ITT: Sup Forums in 1990

ITT: Sup Forums in 1990

Ween sucks

*slides out of a vagina*

Can't believe it's been 80 years since music started.

Grunge will never take off.

Could you actually find any of their stuff, outside of godweensatan? I thought most of their tapes were exclusive to new hope. Godweensatan was a pretty good album in my opinion, though. Licking the Palm For Guava and Mushroom Festival in Hell are pretty awesome.

Hello world!

Man i hope Metallica doesn't sell out with their next album like they did with that music video of One

I'M THE MAN IN THE BOX
PUSH MY NOSE IN SHIT
WON'T YOU COME AND SAVE ME

*goes back in*

*slides into a vagina* :^)

I wonder when Guns are going to come out with a followup to Appetite? It's been three years now.

I CAME TO THE PARTY TO GET NAUGHTY

Eh?

WE GOTTA INSTALL MICROWAVE OVENS

I saw them with Rollins once because he was dating my mom and had to babysit me so he decided to take me to one of their shows even though I wanted to go see The Wonder Stuff but he told me "Awww shit man what the fuck that corporate MTV shite they foist on you like I foist myself on your mother? come on buddy, we're gonna watch Ween kick out the fuckin' hard jams!" I had to sit through an hour of these two (what I suspect were) mental patients spewing BS about zits and weasels and "Big poppa Gene Ween" in a barely understandable wail while that fucking primate Henry is headbanging while keeping the rest of his body perfectly still and slowly collapsing it toward the floor like a fucking limbo-er and continually getting into arguments with hecklers between songs about the "genius of Ween" and how "theres always some U2 listening malcontent who will deny true genius". I just sat and tried to hum Here Comes Your Man in my head and pretend I wasn't there.

STOP

HAMMER TIME

Christgau destroyed Ween anyway.

This is utter perfection. There's no way they will ever top this.

That sounds like you experienced a beautiful moment in time, man. I wish I was there, honestly. Sounds hilarious.

Lyl Rollins hates U2, there was this one time when he was performing in Dublin (right in their backyard) and starts haranguing the audience about how much Bono is a faggot and the crowd all starts cheering.

Justin Bieber won't be born for another four years yet. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Sadly I don't think they will ever top this

Yeah I mean Mother's Milk is ok but I'm not really feeling this new kid they have at guitar, I miss Hillel.

Groove is in the heart!

Rush is STILL best band and there's nothing you can do about it

Man, there's so many good alternative bands but MTV is full of nothing but faggy pop metal. I wish some alternative band came along who knew how to write good singles.

They're selling out, it's still pretty good though.

Is he ever coming back guys? I'm scared he's actually gone for good.

Dave's peaked, hasn't he? You watch, he'll sell out to MTV on the next album.

God damn, I'm sick of of people talking about this show. I'm hoping it would be canceled in the next 5 years.

If I have to hear my snotnose 12 year old cousin saying "Don't have a cow, man." one more time...

Don't worry, animated shows don't last long.

SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T.

lal

lol thank you lol. Thats what i was getting at lol.

Motörhead and Bathory are still alive, though

SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE
COOL DRINK OF WATER
WITH A SWEET SURPRISE

FAYYYYYEEEEEYYYYEEYYYYEEED MY EEEEEYYYEEEEESSS

YER TWISTIN MY MELON MAN

CAAAAAN YOU SEEEWWWW THEM SHUUUUT

In The Heart of the Young [Atlantic, 1990]

The appalling pall that pop metal casts over 1990's abysmal Hot 100 is a triumph of mass narrowcasting. By downplaying any differences of gender, socioeconomic background, or sub-generation, it is in theory possible for any passive Caucasian under 25 to enjoy (in descending order of marginal differentiation) Warrant or Winger or Heart or Jon Bon or Cheap Trick or David fucking Cassidy. Winger are Whitesnake with the sexism muted and the facelifts down the road, their feigned vulnerability and youthcult rote masking their will to power. They may last a while, they may not. They're so bad they're not even completely terrible. C-

JEEEEEEEEYEYYEYEYEYYEYEYYEYSUUUSSSS CHHHRRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSTTTTT

Fuck this fascist fratbro garbage.

Can i kick it?

HEEEEEEE WHO TRIES WIIIIILLLL BE WAAASTED

DAYS LIKE THESE I FEEL LIKE I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD

Y'all bitches sleeping on AOTD.

does anyone know where I can get my walkman fixed? the playback on my depeche mode tape is wonky ;-----;