My wife likes chopsticks pushed into her cervix. sick slut. Tell her what a whore she is. She's right here

My wife likes chopsticks pushed into her cervix. sick slut. Tell her what a whore she is. She's right here.,

Im glad you and your wife have found healthy ways to explore your sexuality. I'm sure shes a wonderful woman, and I wish you both the best.

Thats a buitiful chopstick you got there.

I agree with this guy.
God speed OP

Nothing wrong here. Congrats on finding an appropriate outlet for your sexual urges.

she seems to just be into some abnormal sexual activities which is not bad. im sure she is a great person

Post tits and timestamp

are these the chopsticks you serve your guests with op ?

op, I'm happy that you've met your sweet princess. she sounds like a keeper.

You are a whore

you wretched beast. repent you fucking swine!

fuck me this is one of my biggest fetishes you lucky motherfucker post more

Holy shit more please

this

I'd do that, diliate her cervix and then jerk myself off into her/on her cervix so i could watch my cum drip into her womb

fugg good taste, filling a syringe with cum and injecting it directly
also injecting it using a horse dildo

oh fuck yeah. is she on the pill or bc?

I agree with them.

That's pretty tame honestly

Why can't girls ever cut loose with their sexual fetishes. Usually it's either something completely tame or a neutered watered down version of their actual fetish.

That sounds dangerous.

Just thought of the HOTTEST thing:

Get a metal tube and push it through her cervix, then stick the other end into your dick and sound yourself on the tube while sliding yourself into her. Then grind yourself inside her until you cum through the tube directly into her womb.

>Tonight on CNN
>Retard kills wife by breaching Cervix

I'd never stop cumming if I did that. knowing my semen was shooting directly inside her fertile lil womb coating it with my seed

this

w-waht
but but how did you find out she likes this? why would anyone do that in the first place?

They will cut loose, just takes time and comfort. Basically since my wife and I started dating she liked when I gently fingered her ass but wouldn't let me rim her. Awhile later I caught her super horny and ate her ass, and she loved it. Flash forward more, sticking a whole finger in her ass while I fucked her. Flash allll the way to about a month ago- she let me dick her butthole for the first time and now every time we fuck I get to bang her pooper.

>can't even her cervix with your chopstick.

pathetic op.