To all straight male anons. if you have an attractive sister...

To all straight male anons. if you have an attractive sister, are you secretly sexually attracted to her or is the idea of incest repulsive?

It's repulsive because it's incest you psycho

No fuck off

incest makes you even lower than the jew

Disgusting beta normies

I second this post

I forgot about the study that showed women and men picking the picture from dozens.
The pictures they picked usually had familiarity with their siblings.
And they were told to pick the person they would shag.

Since its an incest thread can someone post the story about the dude that used the name column and banged his sister

This is for you, friend.
drive
.google.
com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjZmlkQ2RuQ1RtRW8?direction=a

Also has more stuff, including less complete column story-
drive
.google.
com/drive/folders/0B32C0dU-sZYVc1ZaQ0FvZkI3cjQ

Thanks mate you're a God

My little sister is absolutely gorgeous, always has been, but I have never felt genuine sexual attraction to her.

I've even tried to force myself to think about her in that way, as a sort of personal experiment to see if I could manually alter my feelings in that way, and I couldn't do it.

I don't find the idea repulsive, it's just not really possible to think that way, for me. I'm certain I could get it up if a supervillain had her bent over a table and me at gunpoint and I had to bang her to save the world, but it's not something that ever would or could independently interest me.

>Heard about

Actually, I AM Columnfag. Sup? And an easier link is

Tinyurl com/columnscrusade

Hi column. You gonna continue greentexting beyond the latest chapter, as time goes by?

I'm sure i'm not alone in wanting to hear about further adventures, repercussions, and how "candy" thought about and acted towards what you two continued to do as she got older and began to understand it all better.

Either way, thanks for what you've written already. Fun times.

Yes. As a matter of fact, I'm finish up the first part of "season three" right now. I went back to the beginning and started wewriting the whole thing because the greentext format was getting tiresome. I should post a link to that folder one day too, I guess.

>be me
>14 years old
>teenager
>have a hot sister, 4 years older than me
>steal nudes off her camera and phone
>steal her slutty underwear and put it in my mouth when I beat off
>cum buckets every time
>eventually lose interest

5 years later, I don't think about it often but I would still fuck her if she wanted to. I also still beat off to those pictures sometimes.

Holy shit its the man himself. I just saw one pic earlier today of a shitload of the posts and i just craved for more. Im happy af knowing i didn't even actually finish season one. Thanks bruh.
You got a Steam acc or something to keep in touch?

maybe to play some games n shit

My sister's pretty decent looking, but I couldn't find her attractive. I can't like her personality at all.

Nah. I got Kik, but I'm not on that much. Besr way to "keep in touch" I just to check here regularly. I rarely miss a wincest thread.

Alright man, can't wait for the next "season"

Well, you better start waiting. Just cause I'm writing doesn't mean I'm going to post anything anytime soon lol.

She's not attractive, but she is curvy. Incest is repulsive tho.

mid 20s male here. used to think the idea was repulsive until my young sister hit arond 18 years old and she started looking good. would definitely fuck now

Yeah, i know. Im just glad to know its coming

How convenient, She hit 18.
Like she wasnt pretty at age 17 ,11 months, 29 days, 11:59 pm.

Fuck off moral fag

I think it's also on tinyurl com/allthe wincest

This
What a truly amazing occurrence.

Well, here's the thing.
I don't find her particularly attractive, but apparently a shitload of guys do.