Who's your favorite South Park Character (besides the four boys)? Mine's PC Principal

Who's your favorite South Park Character (besides the four boys)? Mine's PC Principal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jimmy

Mine is lenny

towlie

A tossup between Randy Marsh and Douchebag from the games. That was cannon, and I really loved that game.

I'm going to play it again.

Randy is THE best. Mr Garrison is a runner up.

TIMMAY

Starving marvin

Ha ha ha you think you principle can defeat me? What is your shtoyle?!

Ike

I'm gonna have to go with Randy too.

The one and only

.. and again

Cartman

Cartman is fat

Jimmy

Randy . . . cockmagic

These anons know whats up. Randy is the one who always makes me laugh my balls off

Randy followed by butters.

Randy, and then Mr. Mackey.

Garrisob

He's just big boned you fucking moron.

Mr garrison? the guy with the hand puppet. Chef is the real nigga

Randy is the only real answer, though I'll also allow Butters.

I almost forgot what a cute couple Saddam and Satan were.

iI do not watch South Park because I have a high IQ. Rick and Morty is more up to my level. Enjoy your lowest common denominator derge though OP.

Here is your (You)

Kenny McCormick

Does anyone else love the popping sounds he makes when he's speaking through a mic?

That generic Matt Stone / trey Parker kinda dude, Like the bank teller in 'Magiritaville'

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

I just stumbled across this

I am going to tear down
Your safe space.
Brick by brick
I shall smash it with glee!

You cannot stop me
from gettinginside.
I am cold
And I am hard,

And my name is
Reality.

Mr. Derp

My mum nicknames me Timmy.
I feel like I should say Timmy for that reason, but it's either Randy or the school teacher (forgot his name).

PC principal is a shining example of the shit that South Park has become in the last three years. The format change is pure laziness. Instead of coming up with new material every week, now they spend the entire season beating the same few jokes into the ground, over and over. I hope they call it quits before ending up like the Simpsons.

Don’t believe me? Name your single favorite episode of South Park, and I’ll bet that it’s from before the format change.

Also In answer to OP’s question. Randy Marsh.

Oh, and the answer is Randy Marsh.

This nut