that have been photoshoped by the satanic nasa

Its as flat as lolitits youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM

The Earth is round 'cause otherwise it wouldn't be round.

Its funny that everyone talks about flat earth,but noone mentions the firmament

Round the World Tickets

If someone believes the Earth is flat you can't convince them otherwise. They can look out their window and see that it is flat. The only thing you can do is ask them to go find the edge with you.

if the earth were round then the sun would have to be round too cause otherwise the earth would feel left out. :( :P :L XD

There is a Ice wall on the edge.

Dude,its impossible to find the edge,you will feeeze to death,the edge is the north pole,it goes around the whole earth,

>go find the edge with you
that's cute

i thought it was the south pole

There is no edge idiot

take pics.
take picks.

either way, it would be cool,
cold even.

There is no poles idiot,its just ice all around,poles are what the goverment illuminati want you to believe

if not bait
look up what "inertia" means
the air has it
in fact it has so much
if the earth suddenly stopped spinning
the air would keep moving
and we would all die (imagine being inside a vehicle going at 1000 mph that suddenly stops; you'd be thrown somewhere)

Good old Pop News Magazine. The best evidence evar.

>its just ice
>its justice
this is where harambe still lives?

If the Earth was flat then how would gravity work and what is on the other side?

Gravity

Stupid brainwashed sheep

Hell.

Flat earth cum ball meme funny

Because, like flat earth theory, religion is retarded.

Summer solstice
Winter solstice
Seasons/weather
Jetstreams
Progression of equinox

All not possible on a flat earth.

meme me up scotty

Neil degrase Tyson called, he says you’re a retard and a faggot op.

About as believable as globe earthers.

I had to suit up first, but here you go.

The Earth isn't flat. But lets say the Earth is flat, then its own gravity will cause it to collapse in on itself to a spherical shape, its just the way the laws of physics works in this universe.

The earth is "round" in your stupid flat earth picture OP.

You mean spherical..

Protip: using the correct terms makes you look less of a cock womble. But not much.

But

if the Earth was flat the greatest distance around the circumference of the earth would be that of the south most part of the earth but because the equator is the greatest circumference around Earth, it is not possible for the earth to de a flat disk.
How do flatearthers think gravity and the magnetic field of the earth work if the earth is indeed flat? It really makes you think.

It’s 7am where I live, just got up.

No need to try to prove anything to you.

You can't fix stupid.

There is no point to explain anything to you, you wouldn't even listen .

Earth is not flat because I see a damn mountain out my window, and I'll tell you what. Shit ain't flat

Suck on this OP