Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, Sup Forums just started up an anti-showering campaign for women and we're close to getting this trending. #NoEqualityNoShower

Tweet about how women and feminists alike should boycott or altogether stop showering because taking a shower conforms to the patriarchy's standards of smelling and looking beautiful until women get their equality.

Let's see if we can get some social justice warriors to rank like shit. Remember the hashtag and don't forget to use tags like #equality, #feminism to help get the word out. #NoEqualityNoShower

bump

By the way, everyone use this:

tinychat com/w5farn in order to do any planning

bump

hey guys we have our operations set up over here in /w5farn @ tinychat

This prevents cucks from finding our operations easier.
Put your post ID as your guest username.

Hahahhahahajaajajajajajjajahuehueehhuehue

Godspeed

I don't into the kikebook, twatter or tumblr or any of that, but good luck, that shit would be hilarious.

Screencapped and sent to Jezebel and Buzzfeed. Epic meme friend.

:^)

Good shit Sup Forums

dunno if this is good or bad

My blessings

jesus christ this is good shit Sup Forums

Oh that's great as long as he put some convincing bullshit in with it, jezebel and Buzzfeed eat that type of shit up.

Needs a more solid base and the reasoning has to be persuasive enough that it will still take off even if they find out it was started as a joke which is pretty much inevitable these days.
Pit hair and not wearing tampons already had a history with feminism.

I think he meant that he screecapped this thread to send them in order to spoil the campaign.

It's not loading for me. I've waited and refreshed the page a few times.

GUYS SET YOUR ACCOUNT TO NEW ZEALAND IN YOUR ACCOUNT INFO. LET'S GET THIS TRENDING IN A SMALL COUNTRY, THEN IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE

>Tweet about how women and feminists alike should boycott or altogether stop showering

Considering that I like smelly women, this would be a tremendous boon

gotta love that purposely shit picture

Try holding shift, and then press F5