Was anybody here for the thread last night of this Cat Killing slut?

Was anybody here for the thread last night of this Cat Killing slut?

What can we do? She is in fucking China. Do we just let her get away with killing the poor thing and torturing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/q0_0pqx_xp/?hl=en
instagram.com/queen___one/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her new Instagram:

She is scared otherwise she wouldn't of made a new page and make it private.

rule zero

We need the video

Not posting the full video because I didn't save it. However this is supposed to be the cat she owns.

Everybody saying she already killed it and couldn't give a fuck less.
This bitch is disgusting.

maybe an oldfag with skills will remember r0 and give her well deserved revenge

And all the Pol fags think gooks are compatible with us

Yeah, I was there. Thanks for bringing this up, user. I wanted to see where we left off in locating her.

bumping with pics

Well considering the freaks over there eat cats and dogs I doubt anything will be done.

Child rapists/killers go free left and right.
Sup Forums: meh

Domestic animal that doesn't give a shit about anyone gets killed.
Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sup newfag

Ive seen a lot of shit befor but fuck this. My cat was killed this way and I couldn't watch as soon as I knew what was going to happen. Fuck this bitch

Youre a fucking retard.

Yeah I don't wish death on any animal unless its like a fucking chicken or something.

Idk its just fucked up.
I Should of saved screencaps of the location...another user found her apartment on Google earth

new here? enjoy your stay faggot

Ugly cunt lmao.

What do you have against chickens.

Some retard from this god forsaken place will find her.

And then she will have a lot of pizza to eat.

>ibelivein4chan.jpg

>China
>lots of pizza

Pick one

Bampidy goo

Story?

>supports chickens
>obviously a terrorist

Get out of here you ISIS fuck!

here

She (supposedly) made a video of her cat in the dryer and kept starting it over and over. Then she was on Instagram last night I guess flexing about it, she said she can do whatever the fuck she wants and we all have aids or some shit.

Then somebody found her apartment on Google Earth and her IG was getting spammed to fuck, her profile either hot deleted or banned, she then made a new one at the link below and this is where we are.

cant find her page

bump

Fuck off retard

Who cares about a shitty cat bitch...gawd this place is filled with losers pedos n faggots

newfag

nah, her ingrish made me laugh

And which one are you?

Faggots who can't tell a difference between real person and fake bitch.
Not everything is what it seems.

Her backup Instagram:
instagram.com/queen___one/?hl=en

Hey guys someone in our discord managed to talk to her in the DM's and he sent her an IP Logger so we got an idea of where she lives, and we also contacted her local police station and since they dont give a fuck about cats we mentioned the fact that shes had pictures of her with possesion of marijuana and they are investigating now.

Holy shit. Is it legit?

Good I hope that's true. Fuck that bitch.

Proof? Id love to see the screenshots that lead to this bitch getting what she deserves and more

Yellow monkeys have no souls

lol death penalty in china

jesus fuck she's hideous

>
>And which one are you?
they're obviously both

this is the ip adress we got and ill send screenie of user talking to her in dms

>
>>
>>And which one are you?
>they're obviously both
*he's

Someone should find her and put her in the same dryer, would make great video.

us talking to her in DMs and she clicks the fucking link absolute retard

Fucking legends, keep us updated!

Now all we must do is wait for her local police to answer us. Fellow user has given them her wechat, location, and pictures of her with marijuana possesion on wechat. yes they local police talk on wechat .

too bad if we do find her, how are we going to distinguish her from the other chinks?

Good job user and delivered

It was funny guys, i told our mandarin speaking user not to mention the cat but he did anyway the first time he call the local police, and they told him "Are you wasting our time over a dead cat?" and hung up LMFAO its all good tho since we got the marijuana shit going on

Is this reddit? Who cares. Where the fuck do you dumb autistic fucks think meat comes from?

You think animals willing just go to their death after they live on a big farm and play frisbee.

It's a fact of life you fucking basement dwellers. One day you'll have a job in IT, and stupid people will continue to shit on you and get paid more than you. Weak things die in life to strong things. And if you're really weak you take your own life.

Doxx her, Swat her (Or whatever equivelant in China), Blackmail her, find nudes(if exist?) and spread like wildfire, death threats.. Genuinely ruin her life. You know.. What we do best.

stfu and gtfo

Harsh brah, you finger your asshole with those fingers?

Yep.

In chinaland nudes can possibly ruin your life. Find her family and possibly employer and send them her nudes. Should bring shame on her family.

hello im teh police station, it was good mariruana, we smoke very much thx u

Chinks love hunting people down, just go get them on the case and watch the human flesh search engine work

>It's a newfag tries to fit in and fails episode

Nice. Thanks for the update user.

Can we ruin her life please?

10 days in jail.. they are less strict than fucking America unfortunately.

She needs to be killed.

lets bitch about privilege but not even bring up class. if you fuck off and kill her. you'll never be killing each other over gay shit again. bottom line she's a shitty person right!? she kills fucking cats. why act so morally righteous to the point where you don't do anything where your just an idea of god in fucking genesis or something where there's no clear way to follow your shit!? at least let us behead this fucking heathen!!! This bitch just killed Sup Forums and twerked on it.

Jesus fucking Christ you faggots. Accuse of doing illegal shit that pertains to China and stop fucking circle jerking about the cat.

Hijack various accounts of her and post shit that will get Chinese officials all stirred up like things relating to Tiananmen Square, Tank Man, how The Rape of Nanking was joke, etc.

If you want justice for that cat don't go to the police about her killing it, go to the police about her being anti government and and Chinese Communist Party.

This

This user gets it.

Well if she wants a way out of jail she should accept my marriage proposal I will have her flown out to the us free of charge.

i want to see her lynched on some gore website or gore webm thread soon

same tbh

Because human beings are disgusting. Cats and animals are pure.

lol

he's right though.

Guys I found her Snapchat. It's
irene420i

Kys

Gtfo out of this thread. No white knights welcome

People post hardcore gore here and you're complaining about a fucking cat. And a chink no less. OP go fuck yourself you self righteous cunt.

it was not her fault

this is a white knight thread

She doesn’t use Snapchat dumb fuck

Yes she does, dumb fuck. Take her snap or shut the fuck up

Remember the guy that had put shit in pet food to increase its weight which ended up poisoning animals all across america? They fucking executed that guy. China does not like national bad press. We have a prime opportunity to kill this ugly chinky bitch.

You're the triggered new fag.

I mean... Would fuck.. Cmon guys

sup newfag

Links dead bro. Anyone got some other way to find her?

FUCK YOU her name is not Irene nobody is falling for your shit faggot

>implies everyone enjoys gore and torture
Just because you are on this board doesn't mean you enjoy every aspect you fucking autistic jew

What do you have to do to get a death penalty in china?

Just go back to where you came from. You thought you were cool, you thought you were edgy, you thought you’d fit in. But you just don’t, you clearly don’t. Your newfag shows so much in your original post. You’re not wanted here newfag.

kek

See how easy that was to find? You fucking dumb fuck retard

That account is no longer up, my dude.

Her english name tho isnt she chinese

Hmm funny I don’t see anything about Snapchat in there and guess what? I personally know the real person of the username you posted and it’s NOT HER

She is Chinese. Almost every Chinese youth has an English alias now

That won't do it these days either.

It's pretty much established that she is a prostitute or at least a professional gold digger.
Your best shot is to get her intro trouble with the mafia. They control all drug and prostitution trafficking and don't take kindly to competition. When the police find someone without a connection, they are free to go and are picked up in front of the police station by the mafia.

The way she behaves and the fact that she has picks with non-Chinese males is a good indicator, that she has no connection.