‘Rich kid’ here AMA

‘Rich kid’ here AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

planohomesandland.com/what-do-homes-in-west-plano-look-like/
paypal.me/WToaster
steamcommunity.com/id/GreatDays1999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why aren't you addicted to hydrocodone/oxycodone and weed yet?

I assume all young rich white boys end up there eventually.

Why are you assuming they aren't already?

This

Rich faggots will eventually be abandoned by their parents

Can you get me 6 dollars on paypal rich kid?

I'm with this guy. Prove it

Lmao i’m not gonna lie i was for a little bit in highschool. I will say this, i don’t take pride in my parents’ money. I hate people like that, so thats why i’m here giving you all an unbiased insight. Also, its not as cool as it sounds

paypal dot me/katsuragi
prove it boy

I gotchu, whats the username

here

PayPal dot me/hxcdaddy

What jobs does your parents have

nope

Do they give you money to spend, or do they provide what you need/want

My mom used to be the assistant dean at a university before quitting and staying home i guess, my dad is a marketing executive at a large corporation

think about it

I have a credit card in my dad’s name to use for gas, dr visits, and emergencies and such, but they don’t say anything if i use it for other stuff. I don’t take advantage of them though because i have my own job and spend my own money when i can

My house mate family was wealthy until her father made a series of bad investments (and raid his children's trust funds too.)
What's your backup plan if this happens to you?

Do you think poor people are just lazy, that's why they aren't rich?

So much money waste on so little taste...
Come on! A tiny church? You can't be THIS 'merican!

How rich are you talking? What's your parent's net worth?

nothing yet, op is lying bois

I’m not resting my future in my parent’s money, i’m moving out and becoming financially independent like most other people, so i guess it wouldnt really affect me

1 picture of a shitty house and that = rich?

At least post something worth while. You can get a house that size in the middle of the US for pretty cheap comparatively.

Its a case by case basis, i don’t carry any disdain for poor people like the stereotype

Probably around $2m usd

Well i’m obviously not gonna post a pic of my house. For those who are curious i’m from Plano, Texas. The west side.

Whats the username

My parents are rich too but never gave me anything so Im gonna be a drug dealer and get rich on my own.

>Probably around $2m usd

shit, this is considered rich these days @_@?

Agreed. I'm assuming both of his parents might make mid 6 figure salaries, maybe a little more based on the job descriptions. I'd say they're well off at best, not rich.

Make it 7
paypal.me/katsuragi

do it for the dubs

I used to sell vicodin and weed for a lil bit and i fucking loved it

Is that really your house?
>planohomesandland.com/what-do-homes-in-west-plano-look-like/

Considering the fact the median household income in the usa is around $53k a year i’d say so

No its not but its in the same side of town

My nigga is absolutely rich kid.

How rich?

You got Steam?

Yeah but i haven’t logged on in like a year because i sold my pc :/

in New Zealand every family with their own home + a couple of rental properties (in Auckland) is worth at least that... Thats a lot of rich people :o

I would class $2M US worth more as middle class than rich.

give this user moar
feed the jews

Mate give it a rest

Its all relative to exchange rates, cost of living, and cpi. But i’d imagine a place inhabited by hobbits and elves would be pretty rich i guess

Can I have some of your money?

Not mine, my parents’, otherwise i would mate

really wealthy

Ugh i forgot that was there. Makes me cringe harder than anything else. Its a screenshot from a music video my friend and i recorded for a cringey ass english project. Peep all the $1’s

Ok my boy listen I know I would sound really cancerous but I need $13 to make it 20 and buy the game I want, help me boy pls

be the based user

Don’t worry about it buddy, posessions don’t make people better than others, whats ur username?

the same as other
you rock

paypal.me/katsuragi

Lana del rey from the ‘ride’ music vid. Just as cringe

One dollar bills?
Faggot!!

Also a young white guy with rich parents who lives in Texas. I didn't know this was a stereotype, but I definitely was in highschool.

Based user, I love you Phillip

Yeah buddy
Its a screenshot from a cringey ass music video my friend and i made for a cringey ass english project a few years ago

Nothing but love

Can I trade lives with you?
My mom was a heroin addict, dad never existed and I had to work full time since I was 16.
I'm 39 and have nothing to show for it but a broken marriage and 2 kids that won't talk to me

Everyone has his cringe moments. Can I also get moneys you rich bastard?
paypal.me/WToaster

Pick the amount, I can use every dollar I can get my hands on.

Yeah, and plus in places like texas it really depends on what part you live in i think. People from dallas and people from corpus christi have different ways of flaunting it

I'm poor as fuck. Got a dollar in my paypal. Just whatever helps paypal.me/Ac113
Question. What car do you drive?

In life you don’t get to choose the cards you’re delt. I don’t see my life as better than anyone else’s. Sure i might have it easier in some ways, but i never see less fortunate people as inferior to me ever. Lets get a drink some time

>Lets get a drink some time

Alright but you're paying

Fair enough

YOOOOO MVP PHILLL

Thank you so much man

>today op was not a faggot

Thanks a ton OP. I always envy rich people because they have not to worry about money and can spend their day with whatever they want. Not having to work just gives so much time, time I wish I had.

So do you work or anything?
How old are you and what does your typical day consist of?

Just helping a brother out

send BTC to prove it

Probably gonna get h8 for this but whatevs, basically i was going to college and working at a lexus dealership before i dropped out last semester due to a self destructive lifestyle. Did a lot of thinking and decided to make a real man out of myself and serve my country by enlisting in the Marines. I don’t work anymore because i’m shipping out to bootcamp in a month so my days mainly consist of working out, eating, and running errands and stuff for my mom and staying away from trouble

I'm in no position to hate man

user, buy me CS:GO on Steam please

Buy me cuphead and dead cells please
steamcommunity.com/id/GreatDays1999

What was your first car?

Can just sign a BTC address with a balance to prove it.

But to prove super rich best to just send it to prove you don't need it.

I haven’t logged on to steam in over a year :/

you're a good rich guy op

if you want to take pity on another poorfuck that's looking for 10 bucks to get a pizza tonight, consider helping me out if you're up for it

paypal is [email protected]

Shit, I'd be happy with some Little Caesars, I'm hungry and poor

I don’t have any more money left in my paypal wallet :( i gotchu next time though my man

This guy posts a pic of the house his parents own, then goes back to his cellar and says he's a rich fag....u even have a job kid? Maybe some homework to do

He joined the marines faggot
Read the thread

Well log in silly

hey no problem at all, another night of refried beans is cool with me, but I just appreciate you even considering it

12.5 freshly mined BTC would be best, to prove you have a shit ton of ASICs too.

1 Ggy
6ic1
cfoy
C796m
r4bB
rY6u
XKir
MSp5h

I was gonna ask for $15 for CS:GO then but you broke fella. ;_;

I don’t have btc. I missed that bullet train

still thanks, you're a god

Why are you living in my pool house?

Still a good time to get more.

It'll hit 10k in 4-10months.

Check em.

Hey OP, could you send a brother $100?

Paypal is [email protected]

where do you get your money from OP?

Hello OP, next week will be my gf's birthday, can u help my to buy a present for her?
paypal.me/Cvalia

>mcmansion
>rich
k

Are you cut or uncut?