NoEqualityNoShower

Sup Forums came up with this. Make it trend on twitter!
>Tweet about how women and feminists alike should boycott or altogether stop showering because taking a shower conforms to the patriarchy's standards of smelling and looking beautiful until they get their equality.

>Let's see if we can get some social justice warriors to rank like shit. Remember the hashtag. #NoEqualityNoShower

its such an obvious phallic symbol

>patriarchy's standards of smelling and looking beautiful

>patriarchy

Surely feminists can tell the difference between the patriarchy and human decency. It won't take off they can smell the bait

>Surely feminists can tell the difference between the patriarchy and human decency
sorry have you fucking seen them?!

This guy

Get a load of this goy

Reminder that they fell for the freebleeding shit

>Surely feminists can tell the difference between the patriarchy and human decency
You'd be surprised

A lot of them already don't shower because muh environment and muh natural body oils

bumb

bumborino

how do they cope with all this constant triggering ?

GUYS SET YOUR ACCOUNT TO NEW ZEALAND IN YOUR ACCOUNT INFO. LET'S GET THIS TRENDING IN A SMALL COUNTRY, THEN IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE!

Everyone our main operations are on /w5farn @ tinychat

This prevents cucks from finding out operations from Google, etc.

Hey! No!

C'mon guys support #NoEqualityNoShower

@MelindaGordon1990

IN PARTICULAR AUCKLAND

Please no! I don't want my city to smell of them.

If anything it should appear to come mostly from the US so it maintains it's authenticity. Buzzfeed, tumblr, etc are more likely to pick up on it that way.

>search found no tweets

Get it together, pol

Here's how it'll work.

If it starts trending in New Zealand (which shouldn't be nearly as hard as trying to trend it in the US, for example) then New Zealanders will pick up on the trend and start spreading it for us.

Once we get it trending SOMEWHERE, our mission was successful.

>surely feminists
>Giving feminists the benefit of a doubt in the year of our lord 2016

i love the smell of pussy so i fully support this

They'd catch on quickly, but a decent number of them would fall for it before then. Expect to see them go full damage control like "ahhahaha well I was going to shit my pants for equality anyway" "lol i knew it was a Sup Forums prank i was just pretending to be rused!"

This desu

Please stop showering

tinychat is not loading for me. I even made a throwaway account, just in case that was the problem, but nothing. What gives?

It's ok. Gas masks are cheap around this time of year, right? Right?

>smell the bait
Oh you

>implying patriarchy isn't human decency