WWYD to her?

WWYD to her?

Fuck them tiddies

Definitely big enough for it

Find the owner, buy her and rebuild her from the ground up

Best comment ever

force her to always dress like a dumb slut

The sluttier the better

Tear that shirt off and titfuck her. Hard.
Press her tits tightly together around my dick and fuck them roughly, and blow my load all over her while using her tits to milk my orgasming cock.

yes, this goes into the right direction. Would like to see her with overknee-heels. Also I want her to have a horny look in her eyes

Damn man, but the big question is what do you blow on? Face or tits?
>

nudes?

>no ass

sadly no

nothing, he dad and brother have already done it all anyway. rednecks are just white niggers.

seeing that face i would be happy to have her kneel down in front of my and facefuck her

Both. With my dick stuck between her tits, I shoot a load or two at her face, while the rest lands on her tits as I use them to squeeze the last drops out of me.

She has no brother, but her dad I could see

@747875843
Respect her

fuck that - pussy or nuthin

Well she still looks like fun. Good luck OP.

oh good, i was worried she didnt have teeth

you know her?

Yes.

who is she?
Is she as slutty and as dumb as we hope?

MORE!!!!

She's that dumb, but as slutty? Sadly no.

Kek

turning her slutty might be easier then turning her dumb

Very true

I'd turn her into a slut, then. Rip her clothes off, pin her down and spread her legs, and fuck her over and over and over until she screams from having orgasm after orgasm.

Ny Girl? That's a NY inspection sticker on windshield

Luckily she's already bursting at most seams
Yup

yeah, that one i didn't know. turns me diamonds

Wwyd to leftie, be rough please

and after each orgasm you will see her turn more into a mindless whore

what else do you've got?

Good, eventually she'll just beg for cock
>

Oil change then paint. Is this single block engine? Might clean the throttle body.

any of her in heels or leather?

in the end cocks should be all she can think of

I'd make her watch me make sweet passionate love to righty

And she'd get it hard. Maybe just shove my cock straight into her mouth, grab her head and pound her face like a simple slut. And soon enough cum down her throat.

>
And all she should be surrounded by
Every hole should be filled on her, and every inch should be covered

wwyd to my niece?

Damn, and leave her out?

slice a slit all the way up and fuck her bent over a chair in front of her family so they know what kind of slut she is deep inside

jesus dat stomach just makes me want to impregnate her

maybe leather-jacket or heels that look more bitchy?

Pump her full and make those tits even bigger?

Grab her from behind and slip my hands down that dress to grope her tits. Then pull up her dress and fuck her from behind, pounding her while holding on to her tits. And cum hard and fill her cunt with cum.

best part. she'll work out to lose the baby weight quick, but the tits will be bigger each time i knock her up again. she'll be begging for anal only by the fourth time her tits expand

What part of NY?

Meanwhile she can't wear a shirt longer than 20 minutes without them just getting stained completely through

fucking hell, talk about leaving it all to the imagination

Ever seen her naked or flash those tits?

nah. maybe more of hat?

Nah, I wish

that pantyline tho

Agreed. I would need to throw out my pants.

Wwyd to this cheating slut?

I'd get her drunk enough that she agrees to having me bring a mate over. I call my black mate and video record them, then leave it on play for her redneck family to see

fuck her in the ass

Just letting them watch as she bounces on bbc?

I'd juggle between her tits and mouth while she is on her knees. I'd push myself deep down her throat, and when she starts gagging, shoot my load. She looks like a clingy bitch who would do anything.

Fuck her right there like the slut she is. Reach under her skirt and yank her panties down, spread her legs, and fuck her agains the statue(?).

i so much want to see her get brainwashed into a mindless whore that will kneel in front of me and will fuck me as i tell her to. Also would enjoy watching her struggle as she get's transformed

Wanna kik about her?

Yup, and because she has had a taste, her views are all confused. She actually mentions this, so one of her cousins comes round to fuck her in the ass to try to win her back while her family stand around the bed rooting for him

I don't have kik. you like this slut?

say hello to your new master

I want to drill her holes while she looks at Pokemon cards

Yes I do. I would tear her dress off and force my cock into her holes.

Meanwhile she calls your mate and he starts to fuck her face while she gets pounded
>

I love her tits so much they would constantly be coated in my jizz. I wpuld have her dressed in leather and latex at all times

Last time that happened, she went home crying and had an abortion

I want to bury my cock into her hot wet mouth

More

Good no use keeping an aids baby

That's when she really starts to moan. The cousin realises his cock isn't good enough, and lets him take the ass. While the family slowly stop rooting and are in horror as their world is destroyed as they have a half black baby on the way

She has a hard time saying no, ditzy bitch.

What's your kik? I'll set it up later

wwyd to this slut