A black man has set fire to a homeless person's tent. It's recorded and the video is 1:15...

A black man has set fire to a homeless person's tent. It's recorded and the video is 1:15. I'm trying to make a webm but Sup Forums has a retarded 2MB limit.
Please discuss what the fuck motivated this nigger to do this. More pic rellated to follow

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bt_0JmLPYyw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411707/Murder-probe-launched-homeless-man-23-burns-death-tent-set-fire-kids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link?

HE WUZ KANGZ!

with the hobo inside the tent?

don't pretend like you care about homeless people, user.

He probably did it for the lulz.

op here
>pic related

Based nigger

>Please discuss what the fuck motivated this nigger to do this.
>what the fuck motivated this nigger to do this
>motivated this nigger
>nigger

You just answered your own question mate.

dubs don't lie

yes the root of all evil

Normally, I have veyr little time for niggers ... but, if they are going to start bunring out the homeless, then they have improved their status .. maybe there is a use for them after all.

Fucking homeless are worse than rats here in socal, if the nigs want to burn 'em .. they can start here, right now.

pic related is nigger that commited crime

Is that a link? Are you a nigger? Is this whole thread a misdirect you stupid watermelon eating porch monkey

The guy got out way before the flames even got started......op us clickbait piece of shit. kys

Just search google for that fucking headline, I'm not your fucking personal army, do it yourself.

don't start a thread if you aren't prepared
It is your own fault you fucking newfag, fuck off to facebook.

"Not your personal army" Fucking what? Got a god complex, pleb?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bt_0JmLPYyw

But the homeless still lost all of his stuff, stuff in that tent was proply all he had

>OP posts shit with no source
>user says link or it didn't happen
>NYPA

You're doing it wrong, faggot. Give me a picture of your face so I can put it on this chart for '2017'

based

You and that shitty headline were implying he gut engulfed along with then tent, making it seem like murder. Regardless of what he lost. You piece of shit

why ask why

FAKE NEWS

>news report used thug in the title

Fuck you op fake and gay faggot

Gives a fuck?
THE JEWS set fire to california, like they always do and it was really bad because they also fired up the winds with HAARP.
Please discuss what the fuck motivated this JEWISH CABAL to do this. More pic rellated to follow

Y X Y

This homeless person just lost there home and you all faggots do is fucking shitpost. Get a life.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411707/Murder-probe-launched-homeless-man-23-burns-death-tent-set-fire-kids.html

>some "youths" did this one

>implying if it weren't a black dude getting his shit destroyed by a white nigger you wouldn't be hooping and spewing MAGA-drivel like the faggot you are

That's sad. Did he get in any trouble?

JEWS motherfucker it's the jews

who cares if it was a black dude in the tent?
burn that nigger!

Just this... .

dont make a thread again retard

damn wish there was sound

A nigger trying to improve society? I'm shocked.

>he escaped from tent
You showed me a fucking tent burning?

Black oppression has corrupted his mind. The white politicians caused this.