So, Sup Forums after a week of deep thought, i think that Varg Vikernes might actually be Pewdiepie, think about it...

So, Sup Forums after a week of deep thought, i think that Varg Vikernes might actually be Pewdiepie, think about it, there's evidence all around.

What? Youre a retard post something useful

This is so retarded it might actually be true.
Please continiue.

I have combined the faces of Varg and Felix, got this, seems pretty similar, doesn't it?

Varg Vikernes is Norwegian Pewdiepie is Swedish

Well yeah, but that means that they both have Nordic blood, which supports my theory

>Varg Vikernes
The guy's a complete retard and I can't understand why Sup Forums give him credence.

After all, he's an anti-vaxxer, thinks the Nordic people are descended from Neanderthals and posts incorrect and self-justifying posts and videos about the innocent guy he murdered

Norway and Sweden are two entirely different countries, Varg doesnt have a Swedish accent, i've met him myself

I agree with him on that living a traditional life is your best option these days.

More retardation. Easy to do when you own a farm, but the planet couldn't support its current population if everyone "lived naturally". the only reason he can do that is he sits back and lets everyone else live in the 21st century.

I've not noticed him posting his thoughts in ink ground from beetles written on velum with a feather, have you?

Norway and Sweden are the same shit tbh.

ur gay

this might be true that Varg is Felixs dad

Varg Kjellberg

You don't make any sense with that statement
Keep working for the system city boy

that sure is astonishing,

Sweden and Norway are like the same thing both

Why do i have shit on top of my head?
Lets find out!

Yeah but Norway doesn't accept rapefugees

well it dose xd

If you google "pewdiepie beard" you get this in the results, I am getting very close to the truth here.

Actually they are both from Finland

no there actually from Iraq

I heard that pewdi was from estonia all along, he started a lie and it got out of hand

You could be right, since Finland is pretty much Norway and Sweden combined.

its not true i am Estonia no pewdiepie man born in my hole

Ei, mina olen eestist ja ma käisin pewdiga samas klassis

Meant for this

Does Pewdiepie have any association with cornflakes?