Hey b. i wanna make someone's life really fucking miserable. how do i achieve that?

hey b. i wanna make someone's life really fucking miserable. how do i achieve that?

Talk them into getting married

If you're Johnny Depp you've already made millions of lives miserable. Mission accomplished.

Sounds like they’d be miserable just being around you, so do that.

just be you, faggot, just be you.
shit, you make us miserable just by still being alive, so you are halfway there, faggot

HEY YOU SAID EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. MAD!

Hmmm, know that when the time comes, you will be cast into the pit instead of restored your God like powers. Rise above, friend

it sounds like you guys know me too well, wtf..

look at your own life and you will know

Do this

marry them

yeah i guess he is, but i want him to suffer

The only people I've ever met who wish misery on others are miserable themselves.

thsnkd for nozhing guys. i thought this was a place where i can turn to, but i guess it's all just bulshit. you guys are all just pathetic freaks, bunch of no lifer sorry asses. fuck you all

yeah fuck you too

I didn't really need my suspicions confirmed, but whatever, OK, thanks.

Suck my dick bish

but what if you are in misery and that someone wants you to suffer even more?

just be yourself. You'll be plenty miserable.

I think the no-life looser here is the guy who wants to make someone miserable and possibly ruin their lives.

Time to walk away. Cut your losses. Don't hang on the shiny thing like a bauble in a monkey trap.

do you even understand what i'm trying to say? i've been depressed all my teenage years and some fucker took advantage of that. i want him fucking dead. not literally

i guess i'll just turn to a hitman then. any onion links?

Ah, you see, that was the kind of information that was missing, who is that person? How is he related to you? we need more information, we don't want you to marry your father, unless we do which is completely different as of now.

Have them make friends with you if they haven't already

it's not my father, he was my friend, untill he started acting more and more (fuck my english, please excuse me) idk how you say it, but more superior to other people. and at that time i was kind of in my personality crysis.

and he really fucked me up. now i know it's my fault for even hanging out with him, but like seriously

and i'm not a bad person, but this fucking ungrateful fuck took the advantage of my situation and fucked me up. iwant him dead

is that any more related to you?

where can i search for happiness, im dead inside pls help
>ISP

fags

>iwant him dead

whatever.

*plonk*.

How old are you and how old is he?