My wife's daughter made this sign

my wife's daughter made this sign

Why are you spreading her pics, you sick fuck?

You probably diddle her.

No one gives a shit

trump supporters btfo

that's actually OP's son

*wife's son

I would like to kill you wife's daughter.

Low teir bait

>wife's daughter
cuck faggot fuckoff

Stale pasta is old and still stale. Latino kids held up the same fucking signs years ago when Clinton was building the fence between Mexico and the USA.

look at the wall like a door with a lock on it
you wouldnt leave your front door unlocked only to have the house full of intruders in the morning. and if you try to shuve em out, everyone starts calling you littraly hitler

fucking Libshits i swear to any God

Hahahahah you know its true too. How do drumpftards rationalize on the wrong side of history?

Republicans can't meme for shit.

Post her feet OP

But they can shitpost a guy into the white house

Don the Con has no intention of building a wall. There are already two walls in place. This is the Brooklyn Bridge con writ large: the alt-reich is being fleeced out of $25 billion because they are so fucking stupid.

>wife's daughter
kek
pic related

Yeah, it’s like the door is gonna be super cheap, not cost us $20 billion dolllars, and also stop someone from breaking in through your window.

Fucking dumbass right-wing logic.

Say what you want but at least he's never used a private server for classified emails.

>my wife's daughter

He has an unsecured cell phone and all of his staff are using unsecured servers for email. Just like Bush II. They actually committed Treason and they actually covered it up.

Can't wait to see this motherfucking scumbag locked behind bars. Goddamn Republicans are the stupidest fucking people on this planet.

>>private
>>server

I think I’d trust my own server more so than one hosted by the government that has been shown to be easily hacked by Russians and Chonesie agents.

>Chonesie
What the fuck is chonesie?

Her father is your wife's boyfriend?