How can I cover up my tattoo?

How can I cover up my tattoo?

>pic related

I'm about to join the military and I need this stupid tattoo covered up.

Other urls found in this thread:

army.mil/article/122978/army_tightens_personal_appearance_tattoo_policy
youtube.com/watch?v=2z5eizH0u1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wif an biggar tattoo

Thanks.

Any ideas? It's got to be military-safe

Dont do it tattos are fucking awesome got my back done next hand I got completr back from neck to ass

>How can I cover up my tattoo?

Fixed

Got a tattoo for you. Thank me later ;)

Cut your arm of

Do you mean you are getting a new tattoo over it? Or you want to hide it from view?

Flesh coloured medica tape would be your cheapest option if you want to hide it.

Otherwise get laser removal IMO. Pretty dismal phrase to keep close to you in a profession based on incremental achievement.

Thanks. I won't remove it (too expensive and takes like 6 months). I just need a better tattoo instead, because the one I have now is fucking stupid and will get me rejected from the military.

fucking...

That is not going to help me enter the military.

Just kill yourself for having Coldplay lyrics tattooed on your fucking arm.

I thought faggots weren't allowed in the military? What kind of fucking gay ass tattoo is that shit. Did a 7th grader do the lettering?

Are you sure you need to cover it up? It might pass regulations.

army.mil/article/122978/army_tightens_personal_appearance_tattoo_policy

I don't think the text would be considered offensive but there is a size limit. It can't be larger than your hand. Is there an officer you can ask for advice?

Laser removal will cost $1500 and 6 months of time. Since I don't have that kind of time, I'll just buy a new one to cover it up.

Thanks for your idea.

It's not coldplay...

That BBC is actually less cringey than what's there

How big of a faggot are you op?

Second.

Those lyrics are gay.

cut yourself and the blood will cover

I did it, in my handwriting, back when I was going through a lonely phase in 2013. The point was to be dramatic and edgy.

I've "grown up" now, but still have this thing haunting me.

I'm not joining the US military. The one I'm joining is OK with tattoos as long as they make sense and are, like, manly. This one will cause me problems.

I know. It's literally true.

Can you help me out? I've been thinking about this for weeks and can't think of a decent tattoo, for that size and location.

It's my "saluting hand" and will show when I salute. It really needs to be moderate.

If a dick was OK, i'd literally put a dick on my arm. But it's not about me, it's about the people I'll be working with.

I'll get rejected for mental problems if I mutilate. But thanks for the idea

I just realized that the article is out of date and only applies to the army anyway. Regulations appear to vary branch to branch and I don't know where to find an updated list from an official source.

Maybe ask the tattoo artist for suggests on the type of tattoo (color, size, shape etc.) that would be best for covering it up because of their experience. Also make sure you get an official list of tattoo regulations for your branch before you do anything else.

>getting a tattoo in a visible area
>getting a shitty tattoo
fucking moron
post proofs or get out

Just get a black rectangle and say you're making a statement about censorship or some gay shit like that.

>2017
>being this gay

youtube.com/watch?v=2z5eizH0u1I

It's from this, isn't it?

>ask the tattoo artist for suggests
Good idea I'll do that. Thank you

Here's a timestamp

That's... a good idea. I could just plainly cover it up

huh.

yeah it is :/

Actually it was from the rap remix, but you found the original.

You could get a big dagger with a banner and your parent's names in it.

Or like, a dick.

It's a good song, not even judging. (inb4 haters)

get some shit like this

or like this, basically something realistic

cover it up by not being such a faggot so people won't notice

A google image search shows me it wouldn't work. A dagger has light points on it, which will reveal the words underneath. But thank you for the idea

Serious it is. It's one of my all-time favorites. Hence the tattoo. ^_^

While that IS really cool. The first thing that comes to mind is the cost. If I was prepared to spend $1500+ on it, then I'd just go for laser removal.

ONE STEP AT A TIME, FRIENDO

If you want something practical you could get a "meat tag" with the info that would normally be on your dog tag.

It's my saluting hand, I feel like that wouldn't be appropriate. Also this tattoo is pretty large. Maybe the length of a smartphone.

I'm really liking this idea

Ahahahajah wooden toaster hahshahhahahshshshshshhshshshs

Protip:

Don't let some tatoo fag tell you to cover it up, just get it erased

DOWN BOY!

I happen to love his music.

Yeah this thread has me taking second thoughts. So I'll look into laser treating again.

I went to a removal company and they told me it takes about 6 treatments, spaced 2 months apart. I could try one or two and see how effective it is. But that gif you linked is like, not possible. It doesn't work like that.

If it did, I wouldn't be here with this problem.

Soap and water. Do it for a few days in a row, and that sharpie'll come right off.

Kek

OP is /mlp/ faggot. Just cover it up with a rainbow queef or a horse vagina you borderline chimo

a pretty sick bald eagle, or like a large mouth bass. full on america

One of my ideas: Black "claw marks"

Another idea was something WoW-related. But with plausible deniability. Like a purple panther on my arm. But really it's a druid cat.

if only >.<

I love and tolerate the shit out of you.

I'm not joining the american military, but good ideas. The large mouth bass would be kind of funny. I salute an officer, and there's like.. . a fucking fish on my arm.

Try to use make-up techniques

>edgy mlp-themed tattoo done in your own handwriting
>joining the military
I didn't realize they let people apply from their mother's basement.

In all seriousness, though, how far out is it and can you just try removing it altogether?

I need a permanent solution. Summer uniforms are short-sleeve. I'll be saluting officers. Boot camp.

I already have enough things to make fun of. I don't want to give my peers a freebie.

The end of January. So like 3 months.

You're right, after reading this thread, I've decided to try and remove it. If it works, then great. But if not, it should be faded and even easier to cover up.

You will get made fun of constantly for a purple panther. That will also take more than one tattooing session. Tattoos that are actually art and not just wording take time, time you don't seem to have. Also you would need to make sure the artist is capable of animals, some are only good at objects, or human faces, or just lettering. Furthermore, a colored creature tattoo of that size will take a huge amount of money to have it look decent.

My suggestion, while not creative, or a fun idea for a cover up" but would do the job quick and cheap with really no room for a fuck up. Just get two solid black rectangles, or one large one covering the words. It doesn't mean anything, it cant offend anyone. And if some asks, just be like, I was a stupid kid and got a stupid tattoo and couldnt look at it anymore. Sure is better than a gay fucking WoW cat.

Good point, you're totally right.

Also someone else here suggested a black rectangle, and so far I'm most fond of that idea.

Thanks for taking a moment to write a honest, thought-out post. It was helpful.

Angle grinder

That's totaly gonna help you enter A military. Bitch.
Stay true. Fuck'em.

Make-up, why is this even such a big deal?

Burn it off.

Ohhhh you don't want your military bros to figure out you're a brony. Good call, but I bet you're soft as butter and no tattoo mistake removal will fix that...

Do you know for sure that it will stop you getting in? I'd check, because surely the most obvious cover up would be your regimental badge, but you'd need to pass out before getting it done.

The trouble with laser removal is that you just end up with scars - you could end up looking like a cutter anyway.

>he fell for the brony meme

OP Here, I'm going to bed. goodnight guys I love (most of) you.

Yeah that's something I'll have to think about.

I'll be a brony for life. It's really an amazing fandom with incredible people.

Trips check and out.
Good luck with the military career user.

They care about arm tattoos? I got a huge one while in and no one said shit to me.

literally the biggest waste of trips

makeup

>You try your best but it's not quite there

BRONY IDENTIFIED ABANDON THREAD

just get NIGGER really big on your arm and it will be manly enough for military