Höfer is the winner !!!!

540000/900000

only 1% more for the green candidat

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/Market/2056/Who-will-be-elected-president-of-Austria-in-the-2016-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAVO !!!

It is official?

Great Job!

doesnt that say hes losing though?

>doesn't include mail votes

>only 1% more for the green candidat

I am confused. The image makes it look like Bellen is winning. Or am I just retarded?

no that's only briefwahl

48.1 vs 51.9 only

LOL

it's the mail vote !!!!!!

FPO BTFO

it's the mail vote....

>being a few percent away from being ruled by literal green cucks

how did this happen

Sadly this is not the real, its a bug in the system. The votes have not been counted yet and the responsible government agent just apologized on TV a few hours ago.

However, Hofer only need 40,1% of the postal vote so his chances are pretty good.

>its a bug in the system

LOL

then he has lost
AUSTRIA BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

>However, Hofer only need 40,1% of the postal vote so his chances are pretty good.

very exciting!

it's the "second" round of the elections where he needed 35% of their vote to win (only 900 000 voters do Briefwahl/mail voting) and he got 48%.
i'll wait until tomorrow for the official news to celebrate, as the old saying goes, morning is wiser than evening.

Well not a bug but rather a placeholder.

Is that the real department of interior or some random clickbait site's estimate?

>its a bug in the system

translation: we have decided the people elected the wrong candidate so we are changing the votes.

no and he'll need a miracle to pull postal

>implying it wont be rigged

>oopss we did not rig it enough
>this count is just a bug

That made not a lick a sense to my American mind.

Its the real ministry of the interior

It wont. Officials from the parties will oversee the process, the same is happening at voting stations.

The chance that this election is rigged is extremely slim

>implying the mail vote won't "conveniently" be like 80-20.

Thats the mail vote fatbro, Hofer can loose that by like 10 points and it wont hurt him.

I have never been so happy that a foreign poletician has be elected, this really tells me that there is still hope.

I will only be happier if Trumps wins the presidency.

>implying this isnt a leak of the unrigged results
how did this happen

A non-cucked European leader for the first time in years, come on!

only 45% of londoners are white brits, and a great deal of those are all leftie cuckolds. thats how it happened

postal vote = muzzie vote

it will be 80% the green nutter

Extremely unrealistic. The worse case scenario in my opinion is 39-61. Van der bellen will need a lot of luck to reach exactly 60,1% since its a win for hofer with everything less.

>implying this isnt a leak of the unrigged results

Wouldn't it be pretty convenient that the results are an exact mirror image from the direct vote?

All the best, Austria, all the best.

Hope you kids pull this off, will probably be moving to Wien next year.

They're full. BTFO.

>will probably be moving to Wien next year

Bad Idea

>Hofer won
>It's a bug in the system...
>yfw

This is just a poor austrians meme - if you are rich this city is the best

I think it means sleep is a good way of rationalizing any ideas you might have in the evening.

He's talking bullshit. What OP posted are the postal votes, which are a small percentage. As long as Hofer gets 41% of them he's good from what an Austrian guy was saying on a different thread.

Of course it's unrealistic.

Vote rigging usually is.

I had my own company.
I had a good load of money.
Vienna still was a huge pile of shit(skins) and lefitists

Some asshole businesspartner backstabbed us and we were forced to shut it down....

Can any Austria-bros confirm that Höfer has ties to neo-nazism?

I heard a story that he used to wear some kind of a blue flower pin in his suit that was the sign of some underground organization, can you confirm this?

Basically I just want to hear how far right he actually is because he's being advertised as the next hitler atm

>Can any Austria-bros confirm that Höfer has ties to neo-nazism?

He doesn't, at least officially.

>blue flower pin in his suit that was the sign of some underground organization

The kornblume, the illegal nazis used it but its much older than that. Also he's reasoning for using it is pretty solid in my opinion:"I wont let Nazis ruin our history"

I live in Hietzing and rarely see any shitskins and it's beautiful
I just avoid going closer to the center if I don't have to

When are the results finalized, fuck

lel it's not
it's probably the whitest Western Euro capital

Cornflower = Flower of Europe
Cornflower = blue
FPÖ color = blue
NSDAP wore those when their party was banned for a short time.

Make of it whatever you wish.

Hahaaha, western world is too cucked to elect right winger, cant wait to see you all die, disgusting "whites".

How many mail votes are there typically compared to polling place ballots?

I don't consider leftists as (white) kin. They are like shitskins to me.

Hold on, just how liberal has the postal vote been in past elections?

So you are a failure - alright

This guy gets it, live in hietzing or döbling and just go to expensive bars that the libshits can't afford with their parents money

11 AM EST tomorrow

Flower of europe lel

You are really just drinking every last bit of fpö cum they spray at you aren't you?

>its a bug in the system.
It is a known error called "democratic election". They are working to correct it

t. man from a """"""country"""""" where 50% of people poo in the street and was invented by whites and literally unironically conquered by a tea company

Postal votes are always way more left wing votes than regular ones in Austria, it's really bad

I honestly don't think Hofer is going to make it, I'm expecting some shit like 70% for VdB

Last time it was 500.000 which is about 7,8% of the overall vote.

The result is an exact mirror of the direct vote. Its too convenient.

I have an expensive car, a house and a well-paid job.
>"""failure"""

Choke to death leftist traitor. Soon your blood will flood the streets. Just wait until the system breaks down. Just wait.

They already elected him, you fucking poo lover.

>Officials from the parties will oversee the process

Now I feel better, and so should you.

>bug in the system
lol'd desu

> unironically conquered by a tea company
brit bantz are the only reason I still come to this sad website

postal vote is mostly austrians living outside of austria that only care about "not being called a Nazi by collegues who watch international news" so they vote left every time as they dont give a shit otherwise

You banter like a small dicked turkroach

It means don't count your chickens before they hatch

Last time there was only 4% difference between blue and green postal vote.

If you add 26% from the griss voters,50% of the ÖVP, 10-20% from the reds and the full lugner vote (which is the general voting trend analysis) then Hofer has a very good chance to score more than 40%. He literally only needs 40,2%

Just like in America, they only count the mail-in voting if it could decide the election.

The final result was Freedom-51% Green-49% counting 100% of the election day votes, or 86% of the total vote.

Green won this postal vote(14%) but it seems to be by only ~4% which is not a large enough margin to make up for losing the previous counted vote(86%) which Freedom won by ~2%

do you have to tell who you voted?

Fucking rekt.

He laughs best that laughs last.

I love that voting system

Its even more than that, 51,9% to 48,1% which is more than enough to bolster all the new votes of the griss voters. He could stand his ground

So pretty much plausible deniability.. That's a little disappointing, I was hoping austrians would have voted for him despite him being openly far-right nationalist but instead of't a deniable dog whistle

Anyway a step in the right direction, gj bros keep it up you will moralize the rest of Europe with this feat

Don't forget about the main reason why VdB got so many votes this time around

If the "Don't vote the Nazi" effect was already strong enough to make it this close in the regular votes, it will be even stronger in the postal vote which is always very strong for the left

>voting was bugged goys the wrong candidate won but don't worry we are on it

But isn't it said that out of 23 districts, 21 are lost? I mean, part of the 22nd is ok and Mauer is pretty nice too, but overall, it's fucking sad. Especially if you listen to stories how it used to be. And that you have to make a lot of money to live nicely. I mean, I would never in a milliom years to New York, even though Im sure if youre pulling 250k$+ a year it's one of the greatest places to be.
And don't forget that I cant imagine a worse place to drive than Vienna. Still, I'm going to stay and worst case go down with that city.

cant tell if srs

This is cool and all but isn't the president pretty much irrelevant in Austria? The PM makes all the decisions, doesn't he?

Well, the last results didn't show that and the people who want to prevent hofer probably were eager to vote immediately today.

the austrian president can decide a reelection of parliament. he wants do that, so everything is reset and people will vote fpö the strongest force in parliament.

There is no reason to get tinfoil here, postal vote is ALWAYS opened on monday after the vote. There cannot be a result.

>And don't forget that I cant imagine a worse place to drive than Vienna.

Take a small weekend trip out to Tulln, it's only ~40km

Its "testdata"
>TEXT
>DATA

KEK

Why is it so bad? I can't imagine there being more more speedcameras per km than Vienna and all those traps to fee people. Atlhough I heard a lot of horror stories about Salzburg since they have a green government

You have roundabouts every 500meters

Better than 478385848 speedcameras and cops feeing me for everything
If you love driving come to Poland btw.

HOLY SHIT NEW POLL, Sup Forums BTFOOOO

Seriously though. What are the bookies predicting? MAGA?

...rare?

Is it happening?

Please win, Hofer

who's more delusional Hofer fags or Bernie shills?

He literally has a 50/50% chance to win with the postal vote

Its about 60/40 Hoffer, but its swinging fast

predictit.org/Market/2056/Who-will-be-elected-president-of-Austria-in-the-2016-election

lefties/kikes will rig any 50/50 vote in their favour

You will be rare after our tanned cocks have enriched you

All three polling companies that I checked predict that Hofler is going to win. He might not, but it is not unrealistic.

what