What prevents you from killing yourself?

What prevents you from killing yourself?

>It's a pretty final solution
>Why rush it?
>A few other people would suffer due to it

My daughter is pretty much the only thing keeping me going at this point.

im gonna be dead for an eternity so i mine as well stick around to see how shit plays how while it lasts.

I haven't finished planning yet. I need to sell my things, get my pensions in order, buy a gun license and shotgun, write my will and then I can do it.

drugs

Fear. :(

My life is an investment, I didn't spend thousands of dollars on chemotherapy just to kill myself now.

I don't do it because I'm not quite that much of a selfish evil prick.

I'm a pussy. I don't want to hurt my parents. I also don't want the burden anyone with cleaning up my remains.

i'm waiting to see how shit plays out first. because truthfully, things could be worse.

assuming no conscious afterlife, if you are brought back by some inscrutable future tech, it will be as if no time had passed. could be 70T years from now- some alien asshat finds a nug of your DNA on some chunk of rock & viola! you're fucked again.

How is it selfish?

I've fucked up the last two years good enough. So much money, gone. My body soiled. This last bit of hope, this train I'm riding.... This is my last ride. Wherever it stops, I'll get off too.

my father, age 73, saw world population triple in his life. that is the mere duration of one human life.
so yeah, shit not only could be worse, it will be.

It's selfish if you have people that care about you, they'll be devastated. You're dumping your pain onto them.

Yeah. We're close to the end times now.Assuming they aren't here already.

How is it not? Unless you have absolutely no family and you have some serious agonizing horrible illness then it's pretty much the most self centred thing you could do.

If it were as simple as asking God to do it in my sleep, I'd have been dead when I was like 6 or 7 years old.

How is it evil?

This. It's even more selfish of others to demand so much of you that you can't be in control of your own decisions.

im not a fucking beta faggot

Possible failure.

Woken up twice in a puddle of blood twice in a hospital.

i gotta clean my kitchen first

Same reason it's selfish. You'd fuck up those who love you for life because you were feewing sad.

It's the ultimate way to Jew over your race.

Are you having some sort of agonizing life situation like wondering what toppings to get on your burrito?

So does your family like constantly monitor you now?

just because you're a pussy doesn't mean anyone's demanding anything people see it normal of humans wanting to create and do stuff with their life, get rid of your pathetic attitude or be miserable you weaklink

It's the boredom of it all. Nothing you do matters, most things I found enjoyable I only do out of habit. It wouldn't be suicide because "my life is hard, waaaaah" It would be suicide because I've accomplished all that I've wanted and don't care what's around the corner.

well i'm still waiting to see what happens. eternal darkness doesn't sound appealing at the moment. before i end it, i'd spend all my money, lead cops on a high speed chase, rape someone, pick fights, you know, bucket list stuff.

In other words you'd be being a selfish ungrateful pos.

If your bucket lists includes rape and murder, please just go ahead and kill yourself now.

So you have no hardship in life and are just bored. Jesus dude. Get a new hobby, move, new relationship, something other than just ending it all. That's just sad.

I always pick the same toppings.

Went through therapy, my family never cared enough anyway. They let me go when I pretended to have life goals. Became successful, bought properties, cars, fucked bitches, got dumped, got depressed again, googling suicide methods. Back to start, I guess.

Nobody monitors me anymore. Not a soul cares, even. But if I do it again, must be 100% failsafe. No more "oh hai, I'm still alive"-kindof nonsense.

Selfish would be taking a bunch of you cunts with me. I don't know why you kids get all butthurt because someone chooses death. Yes it's painful, but at the end of the day it wasn't your choice.

Self hatred

Yeah you sound pretty pathetic to be honest. Go ahead and get it over with.

you should include driving off a cliff with a parachute attached to a rope around your neck when you do the police chase.

my dad already did.

It'd probbaly kill my mum. She's been frail after her two heart attacks, and my sister already chose that way out a few years back. If I finally commited I fear she wouldn't be able to cope, and she's not the reason for my anguish.

Probably couldn't live with the shame of having you for a son

My nigga

i have no idea , i am just living to die in another day
there is no clear motivation for me to keep going , but at the same time i don't have enough reasons or courage to take my life , i am just scared of the non-existence

I honestly don't know, I've tried a couple times. My family is messed up from ir and I don't know what to do. I'm not shooting heroin anymore though, been clean a few years so that's good

fucking loser

The fact that my life isn't the worst case and that I consider the early and fast way out not only pathetic but a proof that everyone that chooses that option is indeed inferior and a waste of human resources.

omg live a little

Parents, girlfriend, friends, the beauty of realizing how unlikely it was for me to exist and have this consciousness.

too much of a cuck to go through with it

Happiness

This. Also you just never know

My grandfather went to the forest and blew his brains out, My grandmother was sad for a week and everything went back to normal shortly after.

I’m interested in seeing how far I can get despite being stupid

I failed the first time, sister found me, now she checks in every day to make sure I don't. I still want to but she's there.

procastination and stuff I need to clean up before

>What prevents you from killing yourself?
Twice daily orgasms.

Okay so your grandma is either a sociopath or just hated him. Most people have loving family/friends that would be upset.

I honestly don't know at this point. I dropped out of highschool at 16 because of bullying, and moped around for the next 7 years because of low self esteem and anger at the world after I sperged out and made everyone hate me.

I lost the best years of my life, didn't go to my prom, didn't get to finish highschool, and ended up getting my diploma in another state. I've tried to get hired for jobs but no one will hire me because I'm a failed cyborg. And now my only saving grace is that I didn't sit on my hands all those years and have a lot of 3d modelling/animation skills I'm putting to good use.

planning to start a small buisness and sell things that I make, but some part of me feels like it's just too fucking late. Like I'm just going to live and die in my mums basement. It's a shit feel fam.

>I still want to
Why?

Atleast you have someone who obviously cares pretty deeply for you.

I mean, I'm still depressed. She's the only person who cares about me, and I love her for that, but that doesn't mean the depression goes away.

A powerful will to live

Probably has something to do with me not wanting to kill myself. Wbu?

Had a friend kill himself a few months ago, it was completely unexpected and it fucking sucked, and still does. Seeing how it fucked up his family and friends is what did it for me.

Suicide was always on my mind since I was young due to my fucked parents, and how school was for me.

I still want to kill myself, but it’d take a lot to push me to that point.

Death is inevitable, life is infinite from my perspective anyway, so what's the point? I'll just live until I die, pretty content with that.

The tallest building in my country is barely tall enough to break someone's leg

No guns.

and i'm not sure if it will succeed

What the fuck third world shithole are you in

the kindness of my bros at Sup Forums

women, sadly

Test

Puking when I drink liters of alcohol

How dose that stop you am from wanting to kill urslef tho

>family of course
>drugs
>I've been working out recently so I'm losing weight
>video games

If i had a low tolerance for drugs and wanted to try dmt how much is enough?

Weed fucks me up

the shape of water.

Fuck off

why

Self-esteem, and a desire to experience more cool shit.
Once we go, we're gone after all...

Sorry.
Contribute to the thread or fuck off

the curiosity of how much weirder life will continue to get

i did. the shape of water.
ppl can live for small things, user.

Killing yourself is just as pointless as not killing yourself. BUT, being dead requires a level of commitment that being alive doesn't.

Just keep pulling until you can't breathe, and time stops...

get some good acid instead

Cowardice. Plain and simple.

Because if you drink too much alcohol you will die. But you obviously wont if you puke before ingesting the required amount

I thought dmt was the best? Not interested in just getting high. I want to experience something. Have you read be hear now. Its a book about a scientist's experience with drugs and personal art during the trips. Really cool

survived my first attempt, I fear living through another attempt.

i feel like theres things left for me, but sometimes i get overwhelmed with how shit everything actually is and its hard to cope... also i love my cats

I personally don't even know what dmt is. I'm sorry bro. I only smoke weed myself. At least like 2 or 3 bowls a day. Sometimes i drink too. I'm 18. Also I'm drunk right now. My life isn't really all that depressing considering I'm exercising,my grades are good, and I have a super easy job at target. It's just that the only reason I'm doing so well is because of the people who've hurt me before. They made me feel like I was literally trash. So now I run until I'm literally about to throw up (can't because I don't usually eat anything before i run) and hating myself to no end. Not to mention my feelings towards damn near anyone around me are damn near nonexistent, except for family. I don't even see people as people anymore. Just tools that I can use for my benefit. What were we talking about?

>being this big of a pussy

I've done that and just had a mini seisure. Pissed myself and all. My dad has them a lot too.can't even drive himself

same, LSD is more satisfying than death possibly could be. Life is just the periods of time you have to endure and work through in order to make it to your next LSD trip.

I imagine something happened to you when you were younger. What gives?

>valuing human life makes me a pussy
Ok kid

The fact that I'll have more beer and xanax tomorrow.

>I'm drunk right now

Me too

Honestly if he's going to hurt someone he should kill himself! (Jk. Life means very little. We can all die at any moment in a blink of an eye. And even if it doesn't happen at this moment, we're all going to die some day. No matter what.) But seriously. Don't make fun of him doe