Americans have killed their presidents before. Easily. For far less

Americans have killed their presidents before. Easily. For far less.

Why is this man still alive? I don't care but for all the anger around him, he should be dead by now by someone's hand..... given history...

we didn't obeezy

you really think we'll trump?

>we are electronic zombies. we don't even anymore

Dear NSA, FBI, CIA, etc.,

How big are alien dicks?

Because civs hate him, and civs don't assasinate president. Our own government does when he disobeys

i noticed that trump looks like he is taking a huuuuge dump

reported

ANSWER AMERIKKKANS ARE COWARDS NOW

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy Guantanamo ;^)

Why aren't we killing the intelligence community instead? They're the ones who literally exist to cause the drama.

Dust Trump and you end up with Pence. Pence is why faggots and degenerate spastics can't kill Trump.
They kill Trump, they end up hanging by their nipple piercings and being zapped back to normal.

Pretty sure when it happens it will be from one of his own staff. Or his wife. He's surrounded by three generals, each of whom is able to kill him at a moments notice. The #1 threat to national security and biggest risk of global thermonuclear war is him talking like an idiot. His loose talk already nearly declared war once and had to be reigned in by the entire administration before missiles launched in retaliation.

Only a matter of time till Kelly, McMaster, Mattis, even Dunford, have to make the call, for the safety of the United States and the World. It's all fun and games putting a senile old loony in charge of the worlds biggest arsenal, until his fingers actually moving on the trigger.

where do I apply for this job?

stay mad kid

The Democrat Party literally wants Pence because he will do what they want and what they have conditioned their (((constitutents))) to respond to.

>a military coup
The absolute state of democrats, people.

Trump appointed them you fucking tard.

sure kid

I have followed and supported Eminem's music and career for over half my life.
I looked up to him more then anyone as a child.
And now he tells me "FUCK YOU!" because I have a different political standing?
How is that even remotely fair?
I am genuinely hurt and dissapointed...

That's why Trump picked Pence. Simultaneously appeal to the crowd that actually agree with Pence and to make it look like Trump is a legit Republican candidate when he's closer to being an independent. The result: present an even worse alternative if Trump is ever removed.

Yet people say Trump is stupid... he's not. He's many things, many of them bad... but he's not stupid.

Why don't we kill the intelligence community and the democrat party instead?

>implying that the parties actually compete

>if in any way critical of trump
>must vote democrat

god you fucking trump dorks are simple fucks

He hates people who aren't right wing extremist.

cry

>implying that both parties aren't split along the line of people who have power and people who entertain the shlubs into voting for them
You aren't shit if you're not a millionaire donor. You're just part of the rabble to be used and manipulated.
>belonging to a party and hanging on their every word as if revealed wisdom
>2017
When, not if, Russia nukes you, the rest of the world will not miss you, not even a little.

t.gommie who just wants all you americucks to die in a nuclear holocaust

tighter security

tho it'd be swell if someone on the inside did it lol

sure kid
mad mad mad

you just figure this out?

sure kid
stay mad

Parenthetard detected. Please move along.

I'll give my life to pull that trigger.

I'd rather someone shoot up all the think tanks. It would do a lot more for the American people than simply taking out yet another senile figurehead who does what his directors tell him to do.

this retarded

Kill yourself, jew.

lol clearly you are a Russian
or Russia wants to nuke you
or you are not important

everyone just assume all kinds of random shit about each other and a hundred other points you're not making and rage out against those too

fucking teenagers in this thread

life in prison
reported

We Like trump and what he's doing.

its only fags,stupid niggers and you that want him dead who's gonna do the job faggot?

Yawn. Come up with something new for a change.

sure kid

No. I'm here to shit on your socratic onanism, not entertain you.

what

that is mostly a good point, I agree. but he keeps egging the rest of the world on.. then again I'm not sure if Pence would be any better. but he might at least know how to conduct himself

>For far less.
not at all you fucking mongoloid

there used to be real men in america, now is just a bunch of brainless peasants

At least you know how make a dictionary salad. Gusto!

this retarded

stay mad kid

>he keeps egging the rest of the world on
And?
wikipedia.org/en/Madman_theory
>In 1517, Niccolò Machiavelli had argued that sometimes it is "a very wise thing to simulate madness" (Discourses on Livy, book 3, chapter 2). Although in Nixon's Vietnam War, Kimball argues that Nixon arrived at the strategy independently, as a result of practical experience and observation of Dwight D. Eisenhower's handling of the Korean War.[1][2]

you already said that, and you're calling me retarded

that autism must be a privilege

"wise" must have meant something different in his language..

We only kill good presidents who try to change things for the better.

>not knowing who machiavelli is
>t.never been to business school
>t.never been to military school
>t.just a beta weeb fapping to totally not gay traps in mommy's basement

You give home too much credit

You're white, why the fuck are your listening rap you fucking moron.

/thread

he's denouncing Trump, I think, not conservatism necessarily

though I can't imagine he's not liberal/Democrat

He is still useful to the establishment.

The hate that the elites have for him is all a show. They are just banking on the monkey see monkey do.

Lol giving him way too much credit

>but for all the anger around him, he should be dead by now
>i hate nigger, nigger must die

same logic

Except the people who actually killed those presidents were part of the same group and had the same mentality.

They finally won.

>Asking a question is illegal

Lmao.

Liberals:
>hate will not win!'

Also liberals:
'Kill trump! Fuck you if you support trump! Nazi! You deserve to die'

>it's not rigged, you're just losing

Personally I'm waiting for him to fuck with term limits before I start planning anything in earnest.

>lack of funny tabs open

0/10

>The Democrat Party
faggot

I'll fucking rape you.

He's had to work in mafia-dominated industries before and has survived to tell the tale. I don't think you're giving him quite enough credit for that much. No idea why you'd think being predictable to an adversary is an asset.

You earn the "ic" back when you stop running sham primaries, crewposter.

Trump is chosen by KEK
The more you Resist™, the worse the tribulations will be for you. Look at all of the dead celebrities, now even Harvey has been ruined!
What a glorious timeline!

>Trump is President
>Barely anything ever gets done because he pisses off his own party WHILE THEY HAVE THE MAJORITY
>Trump is assassinated
>Pence is now President
>Republicans privately rejoice & ram through bill after bill, united & unopposed
Clearly you're not thinking about this.

Op is such a fucking summerfag

that would be almost impossible to pull off... wouldn't it?

>Can't even kill Obamacare; will mastermind term limit abolishment/increase
Palpatine he ain't

In what little Sup Forums world does party allegiance mean shit? Back to the pep rally, kid.

Literally what? Is this supposed to be an attempted excuse for Trump being one of the only Presidents in history whose own party turns on him more or less en masse from the beginning of his first term, while they have the fucking majority?

O

Just because this is Murica bud don't think a coup can't happen.

I'm all for it buy the way you fucking cocksucker.

The president of legions on trolls. All worthless people.

You have absolutely no knowledge of history. Typical leftist shill.

Someone will step up and it won't be fake news.It'll bad news - for Trumpkins

>buy the way

pfffha ha ha ha

There should be one called ISO, for idolatry supression suppository, for all you morons that refuse to see the negatives.

I was and am for Trump, but I'm not blindly ignoring the times he's fucked up.....why can't you? He could shit on a plate and call it chocolate and you motherfuckers would put away the Hershey bars and eat his shit gladly, and even after finding undigested pieces of fried chicken in it you would still call it the BEST fucking chocolate.....believe me....the best chocolate.

Jesus fuck get him off the pedastal, make sure you keep him in check lest we find ourselves with his dick up our asses as we say thank you lord and father DJT.

However, killing him isnt a solution to the nations problems. It never has been and never will be. The fuckers thinking about it havent fucking evolved.

Thankfully, the reason it wont happen and didn't happen with Obama is that we no longer parade our presidents around with X's on their heads and in open cars and shit.....we learned from our mistakes. Yes even as an idiot was able to break into the whitehouse, those secret service folks are an amazing fucking group.

I'm out

-J

Be careful, user.

Say something about how you would make a better president, you stupid fucking spic monkey.