I want to start cutting audio together and making stupid shit

I want to start cutting audio together and making stupid shit.
What should i download and what should i do?
I am hoping to get started tonight.
Inb4 Audacity

Will dump papes in return

Other urls found in this thread:

propellerheads.se/en/reason/tryreason?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxq-26v7q1gIVCxC9Ch00OgluEAAYASAAEgLkqPD_BwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

propellerheads.se/en/reason/tryreason?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxq-26v7q1gIVCxC9Ch00OgluEAAYASAAEgLkqPD_BwE

Thanks user

Cmon Sup Forums your pieces of shit
Too busy fkn fap ylyling

Audacity

Reason if u wanna mess around

Ableton if u wanna go straight to endgame

thx

lel
What would be the major differences?
I have a decent audio card with midi control

>Inb4 Audacity
Audacity, un-ironically

Reaper is a free DAW.
I never got used to it (they were teaching us Pro Tools in College) because its' workflow is a bit slow in comparison but it will do the job if you don't have money to piss away on some whim.

>cutting audio together and making stupid shit
>asking for advices
You should be more specific user.

Cheers user this one is for you

gg ill pay that
Im really new to any kind of audio editing and manipulating, apart from my overuse of audacity when i was younger.
I recently bought a decent computer and have always wanted to do more.

Reason uses its own format so when u wanna start to buy plugins (like reverb and compressors and such) non of the famous ones will work on reason other than whats been specificly made for reason.

Dont get me wrong i think reason is great and i also started out in it. One thing that would really work in your favor in this specific case is that according to people more knowledgeable than myself (my former teachers etc) reason has the best time stretching algorithm out of any DAW (thats what these programs are called) meaning if you wanna speed up or slow down a sound material it will handle comparativley better.

Thank you heaps, it sounds like exactly what i'm looking for.
People like you give Sup Forums hope my man

btw i also wanna mention that its possible to run reason as a "slave" to ableton. So if you do invest in reason and decide at a later occasion that u wanna go in on ableton you wouldnt necessarily lose anything because u can run all of your favorite reason stuff through reason and get it on ableton!