seconded

or maybe everything. no one knows.

You burn in hell for being a massive faggot

the jews eat your soul

you're consciousness without a body again

Manyer rapings in the anus with a hot poker unless you repent your sins my son

Why not in a new body?

because you have to insert a quarter to play again, duh

Part of me and you will exist forever, somewhere out there.

What really happens before you are born?

white people don't have sins

before you were born/after you die is pretty much exactly the same thing.

No conciousness. No soul floating around. No hell. No heaven.
Nothing.

The void

The same thing that happens after you die. This shit's getting tiresome.

test

It transfers somehow. We gained thoughts somehow. Nerves evolved and memories formed. Kinda amazing.

You made it :)

No physical life. No time. Nothing exists. You cannot even conceive it.

What a niggerish thing to say

...but we exist now. we only know existence. kind of early to say that nothing exists after death especially when this world is artificialy

The Bible calls death the grave and says we sleep until the Resurrection.

because they come from somewhere does not mean they go somewhere

i imagine it's the same feeling as when you're under general anesthesia. that is, nothing. you're not dreaming, it's just nothing.

We are back in a ballsack?

Yeah, but there may exist Heaven, and when we die we will go there

What a great feeling

I'll never get dubs again

Why you should not die?

Admired

wat

nobody knows, ask him

It transfers because consciousness exists outside of space, time and physics as we know it. It isn't embedded in atoms, molecules or neurons so it cannot be "killed". It isn't subject to time as our limited human senses perceive it. Consciousness doesn't really "care" if you end this life because it knows your "objective" reality is a joke and it'll be coming back soon enough to have another run. Pic related, it's how attached consciousness is to the present body

Top check

Game over screen. Then let the next guy play

Lmao

Your frequency changes to a higher one and you live through airwaves

How the fuck would any of us know you retard?

dude

Duno

Screenshot it u fuckers

Well if you only look at the last 2 numbers. Technically you did get dubs

Y tho

abit of knowledge and a lot of insanity can be a dangerous thing. just because your energy caries on does not mean you do

FUCK NIGGA!

No. Trips are not dubs. You should know this. If he said "dubs or better" it would've counted.

You end up in the Void. A place where your own thoughts, feelings and belief manifest. Where you either tear yourself apart or overcome the obstacle of your "self".

After that, you determine the realm you visit.

I think he meant after he's dead. But fuckin checked.

Destroyed

No shit, retards. It was a rhetorical question.

Trips are dubs you stupid faggot. So are quints. What you're saying is like saying 100 isn't a multiple of 10 because it's 100.

Your "spirit"goes on but your memories remain in your physical brain.

Consciousness carries on, not identity. Next time we might be poured into the vessel of a rat, and in our death nothing of value was lost.

But what if we were just created and continue on existing somewhere after this (first) life? Like, if this life is a stepping stone to the next life.

go away newfag

Now a dubs thread

The selection
The selection

You're in for a wild ride when you find out. No religion or science on this Earth has got it right. Some have come close but others are so way off mark that its essentially larping.

>"Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness"-Genesis 1:26
>"And the heaven,We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are its expander." Qu'ran 51:47
Two of of the closest ones around.

But what if we're dead already?

>Tomorrow will be a war and we're in the same trench going to die or rather to assemble the tanks at the plant for 16 hours a day seven days a week You go, shithead, I'll kill myself. >suicide is a very cruel act against his mother, not to do with the people brutally. The birth of a child is a very violent act against the child, not to do with the people brutally, they do not need to give birth. In the end, your mother will die, and also forget that you were raised. After your death, for example, she will have a choice to die quickly and not to grieve or not to die (b-Eugene nakaji) and suffer through a dead son life. Choose the latter, so her decision was not forced. >Life is not perfect, but it has a lot of happy moments Tell someone with chronic deproj about happy moments.

Doesn’t happen. After this body, no old conciousness or thoughts into a new one. Your soul is gone forever into the abyss

people have NDEs with memories intact while braindead tho

Do you believe in simulation theory?

peace

>those religious lines
>"We" and "Our"
It's like reading a connected universe like Marvel or DC.
Creepy as fuck. Even more so when you consider the Christian viewpoint comes from Hebrew old testament and Christ's new testament whereas Islams comes from Archangel Gabriel who had Muhammed write it all down.
That Islamic one literally talks of the expanding universe theory that modern science(from 1925 onwards) talks of and that text is from 1400 years ago.

O_o

Quran also says that semen comes from the ribs

Also past lives. I vividly recall my beheading at Battle of Edgehill in the English civil war and I found the very tree it happened at thanks to google Earth.

I've heard DMT is a lot like dying.

Then maybe in one of your next lives you will remember being you.

I think your memories get "uploaded" from your brain and merged with consciousness
yeah, I've heard that too I'm very interested in that substance

Did a dead guy tell you this?

That's pretty scary tbh.
I lose full knowledge of what I am now and in whatever variation of race,gender,species and planet I am reborn on, I get flashes of myself now without understanding it.
Wew lad. Goosebumps.

>doesn't know about NDEs

What if the light at the end of the tunnel is you coming out of a womb?

We return to a source energy or star,
The signal transmitting life to the physical, a sender to a receiver
We exist outside of the physical, just without physical things, like a face or memories

And we remind you that if after death was nothing, then life would not exist, because a perfect system is no system.

it is very much like that

If reincarnation is true then all our experiences go to trash bin, again and again. Our makers probably didn't design existence to be that pointless while this individualistic, but then again who knows.

If you even think something might "happen" in the sense you're implying you're unironically a fucking retard.

Near-death, not death.
>I've heard DMT is a lot like dying

Shouldn't it then be DMT is a lot like NEARLY dying?
Death and near-death are not even close to the same thing.

yeah but you're drawing straws just to say something

at least not an irl retard unlike you

No not at all, one is complete bullshit and the other seems legit.
Like this guy here How the fuck would he KNOW what death is to compare it to a dose of dmt?

Where else would it come from?

So Il be transforming into a horse and fucking endless mares.. sound cool

we get it,
but just imagine if the post said
i've heard dmt is a lot like near death.

what would your response be?
what would your mind think, without the focus on syntax

balls?

they are in fact the same thing. a person can been pronounced clinically dead, but the dead body can still be resuscitated within a certain time frame in some cases with little to no brain damage, and even longer if enough cooling of the body has been provided.

Completely different, honestly. Because that's exactly my point.

So near death ends with you being alive.
And death ends with you being dead.

And they are
>they are in fact the same thing

No.

there are things you learn in reality that are so ingrained you do not forget them between existences. That is the point of it all, you're here to observe and experience what we perceive as reality.

I have done DMT, I saw the universe contracting back to a point in my mind, then the Big Bang happened and I became aware again. In reality, I'd ended up contorting myself behind my buddy's toilet, and when I came to, I felt an incredible anger (or fear?) and tore a lightbulb and its socket off the wall before gaining control of myself. It was very humbling seeing the universe end and I gained a profoundly powerful calm for days afterwards.

Then like a few weeks later Donald Trump announced he was running for president and I still feel in the back of my mind that I legitimately died in one universe and came to in another, slightly weirder one.

Then where is your piss stored?

Rib is debatable tbh.
The Hebrew word translates as "protruding limb".
Everyone just assumed it was the ribs because God put Adam to sleep and removed something he had plenty of. What if it was simply "bone" because humans have plenty of bones and after all, men and women share the same number of ribs with none missing.

Worth noting Human males don't have a Baculum and yet we use the word "boner" to describe our erections. That's our missing bone.

Well by definition they're near the same thing. :^)

Dude...just...dude. I've never thought of either of those things.

How do we know this isnt death? That once we lived in a utopia? What if this is the first layer of hell? What if this is a chance to redeem whatever we did to get us killed in the utopia, but we are wasting it on menial tasks and shitty memes?

What is death, but the opposite of life, and what if we aren't really living yet?