I need someone to cuddle with. anyone here want to be my daddy...

i need someone to cuddle with. anyone here want to be my daddy? i promise i’ll be good!! ill always do my homework and i’ll attack you with kisses when you walk through the door after work >:) i just need someone to hold me tight when i sleep and protect me from monsters

(i’m 18, chill. this is just role play lol. don’t kink shame!)

Welcome back, OP. So nice to see you again.

I'll be your daddy

i love how you recognize me

Yeah, it's the only place I post to, really.

same haha

i’m sorry if it gets annoying i just get lonely a lot :(

Not at all. I love talking to someone so positive.

me too! you guys make me feel really safe

Dude,

Go to a gay bar and just get fucked already. This whole babby kink you got is stupid.

Find a muscle dude, get fucked, get out this awful habbit

Might be cute in your teens

After 20s its going to be really fucking cringey

you’re right :(( i really want to be young forever

also i’m really sorry for weirding you out i just can’t control myself sometimes

Part of me feels bad for this guy, part of me agrees with meh.

Yea im not even trying to be a dick about it.

Im telling you as another gay man. It is just cringy and will end up fucking with you.

You can still be a cute twink man just stop this shit.

Noone is going to protect you forever

Have fun, stay cute, drop the bullshit baby act.

Its just cringe man

i’m probably going to kill myself before i hit my 20s, i genuinely considered it when i turned 18, i reallly dont want to be an adult... this is weird as fuck but you just don’t understand how i feel

>Gay
>Not a Dick about it
>MFW

Why are you formatting your posts like that? What the fuck?

okay true, thanks

but i don’t want to be a baby i just like roleplaying as a like 8-12 year old lol, but i guess that’s weird too :/ i’ll try and change but no matter how much i try it wont work

He's Formal, Bro

How do you practice your maturity like you've mentioned before?

idk, i mean i go to college, that’s mature right? i once had a job as a guy who would help set up electronics but hated it

Sex.

quality

And nothing of value is lost

YYou're so mean, user. Your kid just wants a hug!

is this the person who was talking to me earlier? rude i thought you were trying to help me

No, he's offering to bang you.

*hugs you instead*

Why am i not able to create a new account on habbo?

Hey, man. Senior Software Engineer for Habbo here.
Have you tried checking your spam folder?

op here, someone help me i can’t kick this kink and now i feel sad :(

we may have to administer a series of electric shocks

Find a man you like that is willing to share your kink.

nice dubs

but seriously. ive been trying to get rid of this kink for a while but i can’t. i don’t get off to anything else. and its more than a kink!! even outside of sex i just want to be a kid again. i dont want to be an adult, i dont want to get old and bald and manly and wrinkled.. i want to be a boy again

omg another dubs

maybe. i’m just ashamed of it

Are you capable of acting "normal" when necessary? Do you act normal in most social situations, as you go about your day?

Aha~ welcome back!

Just like OP(I assume), I love to roleplay. But I can act like a normal person outside of one. Is OP the same?

around family i can act normal, but in front of my classmates i get “triggered” into acting like a kid again because all of my classmates are older and a lot of them are single moms so they talk to me like a kid and i go along with it, i giggle and blush and all that and it’s weird...

hey! :) i’m feeling down :(

no :( its so hard for me to act my age. it’s more than a kink to me, it’s like a lifestyle... it sucks.

Sadly you will probably keep beeing ashamed until you have someone to share your feelings with. But the only way to change any of it is by taking action. Doing nothing will change nothing, and you will keep beeing alone.

How many men have you been with?

i wish it was easier to just erase something like this lol. maybe someday i’d find someone willing to play like this with me, but i doubt it. i have shit that happened in my past that probably triggered this :( its ingrained in my brain

You'll be a little boy forever, peter pan!

i’m a virgin, even with kissing. the only people who have gotten crushes on me are girls but in high school

hehe, i wish

R u a cute girl? If yes, i could

Say that again, OP?

i’m a virgin, i’m a loser ik lol

nah. i’m a disgusting weird boy.

Clearly need proof of that

>i’m a loser
Not possible with trips.
Virgin doesn't mean shit.
Set yourself first and do what you can to be happy. If your kink makes you happy keep doing it.

Check'd.

ahhhh, i don’t wanna post any pics lol. ive really gotten ugly lately because of my depression. i’m trying to bounce back though. i used to be cute :(

and for the record, i’m an 18 year old boy who wants to be treated like a little kid and cuddled with and protected. that’s enough proof that i’m disgusting

Not guy but wtf?
> Hot virgin semi-sub who wants to be in a loving relationship.
Is there a reason you don't just look online / clubs /apps for some wealthy handsome guy, with out without the same interests as you. I mean, there are literally tons of them, you can cherry pick.

As far as i can tell, assuming you dont have any REALLY significant issues, like 300lbs or a violent mental loony, you're prime choice.

thanks dude, i love when Sup Forums is sweet

what’s that mean? haha sorry

I'm very aggressively checking your trips.

well i’m not fat and i guess i’m not hideous, but my mental state isn’t the best. also i’m the shyest person ever. yeah that’s cute when i’m acting like a kid but what if he gets bored of it? then i’m just a freak

ohhh haha

dang and then i got dubs

you don’t think i’m a freak do you?

After a few spankings and the like for acting so strangely, I'm sure you'd become a lot less shy.

You're definitely a bit strange, but I really like that.

haha, i hope so

>i’m an 18 year old boy who wants to be treated like a little kid and cuddled with and protected. that’s enough proof that i’m disgusting
Don't see the disgusting part. Just a different thing that makes you happy but people are all different. Doesn't make you a freak either.

that’s actually a really sweet answer, thanks Sup Forumsro

thank you so much

guyssss i’m telling you, i’m the biggest baby ever i’m literally crying rn because i feel sad about being a loser. like i can’t help this shit...

Will let you know once I hear someone say they feel normal.
Might take some time, so don't wait on it.

i wish you were my daddy

fuck i cant control myself

Aww, does Sup Forums's little baby boy need a snuggle?

Yes he does! yes he dooooes.

Comere you little adorable bundle of cute.

You're so adorable. It sounds so cheesy, but I want to give you the tightest hug of your fucking life.

fuck you’re triggering my inner child to come out... i can’t let it happen lol

Would be interesting trying to be your daddy. Though I don't want children, having a "grown" child to take care of and protect who would cuddle with me when watching movies would be really nice.

thank you so much, i’d hug you back

awwe! such a cute little guy, trying to resist being adorable.

You've always been adorable, and always will be, little buddy! come on! come on out for daddy Sup Forums!

We promise we'll all take care of our cute baby boy!~

that would be nice for me too

ahh i love you so much daddy *hugs you tight* i love you i love you i love you, please hold me tight forever and ever

Theres our little Sup Forumsaby boy!~

*hugs OP nice and tight*

We'll take care of you and hold you tight and love you forever~

i need a kiss i’m really sad!! you always make me feel so much better... i want to stay up all night with you and watch the incredibles

*smooches his awesome little guy on the cheek*
There's my little guy! there he his!

We can watch the incredibles all night, okay little guy?

ahhh you make me want to be a kid forever i love the way you talk to me

i’d love that so much daddy, can we play wrestle too? i know i’m strong enough to beat you this time hehe

But the world rarely turns out nice and the way we want it :'(

Heh, maybe little guy, You juuust might beat me!

We can play wrestle, but as long as mommy doesn't find out we got a little rough!

you're such a good kid!

wait.. lol i recognize the way you type. were you the guy earlier in this thread trying to help me by telling me to go out to a gay bar and get fucked?

when we wrestle i’ll use my kiss attack and beat you!! ill attack you with my kisses until you die hehe
and of course i won’t tell mommy!! she’s no fun hahaha

You mean his retarded fucking formatting? Kind of hard to miss, unfortunately.

was this a prank the whole time :( lol you were purposely trying to trigger my child mode haha

but what

is wrong

with my

preferred type

of formatting

kind sir

i'm an 18 years old boy and I'm in the same situation as you are... Virgin loser, want to stay young forever, thinking about killing myself when I hit 20.

nice, we’re in the same boat.

keep talking to me daddy you made me go into kid mode i can’t get outttt

Its called littlepace tho, not kid mode

12 posters and 94 posts. Damn.

No man, that is not me.

Im watching this whole weird cringy shit play out

You do realize you are having cyber sex on b with a peado...

Like I said before dude, download grindr or goto gaybar. Get fucked, can even call the guy daddy. But this whole role playing as a child will last 2 years tops.

Best to grow out of it now.

oh so you know your terminology? you must have researched this

please please please wrestle with me daddy i want to play!!!

Sorry I cant since i'm a little as well :(
*pushes you a bit* but have fun anyway !!

i’m trying my best, i’m sorry i fucked up. they’re making me talk like a kid i can’t help it

How about a couple of brothers. Now you just need a daddy.

who will be our daddy?