IDubbbz drops a 30 minute content cop, a disstrack, and a content deputy follow up

>iDubbbz drops a 30 minute content cop, a disstrack, and a content deputy follow up
>Annihilates this gook
>Ricegum retaliates with a few videos and a failure of a disstrack
>Is now losing subscribers and views like a mad man

Can we skip to the part where he an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfCsb4Ck75w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

>iDubbbz drops a 30 minute content cop, a disstrack, and a content deputy follow up
>Annihilates this gook
>Ricegum retaliates with a few videos and a failure of a disstrack
>Is now losing subscribers and views like a mad man

yes
yes
yes
no

why do you guys care so much about other people?

youtube.com/watch?v=SfCsb4Ck75w

Some twinky gook that sounds like he has a cleft lip

Why did you care enough to reply to this thread?

is a jungle asian
names himself rice to try and pass as a rice asian (aka fancy asian)

idubbbz was nothing until he fanboied maxmoefoe and filthyfrank. He literally said he would film them for free and then got into some of their vids.. then people thought he was part of the cool crew and got views... all his content is shit, its just look at this kickstarter that is crap, unboxing mail vids and more bagging out other people.. it is boring shit

Hey what’s up ricegay

And now Idubbbz is more popular than Frank and Max combined.

Your opinion is shit by the way. Anyone can say "uhhh his content is shit I don't have a reason but it's shit believe me".

I bet you're a 13 year old ricegum fan aren't you?

i think ricegum is even worse..

what do you like about idubbz.. that he says "im gay" and "nigger faggot"?? i get enough of that waiting in some PUBG lobby.

lol wtf

and pewdiepie dominates all of them combined.. weak arguement.. his content is shit. NIGGER FAGGOT < HAHAHAH LOL!!!!!!

t. gookgum

even if that's true, idubbbz creates superior content to frank and max.

I agree they both fucking suck

>trying an insult
>uses ricegay
How old are you?

never heart of any of theses "famous" youtube-people before content cop was mentioned somewhere else.. I still don't care for any of them, but the content-cop-videos are entertaining

he's got a cool non chalaunt attitude and he said he wants to die a lot so yeah... I think Idubbbz is awesome... ya niggerfaggot xD i will content cop on yo ass

iDubbz and the rest of the dudes in that video are legit gay af. At least Rice is entertaining.

Jake Paul gotta go tho.

he's so fucking ugly jesus

he can't even get an Asian haircut he got to get a white hair cut. Everyone appropriates our culture... smh

yeah you are a faggot 19 year old bitch who jacks off to youtube

not everyone cares
id almost rather watch pewdiepie and damn h3h3 than care about this shit

I see you've never watched Idubbbz.

true, but it's ok for everyone to steal aspects of white culture right?

this youtube generation is actually fkd. Kids are growing up emulating people like jake paul. They think he's a good example of a human being?? Ricegum too is nothing but a hypebeast wannabe gangsta. the average IQ of this generation of middle schoolers/highschoolers is probably a few points lower than other generations

>iDubbbz
>using gay as an insult to him
>even though he has a girlfriend and the obvious reason why your 5th grade argument doesn’t make sense

It sounds like he means vietnamese or combodian from him saying "jungle" asian

the thing is, even though he was completely butt befuddled by the content cop, he's not losing subs/views at all. i thought the same thing would happen with leafy, but he actually got more popular.

Do you even know what you just said?

why do you bother replying to threads if you don't?

RiceGummer detected

my problem with all the content cops is that it doesnt do shit. The people that follow that faggot ricegum won't stop because idubbbz made a content cop and revealed his faggotry. Just let those retards die choking on his dick.

Ricegum is the best

Found the 14 year old

found the fish that took the bait. 10 percent of catch and release fishes die. we can only hope that he does.

nope 35, but thanks

Please continue broadcasting your virginity, young one. Shouldn't you be in middle school right about now?

35 and you like ricegum? Holy fuck kill yourself immediately.

>Can we skip to the part where he an hero?
It's be the first video of his I'd ever watched.

what a waste of trips, you have some sauce on that filming claim?

>superior content
>oh look, this kickstarter sucks
>oh look, these subscription boxes suck
>oh look, these youtubers suck
>oh look, my mail sucks

now just say nigger and faggot until the 13 year olds love you. congrats you are making idubbbz-tier content.

He's really good at analyzing shit, and he doesn't give a fuck what others think.

Are you really so dumb that you cannot recognize anything aside from his semi random humour? His content includes somewhat unfunny use of slurs and insults, but it's not based around it. He is really smart when it comes to analyzing and argumentation. You are just proving that you have no concept of what his videos are even about, like you didn't even watch a single one.

YouTubing is the lowest form of entertainment. There's more legitimately funny moments in a donkey show.

he is actually terrible at analyzing shit, he just only picks batttles with people who are so dead-to-rights that an autist could win the fight.

I really thought the original content cop on Ricegum was weak. Though the real content is the overall drama. Probably would've gotten a kick out of it in middle school, but now I just see two very rich people fighting about how they make money.

that was a terrible insult. if u wanted to insult me you should have said soemthing liek "There's a shit ton of cuckold shit, but i think it's time to put a stop to this". Weak faggot, go on /fit and comeback..

I hate this gook boy, but he now has the same amount of subscribers he had 2 days before the content cop came out. you're delusional if you think this will hurt him financially.

>implying bi-fags don't exist.

LMAO yall niggas jealous cus my boi rice has all the money, that skinny twig idubzz or whatever is a fag ridin rices dick LLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Never implied that you faggot just saying idubbbz is less gay than most people here

>two very rich people fighting about how they make money
Wow that's actually true

so who's gonna take the bait this time?

Actually, boyinaband is the one who said the thing about flexing so that guy's wrong

Old enough to be your daddy gay boy btw I’m gay.

12 year old faggot posting about 2 people who make youtube videos for a living having a beef

Ghostwriters write to convey the author's intended meaning in a superior way. Their job isn't to come up with the meaning.

How's that public school education working out for you?

>More popular

My boi rice aquimmilated tons of subs and is now the most poplarist YouTuber ever

>At least Rice is entertaining

Are you 14 year old?
The entertainment he provides is literally for kids.
His content is for little children.

You shouldn't be on this board, faggot

So not a bait

unless hes losing money, im not convinced

I actually enjoyed the kickstarter crap and most of the unboxing episodes

Edups made a brilliant content cop with a great disstrack. It was superb altogether/all around. Mad respect to him for that.

But he picked on the wrong guy, lol. Rice is 19 years old. He doesn't even fully understand what he's saying. He is at an age where spending mindlessly copious amounts of bux on very useless shit will make him feel better for himself/superior. He was an extremely easy target that was miles ahead seen as a guy that couldn't properly reply.

Due to how predictable and weak minded rice actually is, the response was 80% what everybody expected. Him flexing some more because he is legitimately insecure about this and thought he was called out on not flexing enough when as a matter of fact, he was called out on a completely different manner.

Due to how badly made/stupid his insecure "MUST SHOW DA WORLD DAT I AM WORTH SHIZNT" style of reply, Edups threw out a fast made Content Deputy in which he further shits down Rice's throat in which he clearly stated he won't make another video due to how stupid Rice was in the first place with that pathetic reply.

?

This is accurate. Stop bouncing on my boy's dick without any evidence OP you fucking faggot

He picked ricegum, because he had potential to be great and have a positive influence (or at least neutral) on his young viewers , and threw that away to be more popular.

I wanna agree that Rice is weak-minded, but he should have gotten help. He's not that bad of a person. He just needs to learn to be serious sometimes

He also goes through *why* they suck. That's the most important step: Constructive criticism. Otherwise he would seem like a whiny bitch like you

He's 19? Oh, no wonder.

Look at how many he lost that one month though

He's buying his subscribers.

fuck licegum

U R GAY 4 IDUBBZ you stan

Fuck ricecum

Fuck ricebum

Fuck ricedumb

welcome to the rice gums, motherfucker

felix is on idubbbz side you dumb cunt