How do you know if you are a pedophile?

How do you know if you are a pedophile?

Is there an online test you can take or something?

Yes.
You're here, so, you are....

Sorry.

Do you want to stick your wiener in a minor?
If no then congrats, you're not a pedophile

By the way, this chick just turned 22...

If u fuck a kiddo and enjoy it then you're a pedo. Altho u would be a pedo if you didn't like it anyway since u fucked kiddo

go to a kik thread, if you pop a boner to a 12 year getting assraped your a pedo

>If u fuck a kiddo and enjoy it then you're a pedo
No, you would be a child rapist

still pedo

Being a pedo doesn't mean you have sex with children. Theres a difference between being a pedo and being a child molester.

Pedo's dont act, child rapist/molesters act upon it
Completely different things

Go to Sup Forums. if you enjoy yourself, you are a Pedo

there is pedo on kik?!

lol Im wondering what u have saved on ur iphone

I never understood how a man could find a child sexy. They don't even have tits

You would be surprised.
10 year olds with c and d tits and hips to match.

You must never actually go out in to society and interact with people.8 year olds in thong bikinis with c sized tits

of course, everytime you see a kik thread that says no rules or just shows a code its literally a cp request/dump

anyone pics of childs?

welp, i gota go, i have pedo to kill

MODS!!!

MODS!!

MODS!!!

Are you male? Then yes, you are a pedo. Well, at least what these people call pedo.

All men are attracted to 14-16 year old girls because, well, because they are smoking fucking hot.

>because they are smoking fucking hot
Because our brain has millennia worth of natural conditioning in finding an optimal mate.

stick yer dick in a 7 year old. if it stays hard? congrats...yer a pedo.

Pedo

Does this attract you? Cuz she's 22. (20 in this picture)

WHO???

that, and they are smoking hot.

Had this hot 17 year old trying to fuck me a few months back. Made her wait till she turned 18. Took her virginity.
>ah_fuck.jpg
>MFW I found out a few months later that 16 is legal here.

Well for one you'd have a favourite age range.
Do you find their bodies attractive, skin, voice, what?

Have you had intense and recurrent sexual urges towards andfantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the attraction distress orinterpersonal difficulty?
>hint I: probably not
>hint II: if the person(s) you are attracted to display sexually dimorphic phenotypical traits, e.g., developing breasts and hips, they are not considered prepubescent, and attraction to them is not an indicator of paedophilia.
>hint III: You would know if you were a paedo. Just don't bang minors, and it's all cool.

>Just don't bang minors
Excluding the USA, alot of countires AOC is 12-16

>obvious CP request thread
>I reported like 20 mins ago
>thread still up

Why even have mods on here if they don't do their fucking job?

No one requested cp
OP girl is 22 as of oct 8th

is it pedo to fuck imps?

Probably in Australia.
Having small breasts out is illegal. Even if you are 50.

Please do it. End them all.

I should clarify what I meant when I said "most people here"
All men are either a hebephile or ephebophile. But society treats any man that likes

Yeah, so don't bang 11-year-olds there.

Just so you know, that girl is 21. So you're good :p
Marina Nagasawa.

Because you're a fucking idiot and reported something that isn't breaking the rules.

22 :^) bday on oct 8th

Its not that simple. Travelling from the United States to a country with a lower AoC to fuck kids is illegal in the US and the country being visited will probably extradite you.

You spend way too much time here, champ. Why don't you and your guilt go outside for a while?

Only if you pay for it.
Commercial sex is illegal but you are perfectly fine having casual sex with someone under the age of 18 if you're American

Name is in op picture, dont be a lazy faggot

It's pretty simple: are you attracted to prepubescence? Yes = pedo

The girl in your picture for instance is more for a hebephile (breasts are coming in/are in and she's got a bit of hips too)

Google MUM-042
Just a starting point for you my friend.

Shes 22

Yeah I read that but even then she'd suit more of a hebephile (though her breasts look much larger here so yeah even less heb)

marina nagasawa

does checking out a girl who looks like a young 13 but is 24 make me pedo

simple:

have you fucked a child? Yes: then you are.
No: you might still be one because of future events

Marina does not look 11-14 in these pics

Hebephillia= 11–14

It's a body type rather than an actual age

>have you fucked a child? Yes: then you are
No, if you fuck a child you're a child rapist

Hence why I said she's even less for hebes? In the original she's a bit questionable

Does fapping to little Russian girls doing gymnastics and little naked Brazilian girls swimming on YouTube make me a pedo?

Good luck telling that to your lawyer.
Pedo is no longer linked to biology in places like UK, US and other regions.
Trying to say such things will get you an "appealing to nature" argument thrown at you.

>getting sexual gratification from underage girls

Depends on their body type but yeah probably

Looks are irrelevant. She's an adult, not a child or a teenager.

I'm not a pedo user lol. But yes if you seek out prepubescence in an adult woman while you aren't a child molester or child rapist, you are a wannabe pedophile. But I mean fuck it as long as that shit's legal and by the books I see no issue

does she get fucked?

Shes an gravure idol
Racy but nothing more

gay

Speaking of which, what's with white girls and age regression play? Is this country just rife with daddy issues?
Shit turns me off.

Man she looks like a living doll

Why do Japs always have beautiful faces, but so rarely have wide hips?
That shit's fucked

Dunno. Some people just like it. I don't get it personally but hey, some people also like to eat shit so as long as no one's getting hurt who am I to judge?

Genetics, japs dont have wide hips, its also why they have problems during pregnancy and also why birth rates are down

Pretty much.
The whole "ageplay" thing isn't illegal anywhere as far as I know.
It's all over sites like Instagram, for example. (especially diaper stuff)

lol horseshit

Yeah it's popular - I mean I guess I somewhat understand because a lot of men find innocence and youth very attractive in women, some just want even more and look for one's that appear to be underaged. That being said, not for me personally but hey, if it's legal, it's legal.

>why birthrates are down

Can't be because they're already living on an tiny fucking rock and they have to wait another decade or 2 before they can try to invade again

Oh, so it actually is pretty fucked. Damn.

I like it. For it's like, you know when you see a perfectly made idyllic cake and you just want to smash it and ruin it, it's the same sort of desire for a girl dolled up all cute and pretty. I just wanna rail them.

It really is.
Their genetics are so fucked.
Wide hips improve pregnancy success rates considerably. Small ones impair it.

Nice trips.

Also same.
Only reason I like diapers is the plastic diapers because I have a fetish for plastic clothing.
Waterproofs get me harder than diamonds.
Hate scat, piss and ageplay related areas of diapers though. Worse than all 3... CLOTH diapers.

Yeah I hear a lot of guys have a fetish for hymen breaking, it just makes me cringe

So does this do anything for you?

More because the men are herbivore losers who would rather drool over 2D women and anime shit than actually fuck the god tier its they have with their 4 inch dicks

A strong indicator is if you get a boner around children. The harder and wetter you get the more likely you are a raging pedophile.

I have no interest in that. It's all about image for me, with some pain/pleasure noises

Yep. Latex, PVC, plastic, all of that sort of stuff.
I have a bunch of clothes behind me in storage from latex tops to PVC panties, catsuits, etc.

>birth rates are down
They used to have wide hips, but no more.

I mean after WW2 they basically became so censored and fucked that they're no longer normal.

Hell their age of consent is pretty much 14

>you rather buy shit from goodwill than a department store.

bullshit user.

Hymen breaking is just gross, if it's for you cool but for me it's just painful to even think about.

Yeah I can get that, it's nice to see a little bit of 'oh wait I do like this' but I've got nothing for rape stuff (force is ok cause overall she's into it to)

I mean, that fetish is bullshit. The hymen does nt break.

>ITT males trained to feel guilty about male sexuality try to rationalize irrational boundaries

Any idea where this stemmed from?

You never had sex with a virgin before?