Brit bongs explain the brexit to me

Brit bongs explain the brexit to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuBWbpTJRqk
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once again the fate of civilisation lies in the hands of the British.

We pulling up the draw bridge to Merkel's bulls.

inb4 the swiss cunt appears .

why would the swiss defend the eu there not even a part of it

I don't know but he turns up like clockwork in every thread, often before it has reached the ten post mark.

A paid EU shill or a rich banker hiding away in Switzerland.

>Britain leves eu
>European Federation is formed
>Anschluss, Anschluss, Anschluss, Anschluss
>EF attacks Africa
>WWIII

Use google and youtube you stupid fucking burger, and stop asking for everyone to spoonfeed you things.
Fucking idiot, post your address so I can come over and personally give you one of these.
youtube.com/watch?v=vuBWbpTJRqk

lol i did i just wanted to start the bants

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

do it faggot also ur probably so fat ur attacks are identical to snorlax

use an Australian proxy. I'll give you all the bantz you want.
stop making the rest of us look like fucking leafs.

Because I don't hate you, yet, I'll give you a crumb.
POLAND
ITALY
?SPAIN?
FRANCE
all have upcoming -exit votes coming up.

Most of the world has THREATENED uk to remain (our glorious obango included), to include WW3 because the corporate overlords are scared to loose the influence.
Uk feels it's loosing control of their nation and making loosing bets, because they pour more money into the EU than they receive.

Read a book, google is your friend.
britbongs, I'm happy to inlist into your army if it becomes ww3

go back to /r9k/ foolio

oh shit u responded to the non-bait post......
im proud of u

the eu is a buracratic nightmare of unelected officails to my understanding

nope.
ex army ranger.
I'm getting close to 50, and wouldkick your ass in a minute.
I wasn't kidding when I asked for your adress.
I'd show up to your house, just like the video
>Hello, did you post ..... on Sup Forums?
>uuuhhhh, I guess so, why?
(musical death metal interlude while I fist fuck your that ass you wear as a face)
you're too lazy to look up the shit I know without looking.
Who's more likely the fatass? It's the lazy one, you.

see thats the Sup Forums i know. i luv u guys

Bump because only brexit thread
Post pro brexit stuff plz

This

This

This

This

This

This

g8 post lads

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
make sure you vote leave boyos

We'll be voting in a referendum which will deicide whether we br-stay in the European Union or if we br-get the fuck out of it.
Also, Nigel Farage is our Trump.

This

cant stump the trump and you certainly can't barage the Farage.

The difference is you might get my TRIM, /f/it, aggressive, depressed mug all up in your face, if you'd only be honest.
Seriously, I need something to punch. If you are within a five hour drive, I'd be happy to re-arrange your facial irregularities. Gas on me, but I'd probs take your wallet for incidentals, so go put your money away.
>nigga, I'm so serious, it should scare you.

Neoliberals want to speed up globalisation so they want to vote brexit

Shame the voting public did last election.
But hey, way things are going, maybe some of that meme magic will flow in from across the pond.

your seemingly unending aggressive stance is most likely why you ended up in the army in the first place.

i believe him, honestly

man u must get triggered like all the time, shit that post i made was shit tier bait at best. and i already gave u my address :P

shit threads dying QUICKLY how many presidents does the eu have

See picture for detials

the answer is 4

President of the European Council (since 1 December 2014, Donald Tusk)
President of the European Commission (since 1 November 2014, Jean-Claude Juncker)
Presidency of the Council of the European Union (since 1 January 2016, The Netherlands)
President of the European Parliament (since 1 July 2014, Martin Schulz)

Brit bongs, do you honestly think brexit will happen?

See picture for details :D

>Brit bongs, do you honestly think brexit will happen?

Yeah people don't like the EU over reach

>american needs to be spoon fed
so typical

woah there read a lil bit m8... its ok i give u history

I think it will
As alot of people want to leave) I reckon 60/40) but I think the leavers will go and vote in numbers while remain won't so a split of 65/35 on the result day aka UK independence day

EU fucking over everyone with muh immigrants.
We want out.
There

The EU effectively decides welfare access of immigrants within Europe to the British welfare system, they can overule parliamentary decisions and laws. Which is pretty wank.

EU regulations state everyone in the EU must convert to the Euro by 2020, which is ridiculous considering the UK GBP is currently stronger than the Euro, everyone having the same currency is great as an idea but then in practice when you have fuckhead countries like Greece screwing it up it can massively effect the strength of your dorrah.

There are some pretty sweet trade laws and regulations and leaving could possibly fuck with that so your cheap oranges shipped in from Spain suddenly cost 50% more because of double import tax.

First off, fuck you for stopping giving us our God given right to your money.
Second, I love how much of a pussy Germany is right now, not asking denbts to be payed, Schäuble acting like everything's fine so that no bad EU publicity occurs before the referendum. I wonder if Brexit triggers losses on the futures those incompetent German bankers bought

>you're
I've had a death in the senpai, and need a vent.
I'm not fucking playing at all. I will drive to your house and kick the shit out of you, barehanded. I don't need one.
also, nice dubs.
no, but thanks for caring.
I thought this thread was about brexit, and the collapse about of the EU.
we can make it Sup Forums tier if you like.
contribute something or gtfo, I would like to hear someone who knows something about the thread instead of a lame troll.

The only problem with euro adoption is that politicians can't hide incompetence and let inflation do the dirty work for them

>I've had a death in the family
You are kun, by bad. You could never be my Senpai.

>you're

but nice try faggot. he had it the right way. "your"

>which is ridiculous considering the UK GBP is currently stronger than the Euro

Currency "strength" is not in and of itself a sign of being better/worse than its comparison currency. See the Swiss Franc cap removal in 2015.

>everyone having the same currency is great as an idea but then in practice when you have fuckhead countries like Greece screwing it up it can massively effect the strength of your dorrah.

This would be the real issue with the Euro as a currency. Europe essentially has x countries enacting different fiscal policies, and 1 body making monetary policy decisions so no one is happy.

No worries ... We will make you our next Puerto Rico

Emperor Cameron is throwing us a pity referendum that will definitely say we are staying with the EU because that is what the overlords in the United States of Europe want.