Which one do you prefer? Indica, sativa or both, depending on the situation?

Which one do you prefer? Indica, sativa or both, depending on the situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8b_xkNc-o
vice.com/en_us/article/8gx3ya/everything-your-weed-guy-knows-about-weed-is-probably-wrong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Narcoscum is not a human.

There IS a third. Ruderalis.

I prefer sativa during the day and indica at night.

Is ist just a "catalyst" for hybrids or does it have any different effects when smoked?

i dont smoke weed often so dont know much , how do they differ? which type makes you more active?

ruderalis is hemp. The only reason to cross with a ruderalis strain is to make an autoflower strain.

Tbh I can't tell that difference from the two when I smoke them. The high feels the same.

I got a job, so I'd prefer shrooms or lsd. They don't test for that.
But if I was a free man. I'd go with sativa.
Just load it up in a meter long bong I had back in school and blast off for two days.
If it had to be some kind of daily routine i'd go with indica and maybe a pinch of sativa every now and then....
Fml I miss weed.

prefer indicas, but when you have shit to do, can't beat a good sativa

sativa makes you more active, its fun for hikes, very energetic

Depends, I take Ritalin so a nice Indica takes the edge of the comedown, but during weekends i prefer wake and bake with Sativa.

The indica vs sativa is 70s myth and mostly bullshit. Go Google it I'm lazy

this. ruderalis provided autoflower genes. what more proof do atheists need?

^this
You probably are just not getting pure enough strains. Sativia is a more lighter / head high while a pure Indica is more intense / body high that makes you more tired after a while.

dont really get the option bro, some shit grown in an attic out of town somewhere.
not even sure i get real strains
get ripped off for weights too, fucking sucks
americans are so lucky having all that medicinal stuff so close by

I love my autoflower. She ended up 22 inches tall and took 65 from seed to harvest. 80 grams in total

That's because "sativa" and "indica" are just words used to describe the physical characteristics of the plant. The only way you will know what kind of high you are going to get is based of the chemical composition. You can't tell the chemical composition just by looking at the physical characteristics.

Weed

Lmfao, never heard of a Autoflower? Usually growing in colder climates, a autoflower with automatically produce flowers without light changes/weather

I let her yellow up alittle to much but their pretty tough

Other autoflower harvest

Lovely plants

>checked

Dude you got maybe a ounce dry from that, you need to learn to stress your autoflower to prolong the flower phase, I've taken a 56 day auto and keep it well past 76 days before letting it flower normally, look up different nutrient combinations to change the way your plant normally grows....

PS you either need better lights, or better nutrients.

Nope, never did. What's it like smoking it though?

heroin

It's comparable to any sativa/indica. I'm smoking a CropKing White Widow Autoflower strain, they get heavy so you need a string trellis or wire to keep them straight up, I use a 600w LED with Mammoth and GH Nutes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8b_xkNc-o

Copied this guys method, each plant had around 330/350 g dry

Check out he YouTube Vid, I'm averaging around .93g/w

Idk, only way I can describe it, take 2 bong rips and couchlock for a bit? I'll call good weed EyeClosers, because you want to close your eyes afterwards

Which strain has less munchies? I hate pigging out.

This
>Also checkem

I love both, but if I had to choose, I would pick Indica.

Opium

If only I was Colombian and knew how the fuck to harvest it

Indica

Never had sativa. Every piece of weed that I've smoked till now has been indica and always calmed me down etc. Does sativa really gives you that "up" feeling?

8/8 b8

They're super easy to grow outdoors just goto Walmart buy a big bag of poppy seeds and throw them all over soil covered ground (think construction sites/waste lands with tons of disturbed soil)
Each poppy has hundreds of seeds so just sit back and watch them multiply
Trying to find pics of my grow r
Also they're perfectly legal to grow for decoration I have them in my garden to attract bees nah mean

No seriously it is. It's fucking 2017.

Indica just means from India. There are indica mango's. There is absolutely no science behind indica vs sativa

Weed smokers are GAY...

This post is so stupid.

Sativa and Indica are like night and day.

Ruderalis is interesting because it autoflowers (pollinates without extra help -- great for first-time growers, or growers where it isn't strictly legal) but when you make a hybrid with it, it takes on the characteristics (THC, CBD, and most terpenes) of the strain it's bred with.

Sativa is more alert, more active, more thoughtful, and more focussed (but can exacerbate anxiety, and cause paranoia in certain people and contexts). It's good for depression, ADHD, or mild pain relief in contexts where you need to stay alert. A buddy uses it to prevent seizures at work.

Indica is more sedate, more serene, more sleepy, and more relaxing. It's for pain relief, anxiety, insomnia, etc., but it's the one that causes couch lock and fatigue.

Sativa stimulates appetite (actually, blocks the hormone that makes you feel full) while indica cures nausea, so cancer patients usually use hybrids with various mixes of THC (the active chemical in sativa) and CBD (the chemical that moderates the effects of THC and has sedative properties in Indica).

It won't perk you up like coffee or coke or anything, but it'll keep you awake at night, and you'll be more functional through the day. You'll also have racing thoughts (this is why it can make some people paranoid).

>you'll be more functional through the day. You'll also have racing thoughts
More than enough for me. Now I gotta find it here. I'm in Toulouse-France. Every weed I found here has been indica. Any Haut-garonne fags here that can help me out?

It's all bullshit.
vice.com/en_us/article/8gx3ya/everything-your-weed-guy-knows-about-weed-is-probably-wrong

shitty bait

Look into vaping. If you control the temperature closely, you can vaporize just the THC, even from a hybrid strain. It's not perfect, but it'll cut out most of the CBD.

Or if you've got the time, look into extracting the THC with butane or something, and make shatter.

Tl;Dr

Sativa = cultivated
Indica = wild cannabis from India

There's plants that are energizing or couch lock-y but that's about it.

hybrid is best.

>vice.com/en_us/article/8gx3ya/everything-your-weed-guy-knows-about-weed-is-probably-wrong

The names of the strains are colloquial, not literal.

What we call "Sativa" actually comes from India originally (so it should literally be called Indica) and the one we call "Indica" originates from Afghanistan, so it would be more appropriate to call it Afghanica.

But nowhere in this article does it dispute what I said about the different primary effects of the strains.

Actually he does. Keep reading user. Al is an expert.

He actually goes pretty in-depth about it at the end. I remember seeing a video of him explaining it but can't seem to find it. He rips the cannabis medical industry for treating patients with outdated and debunked info.

hybrids

You're right, anons. My bad. I did a ctrl+f for certain terms, then skimmed the rest.

But he still massively skirts the issue of the chemical interactions between THC and CBD. He focuses on the names of the strains, the botany of the different types of plants, but he avoids talking about the practical chemical differences. Strains high in THC effect people (a statistically significant majority of people) differently from strains higher in CBD.

Also, pure THC and pure CBD are massively different, clinically and practically, and he dodges the question.

I like being a dysfunctional retard.