Last night I had a dream that I was forced to move into a town where everyone was required to carry a firearm on them...

last night I had a dream that I was forced to move into a town where everyone was required to carry a firearm on them. do you think this would decrease crime rates or would it cause more problems than a city where it is not enforced?

Got nudes?

Probably would depend on the people living there you know cuz niggers gunna nig

It would increase crime and death rates. Even if everyone had a gun, at the very minimum one two people would die every time someone decided to use one. The shooter and the shooters victim. You can't prevent a shooting after it's started.

>because no one got shot in the wild west

America is my town.

so you were crying in this dream?
'cause you crying like a bitch here.

Switzerland has no standing army, and every household is issued a fully-automatic rifle and 100 rounds of ammunition. When is the last time you heard of a mass-shooting in Switzerland? The difference is that Switzerland has a strong social safety net, universal health care, relatively little wealth inequality, and absolutely zero homelessness; there is not a single homeless person in the entire country.

Guns don't kill people, guns in the hands of angry, desperate, hungry, poorly-educated, oppressed, criminalized people do.

sure kid

yawn

I think it woukd help with mall shootings but nigs gonna nig and gun tards are going to gun down 59 people for country music

aww someones still mad about the election.

>shitposting this hard

cringe

triggered this hard

Small towns do this a lot. You can't draw many conclusions from the results, but yes, this is a thing.

wittle babby butthurt?

It's proven to decrease crime and murder. Areas with the strictest gun laws in this country like Chicago or Detroit have the highest gun violence while places like Texas and Tennessee have the lowest. The later also allow open carry.

You rarely read a story where an open carry citizen shoots someone when they are an avid supporter of the law and 2nd amendment. In Florida, you have extremely rare Concealed Carry losing their temper and shooting someone. I think the last I heard was 4 or so years ago. So I chalk that up to the person being a dick.

Personally, I wouldn't mind open carry. I hate carrying in a pocket or waist band. Extremely uncomfortable.

There are towns in the us where it’s a law that every resident over 21 must own a gun, I remember reading about one of these towns and it had lowest crime rate in country.

The point that you stupid fucks seem to miss every single time is that all these strictly controlled gun areas with the gun crime arenly high because by having no restrictions elsewhere and then a restriction a state away you have created a black market. So these criminals simply move guns state to state any non felon yet nigger can do this without even a mental evaluation or any kind of screening or membership required. This is why everywhere that has firearm regulation has way lower gun crime statistics because it DOES work you stupid fuck.

Meh. I'm in Texas. Very few people open carry (because it's stupid to advertise) and we still have plenty of crime. It honestly hasn't made any difference.
Oh except that as of Nov 1st it's also legal to openly carry any size blade. Haven't run into anyone with a katana yet but I'm sure looking.

So, what you're trying to say, is that criminals intent on murder won't follow gun laws? GASP! Imagine my shock!

OK. That would be badass.

"Hi! How are...you...Mr....ninja?"

Please copy paste this In every ameri-fat thread. It is unreal the level of idiocy that the average American lives by daily. Are you not properly educated in America or is it willfully ignorance ? A cultural stigma against having some regulation a such as Canada,, justt because it's a trend sorta thing ? You know what a mac 10 or any other with asilsncer god for on the Canadian black market? 15,000 cad and ak47s automatic variants go for around 6000 without a clip

yawn
someones triggered

The point is regulation makes the average every day Joe that would be a criminal no longer able to be one because it would be harder and the motivation to do such acts would be much less

This is proven by your rampant violent nigger problem. ( Literally the only country with a truely home born violent bigger problem ) the rest of the country's import their violent nigger and they are much less rampant due to control and regulation

1) Learn to grammar
2) You called it a "clip" and your opinion, therefore, has become completely invalid
3) Ameri-fat? That's the best you got? Certainly our friends north of the wall can do better

What you just said, makes no sense. So, by your statement, passing more laws will disarm the average law-abiding citizen and therefore criminals would stop breaking laws because they would lose motivation?

Say that again, but slower. A person, who is committing MURDER (which is a crime) will stop MURDERING because there's no sport in it?

Ever heard the expression "locks are only made to keep honest people out"?

> The truth Americans don't want to to hear

Pretty sure you replied to pasta...

Except my argument is statistically proven correct in every way and you're using mixed up analolgies and no I literally meant without a clip magazines generally tend to not be discarded here as black market magazines are few and far between and you have to be a real true criminal to get your hand on such an item

yawn

>implying americans are mentally stable to carry a gun.

yawn

>the same over used talking points which are easily disproven

This literally made no sense. Try again but this time don't suck.

Doesn't even matter. Blind men have gone to court over their 2nd ammendment right to own a gun and won. You don't have to be stable lol

Basic logic that any non 13 year old understands. The only reason you even have your gun laws so open is because America is a mass producer of them and That contributes greatly to your country's GDP

I understand as a child with minimal life experience the world is hard to understand. One day it will start making sense my child

sure kid

yawn

sure kid

>tfw you realize the gun manufacturers are paying off both republicans and democrats to stage political theatre after every mass shooting which drives up sales
>tfw Obama has done more for gun manufacters than any tea party candidate

You're that same fucking faggot from the thread yesterday getting triggered at everyone who suggested Trump wears diapers aren't you hahaha

You're just supporting all the points for gun regulation in this green text. Are you dense ? By admitting this you now have confirmed that gun de regulation is lobbyed by business and the regulation of guns would be a favorable option if not for these business taking drastic violent measures to ensure their success

sure kid

gun sales contribute to less than 1% of the the US GDP, try again

Have you tried an alien gear holster? Mine is comfy as fuck

If you're committing murder, you're already a real true criminal!

Let's back up, I digress. Very well, let's assume you're correct and passing LAWS (which criminals do not follow) will stop CRIMINALS from committing CRIMES.

There are plenty of other tools that if someone is intent on murder, they can use to commit said crime. For example:

>Barcelona Spain on 8/17/17 a truck killed 14.
>Manchester England on 5/22/17 a bomb kills 22
>St Pete Russia a subway bomb kills 15
>Turkey a CHILD kills 57 at a wedding
>Nice France someone mowed down 86 with a truck
>Turkey 3 bombers kill 44
>I can keep going

You're not going to stop criminals from doing illegal things. So, why disarm the populace when the criminals are going to remain armed in some way, shape, or form?

tinfoil hat set to snug

You have mistaken my post for being contradictory to yours.

Give everyone a personal nuke.
Nobody would kill anyone anymore because nobody wants to get nuked.
Right?
It totally wouldn't lead to more deaths.

trigger him
he claims I'm triggered
sure kid

Source me on that one Jeeves. Btw that is a MASSIVE single contribution

I haven't but I will now. Thanks user.

Hahahaha it is you, fucking pathetic lmao

Do the math yourself like I did

yawn

open carry is also incredibly restricted. so yeah, people who aren't insane and pumped full of fear basically means less shootings.

so triggered

thats fucked up :/

A couple years ago, in dayton, frying pans were the weapon of choice in home invasions. Beating out pistols, so nigs gonna nig if they have guns or not

It is a deterrent to real successfull criminals and serial killers and organizations that create genuine detriment anding term impacts on society (hells Angels etc) as it causes the costs of cleanly getting away with murder and intimidation to go up by a large percentage. A murder such as your example yes a man is deranged and that is sad but he was caught for his crimes. A person not trying to get caught may commit a nurse did it costs him 400 for a pistol . He may not if he has to find the pistol and it costs him 4000.

One last point is that all black market items have to come in from somewhere so just seeking out such items poses a risk and a deterrent and a much more likely chance of you getting caught for using the item in a crime

Long term impacts *
Yes niggee break ins are a problem in the USA but that is a USA problem it is not so detrimental elsewhere for reasons stated above

Are we talking about cast iron skillets here? I'm not addressing your overall point, but that seems unlikely. Those things are big and heavy, a baseball bat would make much more sense for breaking and entering.

Also all those places have de regulated and easy to obtain explosives or were commute by large criminal organizations

If you are comparing European statistics to American keep in mind that America has a lot of niggers. Therefore the crime rates will be hire.
But let's use a bit of imagination.
Let's consider you are a criminal. You have to put food on the table somehow right? So you need to rob someone. Will you rob a guy with a gun or a guy without a gun. Most likely you will choose the one without a firearm since you won't be at risk (succeeding in breaking the law). Because if you try to rob the other one, he will kill you thus getting rid of a criminal in the society. So what happens. There is one less criminal on the streets, and the others are now more scared of robbing people.
And of course this brings us to fucking framing. Because if you just shoot a random person on the street and call him a robber, everything will get really confusing. So it's pretty much an Utopia. Neither of those are correct ways to solve the crime rates, so it will be great if we stop arguing about this on every single fucking thread.

Is the suicide rate any higher in those towns?

> Implying you just calculated America's entire Gdp. You don't even know where to begin or have a timeline

> use last years statistics dumb ass

Fuck if i know, look it up. I lost interest and I've only been shit posting :^)

Tons of problems - one off the top of my head: People are stupid & will accidentally shoot themselves. The average person doesn't have the training to use a gun & people who do have training & knowledge fuck up & shoot themselves & others on accident all the time. Plus kids would get ahold of guns & accidentally shoot themselves or their parents/guardians this too happens all the time.

Your assumption is incorrect. When lookkjgn at the 2 men who robbed Brink's trucks originally they did not shoot the guards. Untill one of them for shot them.in furrther robbers they murdered them.

If more people were to know more people had guns and were stl desperate enough to commit a petty robbery it would result in more shooting on sight and less risking an attempt of controlling the situation through intimidation

An armed society is a polite society

yawn
gaytext

Rapier master race.

Yawn.
Oh, excuse me.

> Implying this last year comes close to reflecting America's weapon exports during wars contribution to the gdp

I don't have time to look it up, I've busy shitposting two other threads.

1) Nice trips.
2) I'm convinced you're trolling at this point. Either that or you're the most naive,15 year old, brainwashed kid, I've ever seen. Calling people, "real criminals" and "real successful criminals" clearly shows you have a warped sense of reality. If you steal a candy bar, you're a criminal. Furthermore, if one is looking for a GUN to MURDER and they are a "real successful criminal", I'm willing to bet they don't pull a 9-5 shift. There's probably some supplemental income. Give me just a few minutes and I'm going to find the percentage of gun violence across the United States. You're going to find that number staggeringly low.

You're being incredibly naive. I'm a manager at a business and I can easily go out and legally purchase a firearm on the spot. I can also go find one illegally in just a few hours for half the cost. But, shocker, I follow the law. Stand by, I'll be with you in a moment.

Sure kid

And the trucks? Or knives that attacked people? Please, tell me more.

Finland requires every household to have a gun, and has the lowest crime rate in the world.

No my kid is shitposting in Sup Forums

If the people are based in agency guns will be an asset instead of a liability.

Yes you can easily but one because you're in America with no regulation so your source of guns is adundsnt. It is not a warped sense of reality ... Are you denying the existence of large succesful (as in profitable) criminal originations existing in the past and the present? Why do you think. The USA invented the RICO LAw. You're so beyond stupid guy watch some documentary or something you poor sheltered boy

Finns don't have the poverty rate, black underclass, or violent culture that America has. Basically, you're not savages.

sure kid

Once you get those statistics pleass compare it to any western and white Eastern countries

yawn

Sleepy ass faggot.

I believe you are not understanding that even large cifminal organizations are made up of real individual human beings just like you except more stupid and prone to murder. These people ahve to recruit people willing to commit these acts and make economic decisions just like any other business

goes way over his head

wow, we have a sapranos fan

Oh I'm not denying the fact that large criminal organizations exist. I dare call it our Federal Government. However, if you're talking LARGE scale mafia or drug cartel relation, I don't have a big chance of being attacked by them. It's their smaller groups I'm concerned about.

For example, where I live there are 3 decent sized Latin Gangs. All containing 12 year old up to 30's and 40's. They get their guns, with serial numbers scratched off, from family in Texas, who brings it across the Mexican border. We all know this, it's no secret. I'm a realist. And no, I will not watch a documentary because those are rarely based in fact. It's opinion. (Please reference any documentary that Michael Moore ever made.)

I know the criminals here have guns. What stops them from committing more murder is that in 2010 when one went on a shooting rampage in my home town, the citizens suited up and walked every neighborhood with the police arm in arm. We all work together to keep the place safe.

? Did you know we have organizations looks the FBI literally to combat real life criminal conspiracy? Woah who knew in real life real life things happen. . It's almost like people make entertainment based off of reality

Alright so you do have a sound logic and thought process and you also have an oppinion. I agree it's a little late to strip away guns from the USA but I think in country's that it's not so ingrained regulation is a better option

Required to own a firearm? Sure.
Required to carry it at all times? Nope.

While a statistical citizen can be trusted with weapon ownership, they can't be trusted with carrying it at all times.
Just imagine the accident rates. Even if crime rates went down, it so wouldn't be worth it.