Have you exercised today Sup Forums ?

Have you exercised today Sup Forums ?

Just think, do pushups and pullups for a year and you can have sex with real women.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE Sup Forums

NOW GIVE ME 20

went out and bought some new barbells to up the weight bro, test drove them when i got home

I can't spend money on weights so I do body weight exercises.

Godspeed

>sex with real women
Why would i want that? sex robots are on the way.

Not in our lifetime pal

Believe me I want em more than anyone. I haven't stepped outside in days.

I fucking miss Zyzz he was a true legend trying to motivate Sup Forumstards to become something other then a meme.

he was steriod head, anyone who looked up to him is a retard. can never look like that naturally, f

can't believe some of you learned to debate kind of well in internet, but made them insanely stupid in pretty simple shit

I made it because of him

but he motivated people all around the world with his videos, something you in 100 lives wont achieve

why don't you first try lifting some weights first bub

yes you can

Counterpoint: I'm a fat fuck, he's dead, and I'm still alive.

you think because you are alive means you lived? continue on sheep

Still beats being dead.

He just had a congenital heart defect. So instead of dying a literal who (you) he died a legend and a heartthrob.

Still dead. I still get to have sex, and eat delicious food, and get drunk, and watch movies, and do all kinds of other fun shit. He's rotting in the ground.

Steroid abus is not a congenital heart defect, m8.

My point was he was probably going to die anyway, the condition was undiagnosed.

Autopsy man, they can tell the difference

He died of a heart attack in Thailand with a tranny hooker because he never worked cardio and his heart gave out.

meh, i dont feel the need to, 'work out' however i do other things that exercise my body and am in relatively good shape.

fuck you faggot. he exercised every day and he's dead. fuck outta my face

That's cool. My point is your "legend" is dead and I am not.

Well, that explains why /fit/ and Sup Forums love him so much.

Op get out newfag

you just posted another steriod head

And you are... who, exactly?

I casually shot hoops for probably an hour total, is that worth anything?

>mfw too skinny for gains

he motivated people to achieve something impossible, he set them up for a life of disappointment that could lead to drug addiction. Great guy.

Someone who's still alive.

no you cant, you'd need to be on all sorts of supplements, basically addicted to the gym, not live a life like he did

up your calorie intake fool
eat more than just a couple chicken tendies and a bite of maccorini + cheese for dinner

@747923613
>Someone
Exactly

>have you exercised today

On schedule to, just like every Tuesday/Thursday.

>pushups/pullups

Become a curlbro? Don't do this, lads. Deadlift if you want to get big, HIIT if you want to get fit.

It won't make you buff but it will give you some tone and it's probably good cardio

Also, nigger

This. He took shortcuts that ultimately cost him his life and decieved people. He's a dickhead who deserved exactly the sort of end he wound up having. He didn't help anyone, he just gave people false hope and led them down the path to an unhealthy and dangerous lifestyle.

I eat like a fatass, I eat more than my stacked ass bro, more than the adults in my office, etc. I just don't gain weight.

Prolly fat virgin with choad

Kek I live in the middle of no where on a 1 + 1/2 acre plot surrounded by corn fields. I have a basketball goal in my driveway so its either that or walk on gravel roads.

>not dead
exactly

look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or i will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

>41 replies
>15 posters
damn I had no idea Sup Forums was so insecure about their lack of fitness.

Guess I'll go then. stay fat fuckers!

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my brain, lungs, and heart still working,

have some sympathy user, he was 22.

kill yourselves faggots.

>heart throb
thanks for making the joke for me you retard.

Yeah. Yeah, he sure was.

*pats 35 year old chest*

>you'd need to be on all sort of supplements
still natural my autistic friend

Thanks. Will do.

>t. insecure bitch
why do gains trigger you?

>asking that like you or the slab of meat you worshipped like a faggot are somehow more special than a guy you're arguing (poorly) with on the internet.

sorry it takes so much for you to sleep soundly at night. hopefully you fill the hole in your heart and can stop being so self conscious

Yup. If you're willing to spend thousands of dollars on supplements every month and spend 8 hours in the gym every day, you can look like that without steroids. Maybe. If you have the right frame and metabolism for it, and your body stores fat in the right places. Probably.

Apparently it didn't fill the hole in Zyzz's heart.

Also, checked.

keep an coming, you just look stupid

lololol gottem

>thousands of dollars on supplements every month
>8 hours
do you even lift faggot?

You know who doesn't lift?

Zyzz. Cuz he's dead.

My workout IS sex
If you don't feel tired after slamming a woman in your bed your doing it wrong

Sex is't a workout, it probably burns less calories than jogging.

>Zyzz. Cuz he's dead.
Zyzz was an 18 year old kid who was only 130 lbs. He decided to work out but his diet and routine sucked so much he became bitter and impatient. He decided to start running gear. After a cycle or two he looked great. The only problem was as soon as he got off the gear, he would start losing mass and that cut look so he opted to start being on gear all the time (at unsafe dosages, mind you) along with T3 and clenbuterol. It wasn't enough, he had veneers put in, a nose job and jaw work done because he was so insecure. After he became a self proclaimed God, he said he looked the way he did because of genetics. Got caught when someone posted a picture of him getting a shot in his butt.

One day he went to Thailand and died in the sauna of a Bangkok whorehouse with lots of Tren, Test, Clen, t3, and drugs in his system. He was a vain piece of shit with no respect for hormones and chemicals and it is why he died.

His fan base happens to be some of the most pathetic fucking pieces of shit to ever come into existence. They live their life through Zyzz because they don't love themselves and they try to emulate him. They are like fucking parrots and will jump to defend Zyzz any chance they get.

that depends on your definition of sex

penis-in-vagina, repeatedly, until ejaculation

more specific?

i cant believe you took your time to write something no one will read except by fat faggots on their pc

So when you lie a woman down and... nope, I have no desire

>autistanon.jpeg
fast sex=more calories burned you bonehead

push ups and pull ups alone will only get very minimal results

only twink teenagers respect zyzz

Yes. I have a part time physical labor job where I work 2 hours each weekday that takes care of the cardio, full time morning office job for the money and benefits, but I don't sit much at all. I go to the gym three times a week for the rest and usually a run on the weekend. It took me forever to get to this shit down. Don't try too much at once and burn out. Work it into your daily shit somehow.

friendly reminder
>women are cunts and want to destroy you
>sex is overrated
>working to have something for them as if we need to compensate

you literally just contradicted your argument by openly admitting that it is possible. You can, it takes a fuckload of work, and probably years of diet and exercise, but it is possible. Some people are also just genetically gifted and can accomplish this with less effort, still a lot, but less than others.

>>sex is overrated
I beg to differ. It's definitely underrated.

Yes, I have. Thursday, arm day, was good. Gym 4-5 days a week for the last 3 months, looking and feeling better and better about myself than I have in a long time. Gonna keep going indefinitely, it's been really good for me.

if you focus on trying to get "ripped" then yeah, it's pretty fucking stupid. but if you focus on just feeling good and superior for being a big mother fucker then it's different.

when everyone starts lifting it tends to be for girls but as you go along you realize you'd rather do it for yourself. you feel more powerful/superior. getting lean/ripped as a natty is fucking useless.

care and affection is really nice, but ultimately women use it as trade goods (and sex too) in the endless battle to eat your soul

i have trained with the marines as a poole for 8 months. reason as to why im not in bootcamp yet is because waivers are bullshit. had a beach pt today and had a full course CFT today, so yea i exercised today. sucked ass and really sore, but did it.

>have no foreskin
>might as well be jamming my limbs in a tunnel of wet sponges for how good sex feels
Kill me Sup Forums

That guy must train hard

You just need to find the right vagina. I always wanted sex but a lot of girls (fat) did not have great vaginas.

Then I met my ex (short, little chubby, not fat) who had the BEST goddamn vagina I have ever felt, it was literally perfect.

What's really weird is she had a kid. I thought she would be ruined down there but I guess it's like elastic.

Not yet, but I'm going for my 5km walk in an hour and then I'll do 5 sets of 10 hammer curls, bicep curls, and push-ups at 6kg a piece (except the push ups, obviously).

I'm just starting, but I'm feeling better already :)

I mean, I've fucked a fat chick and a fine ass skinny chick (pic related) and my opinion is still 'meh' for the most part. I never even blew my load after fucking her for like 30 minutes, she always got too sore.
I got off more with the fat chick cause she was super into the fucked up shit I'm into and that made me diamonds. It's like 95% in my head how much I like sex, the physical part is really not that great for me.

Define "real women."

the guy with the biggest dick on the water slide

Money can buy sex.

Someone who is alive.

why would you lift just to get laid, that's muh dick tier. i want a wife and children

Today is my rest day bruh.

i hav eya