I want to dye my hair, any suggestions?

I want to dye my hair, any suggestions?

I suggest killing yourself.

Stay with the hair color god gave you

I want to die.

I wish lol

That is the most punchable face I have ever seen.

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES, I MAKE A LIVING FROM SCREAMING TO LITTLE KIDS ON THE INTERNET

SOMEONE PLEASE LOVE ME!

TO BE FAIR, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ TO UNDERSTAND RICK AND MORTY. THE HUMOUR IS EXTREMELY SUBTLE, AND WITHOUT A SOLID GRASP OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS MOST OF THE JOKES WILL GO OVER A TYPICAL VIEWER’S HEAD. THERE’S ALSO RICK’S NIHILISTIC OUTLOOK, WHICH IS DEFTLY WOVEN INTO HIS CHARACTERISATION- HIS PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY DRAWS HEAVILY FROM NARODNAYA VOLYA LITERATURE, FOR INSTANCE. THE FANS UNDERSTAND THIS STUFF; THEY HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE DEPTHS OF THESE JOKES, TO REALISE THAT THEY’RE NOT JUST FUNNY- THEY SAY SOMETHING DEEP ABOUT LIFE. AS A CONSEQUENCE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE RICK & MORTY TRULY ARE IDIOTS- OF COURSE THEY WOULDN’T APPRECIATE, FOR INSTANCE, THE HUMOUR IN RICK’S EXISTENTIAL CATCHPHRASE “WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB,” WHICH ITSELF IS A CRYPTIC REFERENCE TO TURGENEV’S RUSSIAN EPIC FATHERS AND SONS. I’M SMIRKING RIGHT NOW JUST IMAGINING ONE OF THOSE ADDLEPATED SIMPLETONS SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS IN CONFUSION AS DAN HARMON’S GENIUS WIT UNFOLDS ITSELF ON THEIR TELEVISION SCREENS. WHAT FOOLS.. HOW I PITY THEM.

AND YES, BY THE WAY, I DO HAVE A RICK & MORTY TATTOO. AND NO, YOU CANNOT SEE IT. IT’S FOR THE LADIES’ EYES ONLY- AND EVEN THEN THEY HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY’RE WITHIN 5 IQ POINTS OF MY OWN (PREFERABLY LOWER) BEFOREHAND. NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

He is my dad lol

Can you guys pls suggest a fuking color pls

Underage b&

I suggest only hipster faggots and tumblrites dye their hair. I reiterate the suggestion to kill yourself.

Don't

+1 nigger

but It's a shity color

I'm hipster and faggot so

So kill yourself.

Post Boypussi

Why you have to be that rude? I'm just a lonely boy that wants to dye his hair...

Going

What color are you naturally.

Nooo... OP.. You already have a bad enough haircut, don't ruin it even more with color.

Trust me, don't do it. I just cut my hair short, I had it dyed blonde.

At first I thought I really wanted to do it, so I did it but it got boring instantly after few months.
The same will happen with you.

You need a good haircut, not dye.

Go platinum blonde. It's in style right now and what i did (whitish blonde). You could also go like a smokey white they both look really cool when the roots come in. Just make sure u properly tone it or get a professonal to do it for you if you have no experience or friends with experience.

I just suggest not going any of those dumb colours (blue green purple etc) that people straight up judge you for, especially if you want to be respected in a work environment

Trim up the sides.
Dye it red, platinum blonde, or baby blue.

Yellow

Shit i knew Sup Forums was dead but seriously this reddit newfag kill yourself

Yeee, you're right, but I like my hair style and I'm to lazy to work on it :(

Don't. Colouring your hair is the first step towards degeneration. Next thing you know it's tattoos.

After that it's only a matter of time before you od on heroine or smoke a joint

Buddy if you're too lazy to get a haircut how the fuck are you gonna dye it yourself or pay someone to do it???

I got 4 tattoos and one ear piercing before i dyed my hair just recently.

There's nothing to be lazy for, all you need to do is tell the barber to fix your shit up!

Come on OP, don't come up with excuses.

You actually have really nice colour I think and eyebrow game.

The pic reminds me of myself when I was younger.

Try black,I always wanted to try black.

Whatever you do don't dye it green or purple. Any colour but those is better.

The thing is that I don't know any haircut that wanna go well for me

You don't, but a hair stylist does.

Get some nose rings they will make your hair look extra cool.

Hmmm... I'll try then, ty

Hahaha

>this
just get the pewdiepie, short sides and platinum on top. looks more normal than other colours

btw, I already dyed once, little fucked up

I like his hair, I'll keep it in mind, ty

I hate that shit lmao

Yes, I have a legitimate suggestion.
That would be to avoid neon colors. Go with something subtle. Like it or not people judge based upon your appearance, and neon scene abomination only spells out “I’m desperate for attention because anyone who knows me hates me”.

fucking dumbass wont even give us a description of what his hair looks like and what color it already is

Don't