You are a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on lost island?

You are a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on lost island?
What would you do?

Try to survive until help arrives.

enslave and impregnate all of them of course

>impregnate
They'll require additional calories then, making it harder to survive.

put in practice what i learned for primitive technology, eventually bitches understand that i run the show because i know, fuck the 5 in the ass every day until i die, obviously

leave and settle deep in the woods alone leaving the women to fail at their own survival, then kidnap and rape them at my choosing

I'd tell them not to worry. We can survive on these dubs.
>check em

It'd turn into Heart of Darkness so quickly.

Die

Gotta get my fuck on

Procreate and build my own nation

How young?

Purposely rupture my ear drums so I won't have to listen to all the bitching

Obiously i put my penis in all of them.

Use subtle tactics to gradually place myself in a position of absolute power over them and then make them all fart on my face if they want to stay alive.

Start manipulating them so that as we go down the list of people to eat, I end up alone with one of them. Then I can just eat her too.

Probably hide from them and masturbate in the bushes until I lose hope for rescue and then become king of the Island with my ability to create basic tools without loudly complaining. Something something harem.

place up a bit, and get the supper on ready for when I get back from the nearest pub.

You're already in a position of power over them. They likely have no survival skills and even if you don't either you still have much greater physical strength.

..... tell them to clean the place up a bit, and get the supper on ready for when I get back from the nearest pub.

Make them sister wives more childern
>profit

Yes but they need to know that. I need to psychologically squash any semblance of power they might have so they completely submit. They may feel they have strength in numbers or they may have delusions of their own ability. I need to make sure they feel absolutely hopeless when imagining themselves without me. Then I get the farts.

> You are a only one man

What does that even mean, are there individuals who are a only two men?

Go gay and cuck the women

Five women means that for 2-3 months it'll be suffering because of successive periods. Then mslnutrition will kick in and at least that will enf

12-15 years old, but they "look" older

Sounds like paradise. Would not want to be rescued

still wouldn't touch them

Yea... Too old.

Say that after 6 months to a year of pent up sexual tension faggot

Too young

Fap while watching them engage in a glorious lesbian orgy to be spoken of in legends.

Fuck off normie

Lol I would just fap

Lol sorry I am not into little girls

famine user, famine!

So a 15 yo fully developed girl is now considered a little girl?

be excited, dream come true

teach them how to survive

fuck 1 each per day

Not mentally

i'd learn to count.

Beat that game almost twice and I loved it. There were weird solutions to certain scenarios tho.

basically this
you guys think it would be a paradise where you fuck them but that euphoria will last all but 5 mins when you realize you now have to pretty much do everything. fully grown adult women are useless in a survival situation, now imagine that but younger and full of hormones. It will be a never ending hell of bitching, cat fighting, useless girls that do nothing but suck up resources and energy for the slim payoff of a bit of pussy, not worth it in my book.

Build my own island empire, one baby at a time

>When you read the back of the case and it says realistic survivor simulator and you put that 60 buck waste of time right back on the shelf.

Abandon them to their hormonal bitching and crying and build a nigger hut on the other side of the island to live in while I build a nigger raft to escape on.
I don't need the stress of looking after 5 kids.

butt fuck all the bitches :-)

fuck them all

swim away

>nigger hut
kek

Let them dominate me sexually. They keep me tied down or otherwise immobile most of the time. When I'm out I'm supervised. Their goal is simple: don't let the male achieve orgasm. They taunt me with their bodies and displays of lesbian passion. They caress my throbbing, leaking dick only to pull away before I have a chance to cum. They train me to be an expert pussy licker giving them endless pleasure while keeping me denied. I'm only allowed to beg for relief on a full moon. Last full moon I had upset one off the girls by dribbling too much precum on her bikini when she made me dance around in it. She voted no. I'll try again next month...

>implying they would survive anyway

repopulate the earth

I'd lick their anuses.

You aren't going to be repopulating anything. After a generation they'll either be forced to have weird incest babies or die off themselves.

survive till help comes and watch them fight each other, then listen to them bitch about the others and seem like the good guy. This would allow me to manipulate them perfectly.

Maybe also eat one if i can justify it later.

meh, incest babies are underrated