What's the deal with this guy? What makes him a top player? He's not particularly strong, fast or technically skilled...

What's the deal with this guy? What makes him a top player? He's not particularly strong, fast or technically skilled, nor does he seem particularly smart or has any skills worthy of mention, yet he's a common starter for some of the biggest club and national sides in the world and performs well. What's up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mpHtJCRJ5A
youtube.com/watch?v=QpgvvXbgq7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He finds space.

He is sneaky like a frenchman but is ruthless like german and has the ingenuity of an italian.

He is a machine.

Who the fuck is that? Is that some fucking soccer pansy

Yes.

Whats his name? Google says claudio something

Thomas Muller.

He is SPACE CREATOR

Nigga belongs to NASA

he just happens to be in the right place at the right time

Not to mention he's gonna be the next top WC scorer for a long time

He's a top-tier poacher. It's far more difficult than it sounds.

>and performs well
costanza_belittles.jpg

>2 goals for the best side in the bl
>top player

He will be sold to United in the summer for 60+ million.

they offered 100+ and got told to fuck off for who knows what reason

Interesting facts about Muller:

Favourite computer game: Space Invaders

Favourite movie: Space Jam

Favourite food: Space Sticks

Favourite song: Space Oddity

Favourite Actor: Kevin Spacey

I could go on

>I could go on
I don't think you'd have enough space to fit it all into one post

>space everything
confirmed autist

topkek

That nigga is literally German Chicharito. Same moves, skills, autism, everything. If chich moved to Bayern (lmao) he'd have very similar stats.

Is this a normal thing in Germany?

he's closing the sides very well actually, quite inteligent player when it comes to covering the area.

Fuck Muller, LCIM is the real top bayern lad

youtube.com/watch?v=0mpHtJCRJ5A

High IQ combined with a good workrate. He's been born with better positional awareness. Thats why he's so good at making space for himself and others.

Same goes for Frank Lampard. He didn't get 211 goals as a box-to-box midfielder for no reason. More advanced positional awareness, less flashy tricks.

>tfw Muller would be perfect for Chelsea

he's not a top player though

>yet he's a common starter for some of the biggest club and national sides in the world
He has played for one club and one national team.
Apply yourself.

He where to place himself during the game and he knows what to do with and without the ball. And he does it in an efficient german manner.

This should be taken for granted with all professional players, but the reality is that there is an extraordinary amount of players doing retardations/placing and moving around in a retarded manner every now and then.

have you even SEEN him play this season?

he rams daughters

He's the bavarian Inzaghi. Always at the right place at the right time.

raumdeudung : -DDDDDDDDDD

Wow this is excellent and hadn't dawned on me

He confuses the opponent players on the pitch with his unorthodox movement. It's like drunken fist, but in football.

Yup, though Müller isn't exactly a pure centre forward. He also reminds me a bit of Raúl González.

How is he seen in Germany?

He looks like every third male you'd meet in Bavaria.

So, white then.

Local Bavarian farm boy that made it to the big leagues. He's a hero.

The other two look like Sami Khedira

Can confirm

not bad

2 goals and 11 assists

Yes
t. Sami Khedira

He is a one touch/positional forward that can't dribble but positions himself very well and can shoot very accurately. He is an old school striker, a poacher.

Germany has a tradition of forming excellent poachers, Klinsmann and Klose come to mind.

>Klinsmann

I miss Klinsy :(

Kek comparing goat Raul with Muller

Maybe you could tell us about brazil ?

He's probably the best off-the-ball foward in the world.

Müller’s gesture endeared him to the public. Amid the frenzy, the madness, and the parade of inflated egos in a massive global event like the World Cup, saying “hi” to your grannies seemed so, well, normal. And indeed today, five years and many trophies later, it’s still the first thing everyone remarks on when talk turns to Müller: He seems so normal. From his name – statistically the most common in Germany, which is why “Thomas Müller” is sometimes used to describe the ultimate average guy – right down to his looks.

Müller is the first to admit he has spindly legs and the sort of chest his former team-mate Bastian Schweinsteiger described as a “chicken breast”. His wife is not a model but an amateur dressage rider (and “a local girl,” as grandma Erna proudly told the press). Müller sports a nondescript hairdo and doesn’t have a single tattoo. When I asked him if there isn’t a lot of pressure in the dressing room to adopt the now-universal look, he said: “No, not at all. And even if there would be pressure, I’d be able to withstand it.” Then he added: “See, I just don’t give a lot of thought to these things. I just try not to pretend to be something I’m not.”

Even Müller’s game has the same earthy, no-nonsense quality to it. When Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi glide across the pitch and slither through defences with otherworldly grace, you marvel at their moves and feel honoured to be in the presence of such genius. When you watch Müller, you catch yourself thinking, I could probably do that too.

But of course you couldn’t. Hardly anyone can. That’s why Müller is one of the most valuable and coveted players in the world. Indeed, he might just be the most valuable of them all.

Amazingly, it was Müller himself who came up with a marvellous turn of phrase to describe what makes him special. “Ich bin ein Raumdeuter,” he told a newspaper a few years ago – “I’m an interpreter of space”. When I congratulated him on this inventive coinage, he chuckled. “It’s a nice term, you’re right,” he said. “I’m not sure if I’ve done myself a favour with it, though. Every good, successful player, especially an attacking player, has a well-developed sense of space and time. It’s not a phenomenon you only find in two or three people on earth. Every great striker knows it’s all about the timing between the person who plays the pass and the person making a run into the right zone. It’s nothing new.”

wtf is this image did they actually have a fight? can't find anything on youtube about it

this

So always offsides and pre-emptively crying about being called for it?

he's a system baby

how is kilimanjaro

This.

He has a great footballing brain. He finds space, picks good passes, and shoots well. He's also a team player, and has a knack for being in the right place when needed..

He's the best all round footballer in the world for me. Easy.

Wish he was English desu.

it's a system summit

>no
>favorite artist : David bowie

6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=QpgvvXbgq7A

He is a top lad

here is pretty normal 2bh
it happens on the second day of carnaval

Yeah, the beauty of his game suits well your NT.

w-wew

Half right. His wife was a model but changed her profession to dressage riding. Talented girl!

A donkey would fit our NT at the minute desu. Oh wait, we have Rooney. Can't have 2 donkeys on the same team that'd be ridiculous.

Muller would improve ANY team. Imagine him in the Brazil side. Fucking hell you'd never lose the ball.

mueller hasn't been good for years

Mexicans are fucking awful posters

Jesus Christ just hang yourself you worthless sack of shit

I'm an aesthetic customer, don't mind to lose if we are playing beautiful football desu

Fuck no with this raumdeuter shit. Muller is the most unpleasant player to watch

Claudio Müller, son of Alfonso di Riberci Müller, he played at Inter Munich.

t. Alejandro Martinez Martinez

t. Alejandro Martinez Dominguez

You gotta go back btw

>unpleasant
Unpleasant my ass. Shut the fuck up with your "muh football poetry" shit, that's not the sole way football can be beautiful. Müller's playstyle beauty is completely different, but pretty nonetheless. Watching Müller play is like watching a really cute girl get absolutely brutally facefucked.

>

>nor does he seem particularly smart
He seems to be one of the smartest footballers to me.

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING WEBM

DO IT NOW