Does IQ determine your worth as a human being?

Does IQ determine your worth as a human being?

No, IQ score is an indication on an IQ test.

What's Obama's?

Sure doesn't hurt, OP.

here troll, eat this

Hold your page down key for 5 minutes

IQ has a strong correlation with intelligence.

This is probably some special test made only for American presidents. Just substract 40 from the score to get real numbers.

Go back to middle school you fucking retard. Didn't your mommy say you shouldn't browse internet in bed you inbred faggot.
IQ tests measure mathematical, logical and spatial visualization skills... But there are tons of other ways person can be intelligent. Certain level of autists measure very well in IQ tests but can you really say they are intelligent? It depends entirely of which environment person lives in and what he needs to deal with.

IMHO IQ and Intelligence are some of the very few things that actually matter when judging a person.

It has a strong correlation with potential but not actual intellect, you fucking normie.

I have a higher IQ than trump lmao

looks at these highschool failures

Go back to the fucking page 1 of the D&D manual if you still confuse intelligence with wisdom.

>Certain level of autists measure very well in IQ tests

Correction. Some autistis such as savants can score very well on certain sections of an IQ test but fail miserably at other sections.

Intelligence isnt knowing how to do something. Old school mechanics who dropped out of school arent intelligent just because they know how to get a 1965 Dodge running. Intelligence is taking someone who never worked on a car or held a tool before, handing them the service manual, and telling them "figure it out"

stay mad

no but its a great predictor of socio-economic success

sure kid

Most, especially the old ones, are no doubt from estimations on the quality of their writing and perhaps other stuff.

Only Jefferson had any kind of scientific training, and Carter was an engineer. Everyone else pushed blabber around for a living.

some what correct

and thats why the dumber side Liberal retarded fucks don't understand him.

I tell people that the smart people from Democrats have jumped sides..

we have all moved to Trump.

sure kid
you bought into that lie

carter was a peanut farmer

>Does IQ determine your worth as a human being?

i have the impression that its more the amount of money on your bank accout that determines the worth of a human being. and maybe also your place of birth. personally i think that there shouldn´t be such a thing - all humans should be equal.

Well, everyone who wasn't a general/war hero anyway.

Nope, its IS alongside trait conscientioussness as the best predictors for socio-economic success. Just because you dont like it doesnt make it true.

We understand he's a mong dipshit rapist and not one single America considers him president.

Fuck off, OP. Your allegations are simpleminded bullshit.

at least he's not a serial killer like Hillary

NOT MY PRESIDENT YOU FUCKING JACKASS

My fellow Wizard!

look at sub saharan african countries with an average IQ of 75-85.
They are social, philosophical, technological, moral shitholes.
Anyone trying to deny correlation of IQ and the broadest interpretation of success are high school failure retards.
high IQ strongly correlates with success in any field you choose.
low IQ strongly correlates with irresponsibility , recklessness, lack of foresight/long term planning, impulse control etc. etc. etc.

implying there is anything wrong with being a rapist.

>George w. Bush near the bottom

Sounds about right

He can barely read.
He has a child's vocabulary.
How can you possibly believe that he's intelligent?

Trump tops the list of fucking morons.

People who brag about their IQ are losers.

Which type?
Post hoc ergo propter hoc much?

If you're a US citizen, then yes, yes he is.

Duly elected. Sworn into office. Will remain there until the next election in 3 years.

Sucks, huh?

Thats all pseudo science

stay mad kid

invading other threads now?

LOL. You keep dreaming there. He's done. He has zero authority. And he will be impeached.

You mong Trumpcunts are some STOOPID motherfuckers.

knew you couldn't stay away

No, plenty of garbage people can score well on an iq test.
Also trump never released his iq. That fucker probably never even took the test.

we all know you're a retard.
I rest my case

You, child, are pseudoscience. Psychology attempts to understand intelligence but it has yet to devise a reliable and functional definition of what intelligence really is. Until then we have to put up with pretentious children who natter natter natter.

still higher than you.
so what is your value user?

LOL. You and the cunt are the dumbest people alive today. Go be a fucking JACKASS Trumpcunt loser in some other country fucktool.

You can certainly try. It might actually be an improvement to have Pence in the Oval Office, and let him pick his new VP. Preferably somebody who can get congress to cooperate.

Then build the wall, get out of the wars, eliminate the ACA, and kick out the illegals.

still mad about that election

Consciousness > IQ

stay mad kid
delicious tears

The man is probably in the Oval Office right now. If he's not the president, who is?

not her

Your boy is done. Just a matter of time before his impeachment. You assholes can shut the fuck up from now on. We're never electing a cunt Republican again. Ever. No more games with you idiot cuck faggot conservatives. We're so done with you weak faggots in the United States.

looks like meme boy blew his load

He could have an IQ of 200 and it wouldn't make him any less of a delusional narcissist.

But I'm not complaining, at least we didn't get Shillary.

Down down down the rapist cuck faggot goes.....

any day now champ.

stay mad

Let's me real
It's not a coincidence that the must successful countries in the world have higher IQ. The the shittiest and poorest have the lowest

so mad

they also have white people

The white, working class consciousness that woke up in 2016 isn't going back to sleep.

There will be plenty more right wing presidents, even if they don't call themselves republicans.

Hmmm... Wonder if there's a correlation between higher iq and European descent?

Intellect =/= intelligence

Psych student here. Like most things regarding psychology, there are many common misconceptions surrounding the concept of IQ. The main one I'll discuss here is that it's some sort of immutable, inherent quality.

First, psychological traits are polygenic. There is no singular gene, or group of genes, that produces a specific psychological trait, regardless of environment; in fact, a group of genes associated with a particular trait (like intelligence) in one person may be associated with something else (like musical ability) in another. How genes interact with environment to produce such traits is incredibly complex. All that is known is that they are not biologically determined. Biological determinism is an antiquated concept in the field of psychology.

Second, IQ is highly malleable and sensitive to environment. For example, statistical evidence has established that socioeconomic status is the strongest predictor for IQ. It has been shown that being raised in a middle-class environment raises IQ 12-16 points, on average. Many potential reasons for why SES impacts IQ so strongly have been postulated, but a major factor seems to be the stress associated with low SES; enduring stress, as is well-known, has a negative effect on many aspects of cognition.

Finally, IQ tests themselves are not entirely reliable. Many confounding factors significantly affect outcomes. One well-known study that has been reproduced countless times showed that something as seemingly innocuous as the color of IQ tests' covers predictably impacts scores. In this study, experimental subjects were given tests with either blue or red covers. Those whose tests had red covers consistently scored lower, on average. Researchers believed that this effect was due to the negative associations with the color red and academic work (red marks are typically associated with mistakes or failures). An important lesson from this study is that there are many uncontrollable variables that...

Two comedians and a dyke

lmfao your dumb af if you actually believe this is an accurate chart

meme boy must be reloading

Impeached for what?

Your boy is about to be impeached for treason and obstruction of justice and you still keep leading the cheer. How dumb does it get? Are you aware of anything going on around you at all?

Conservativism is flat out dying across the globe and especially here in the United States. I mean look at your loser idiot Trump. Come on. I rest my case.

but if hillary was at the top you would defend it

sure kid

Not, sure, but, as i know iq only determines your abikity to answer problems, and the quickness you devises plans or think on a abstract level, then it comes education that gives you the tools to tackle down those problems (and avoiding devising stupid plans like being an asshole) with ease

Its like an pc, the iq just represents the raw power it have (much like procesors speed and core quantity) this just means tyhat with enough education trump would have become either a expert math master, or an good military strategist.

Sadly he became the rumper trump.

citation needed

or is your case rested for good.

come back meme boy

> haha salty xd

Carter was a nuclear engineer, and also owned the family peanut farm business. faggot.

What a moron. Conservatism is starting a large resurgence thanks to liberal retardation and Jew multiculturalism.
Libs are being btfo lately, or have you not noticed.

Up for a debate peon?

really
first timeI heard this one.
fake news is fake

it's "you're"

really easy to spot the libtards.

with you?
LMAO

lul @ Donald Trump with an IQ of 156

I know some dumbasses believe this but they're as dumb as he is

Bit late for that.