I have to do a taekwondo blue belt test in one hour

I have to do a taekwondo blue belt test in one hour.
Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1pzUFBnkGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

always keep the distance to your opponent.

just be yourself

It's harder then that, its a "theory test"

Learn karate instead you soft cunt.

t. Karate black belt

In all seriousness, relax and don't eat anything too heavy beforehand. You will have gone over everything for the grading already with your sensei so just calm down and do what you've practiced. A grading is about heart and effort.

And what's wrong with Taekwondo?

Kyokushin?

Kill them all.

Meme kicks with shit striking. It's an inefficient degradation of karate. Karate has all the spinning kicks that taekwondo does (except those memey 360 flying kicks) and actual striking. You'll learn how to defend yourself more with karate. It's just an overall better way to spend your time.

Some karate styles also have knees, elbows and even a few trips/throws.

Shukokai.

Kick in the balls

I can't just switch to karate!
I also live so close to my Taekwondo club so why switch?

drop 200mg of MDMA

make sure you taekwondo and not taekwondon't LMAO

Is Shukokai like Goju Ryu,meant for the street?

user-san, you must follow directions

you rack disciprine!

true disciprine come from within

Guy's i have to go in 30 mins!

Remember to kick the guy in the head

Kys weebs

the post that delayed the day of the rake

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1pzUFBnkGE

You could have been a real nigga out in these streets but instead you're memeing

The founder trained both Shitō-ryū and Gōjū-ryū.

>Shūkōkai was designed around the study of body mechanics, is very fast due to its relatively high stance aiding mobility,[3] and is known for the double hip twist, which maximises the force of its strikes; making it one of the most hard-hitting Karate styles.

Although I'm not one for muh styles debating. It's what set karate back. Karate is karate. As long as your class has live sparring (pulling back the punches and kicks obviously) and devotes a good portion of the lesson to free sparring techniques then it's good.

STRETCH AND RELAX YOUR MIND

As long as you show you know what you're supposed to be doing you'll pass. At this level they aren't going to fail you for not having flawless technique. Just give it full intensity.

3rd Degree Taekwondo black belt here:

- It's okay to be nervous, if you're nervous it means you actually care

- Don't forget to skip the pleasantries, sir/maam, please/thank you, always help your opponent up after you take him down

- if/when your instructors ask questions, look them in the eye

- make sure your kihaps a loud but not too obnoxious

- have fun, good luck user

Just buy a gun u pussys.
t.Proud gun owner