Had a first date with a girl I've been talking to for a few weeks today...

Had a first date with a girl I've been talking to for a few weeks today. We hit it off great and have so many shared interests but our busy schedules kept us from getting together until today.
Went to a coffee shop and had some tea together while we had our first time to sit down and chat face to face.
Left pretty happy and agreed to see each other again. When I got home I texted her and told her that I enjoyed our time and hope to see her again soon.
Got this as a reply.
I've been beating myself up and replaying the entire date in my head trying to figure out what happened.

I'm pretty upset about it now and feel like I'm on the verge of tears. Imo this girl was perfect in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you got rejected OP shit happens get over it

Life will go on - women are like thos these days - one will come soon

Had this happen to me before. Shit sucks big time but all you can do is learn from it and move on

Whatever you do,OP don't let her know it bugs you. Play that shit off like "cool whatever"...She may be baiting you into groveling

Similar situation happened to me recently op
>I know that feel

Listen to yourself. One-itis is strong with you. She doesn't want your business, stop being a little bitch baby and move on.

This is what's so fucked up with Sup Forums. All you little incel pussy cuck faggots here get so focused on little shit and you just can't move on. Let it go. Let HER go. It's just that simple.

When you go fishing, do you get one fish on the hook, lose it and cry about it for the rest of your faggot life while the fish is down there getting hardcore fucked by Chad Thunderfins? No. You catch another fish, one that will let you fuck it. This analogy is getting weird but still feels valid.

Never take a girl out for coffee. That's what friends do. Keep it to nice dinner and romantic evenings. Once you're going steady then you can do stupid shit like coffee and shopping together.

Why not just ask her what went wrong? There's no shame in it, best case the girl sees you taking the initiative to improve your flaw and might find it cute. Worst case scenario she tells you what went wrong and you still have a friend. Win/win

So you "hit it off great" only to get rejected? She was just being polite. I feel bad for you!

At least she isn't just being "nice " and playing you along OP. She is straight up, and probably didn't have it in her to say it to you in person after your date. She is saving both of you some time.

Take a bullet, join the team, and move forward buddy. They come along.

You're awkward as fuck, get over it, kid. There's a reason your posting your problems on Sup Forums. Look in the mirror, fuck boy then do some soul searching.

This is dumb. You clearly don't get girls. Don't listen to this beta. Just act like you don't care and move on.

if you are confident enough to go on dates with women then fucking get over it and go on more.

While I get your point, there is a strong chance OP is pretty young. At least give him some credit for trying, most faggots here don't even do that

^^

There's no point in asking her that shit. She'll either lie to spare his feelings, or she'll be honest and it'll hurt even more. It's better to let it go and move on.

When girls say this to me it pretty much always means they want me to be their bull or fuckbuddy
It basically translates to ''your dick is big and you last long but you're an asshole''

Right coming from the guy who encourages the man not to talk to the woman about how to get more women. But I'm dumb

I know, I just feel helpless since I can't figure out for the life of me what went wrong.

I highly doubt she would do that. She really doesn't seem like the type to play that kind of game.

It's a shitty feeling for sure.

It was her suggestion and we only had time for about 45 together, we both keep very busy schedules.

Well that sucks bro but that's life, some chicks will decide to go for you and others won't.

least she isn't stringing you along and was upfront about it. It really does save you a lot of time.

Only boring unoriginal retards "go out for coffee".

>Chad Thunderfins
fuckin lost

maybe she has a friend. and now she decided.

wanna go for a coffee? :D

Obviously it was never meant to be from the beginning and you chose to waste time on her.

This man is right. Just be her friend and be alpha when you hang out with her. Grab her by the pussy so to speak. Treat her like your submissive slut, you fuck toy, not a friend or someone you value as a person
If she doesn't react well, then she was a waste of your time anyways

In this case, don't bother trying to meet again. You're looking for a partner and that was apparent to her. Friends are nice sure, but at this point it'd most likely just be too awkward and difficult, at least on your end. Drop her, move on, and keep on living and looking.

>I wasn't able to fuck you
>how do I fuck other girls
that's the most beta fuckin shit man

Are you ugly/fat??

"busy" = career = you need to be a class above her so she can leech or be Chad to fuck on the side.

>on the verge of tears

Haha you fucking pussy. There's like 4 billion other females on the planet. Grow up.

>I'm pretty upset about it now and feel like I'm on the verge of tears. Imo this girl was perfect in every way.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

LOL AT YOUR LIFE

DIE IN A FIRE

Did you rub one out before going on this date?

If you word it like a little bitch
>Hey Stacy just out of curiosity, where did you lose interest.
She tells him then you know. Like have you ever talked to a female in your life? Or do you automatically assume you're gonna sound like a pussy when you talk to a woman.

she's involved with someone else probably

This.

So is OP fat/ugly?

You had a chance to fuck her and chose to sit down and sip on tea. Cut off your dick.

except girls are hardly ever honest about these things, not even to themselves

Exactly. You think a girl is going to admit to being a shallow piece of shit?

>Imo this girl was perfect in every way.
Apparently not

I'm not the dud you're responding to nu-Sup Forumscuck but women give the most bullshit answers to relationship advice and especially questions like that
You're an idiot
I bet you believe that women like feminist men to with your kind of cuck logic

Listen man, this shit is simple, and it perplexes me that so many people don't get it. The sheer complexity of what it takes to find yourself truly attracted to someone is insane. The chances of two people meeting and both genuinely finding each other attracted to one another is surprisingly low. It doesn't necessarily mean you fucked up or did something wrong. Even if it went perfectly and you did everything right, the chances of that person realizing that they're just not romantically attracted to you is super high. Literally pointless to take it personally. Just tell her you understand and find another girl to try with again. If you really like spending time with this chick the be friends with her, instead of some neckbeard who thinks women are good for only fucking.

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

You should read all of Year One before you go about this again. It really is eye opening. Also, never talk to girls a whole bunch before first dates. She likes your face/body/the way you introduced yourself enough to take you up on the date, so just let her be. Don't waste her time "chatting her up", making her comfortable, etc. And NEVER EVER do a coffee date. You tell her what your doing and when and when to meet you there. Do dinner dates ONLY and then just let her talk and talk, make sure you don't act autistic. Afterward just ask her if she wants to go back to your place. Literally that's it. You sound like a total fucking faggot in your text. What are the chances of even escalating a fucking coffee date. Anyway, read the link.

because you get answers like "i'm just not ready to be in a relationship" which is actually code for "i'm fucking someone else that I like better"

>I can't figure out for the life of me what went wrong.

I'll run it by for ya, from my perspective

>I've been talking to for a few weeks today
First, always try and ask them out before the "more than 2 weeks" mark. If you know them for a month before you ask them out, ya run this risk. Kinda. Not always.

>Went to a coffee shop and had some tea together
Dude... take her to dinner. Idgaf if it's fancy, or at Taco Bell, I've had dates at both types of places, and both are better than going to get coffee in the middle of the day as a first date. Unpopular opinion? maybe, but it doesn't scream "FRIEND".

>When I got home I texted her and told her that I enjoyed our time and hope to see her again soon
Show the text you sent, I legit wanna see how you text. Not making fun, actually curious.

>feel like I'm on the verge of tears.
I won't say get over it, but... Do that. You'll deal with this a lot in life, and you'll also feel on top of the world sometimes. It's life.

Not always true

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU WHORE

Op don't beat yourself up. I'd suggest turning the tables on her...

Reply with
> ty for letting me know. I've been having a dilemma because there's another girl who likes me and wants a date. I was happy to see if anything was possible between us, but thus means I can concentrate my efforts on her instead. Have just heard back from her, we are going to the movies and dinner next week. I'm so looking forward to it. Thanks and good luck to you in your future dates

Send her something like that, and shell be so passed off and want you back. Women can't help it, give them something they don't want it, take it away they get upset. Its like they never developed emotionally beyond the age of 5.

>Show the text you sent, I legit wanna see how you text. Not making fun, actually curious.

read the pic he started the thread with you dumb ass

What is this 2008, show me yours first faggot

What the fuck makes you think she would actually tell the truth, no matter what she said?
You're the most naive motherfucker. I feel like your virginity is rubbing off on me

Play it cool. Women don't like what they can get, so she's rejecting you.

Become distant, maybe even agree with her. The key is to be as uninterested as possible, while still being as awesome as possible; the distant prize who has other girls besides her.

yeah... yeah I might've missed that

WHORE ALERT

WHORE ALERT

WHORE ALERT

Chill out. Sometimes you can do most things right but you just aren't her type. Move on, better bitches will always come along

>Chad Thunderfins
fukin kek

>womenchangetheirminds.jpeg
what rock have you been living under?

>What went wrong.

You were too available. Be elusive, be mysterious, be too good for her.

>I can't figure out for the life of me what went wrong.
Because you were easy, be what she is which is unobtainable, see how it makes you want her more? it works both ways

Yeah it's a very good perspective too. Especially when dating on line, I just call a girl attractive in a message, if she responds, I ask her out right away. /soc/ says I'm a 6-7 and I'm 5'9''. Either they say yes, or they don't but you save so much fucking time. Girl's don't have time for OP's shit day in a day out. Then after all that build up he takes her to fucking coffee. I've found literally 0 girls that won't get in a cab after a dinner date and at least come back to my place to hang out, if not fuck/suck/make out. Seek out a few of these possibilities at once OP, when one doesn't work out you'll feel great that you have option. You'll feel as good as this girl did when she realized that she has 10 more people orbiting her.

You asSume 'something went wrong'. Never been rejected before? Shit happens. But feel free to tell her you think its a pity and hoped different but you have enough friends already

Not your fault.
No ones perfect.
There will be others.

Go rub one out and focus on improving yourself.

What this nigga said. Keeps them coming back.

>go on Sup Forums
>give feminist tier relationship advice
>guaranteed (you)s
Get a life

>"I'm on the verge of tears"

>kek
There's your problem bitch boy, you're too emotional.

Please don't do this the assumption that you did something wrong is not how things work

Don't listen to the virgin woman haters. Just be a really good friend. Take her out to eat somewhere nice, take to her nice places, do fun things with her. Be romantic, buy her flowers.
Don't act butthurt. Show her that you love her and are loyal by your actions and the fact that you will always be there for her

> buy her flowers
Bullshit. Don't ever buy a chick flowers at this stage. You might as well be saying 'I'm a huge pussy faggot with no balls'. You would have more chance on a first date if you just started trying to force your fingers up her cunt during dinner.

Yep! Exactly man, you're right on the money.

I'm not gonna fucking humble brag, but I know I'm pretty good looking, so maybe, (And this is a big maybe, I'm friends with some ugly mother fuckers who pull solid ass) I'm bias, but confidence is 99% of fucking taking a girl out/flirting with a girl.

It's easy to feel this way when your young and inexperienced. Later you will realise there is billions of women in the world and she is really not that special. Cry about her a bit and continue talking to as many girls as you can.

ITT: faggots that don't get laid

This

Every man is an expert on women user, didn't you know this?

>I highly doubt she would do that. She really doesn't seem like the type to play that kind of game.
You're already idealizing her, my dude. Truth is, you have absolutely no idea what she's like. Focus more on your game and move on. This ain't the end of the world.

That's what you'd ask after a failed interview, not a bad date. Asking for what you did wrong after a date screams insecurity, best thing is to just move on and try again.

*biased

You stupid American cunt

>reward a woman for rejecting you
this will be the same guy that'll make a thread on the weekend crying he's not getting laid

OP: Grow some balls. Also, you don't have several girls going at once? Don't you know how to talk to girls and get laid?

yeah you got me bud lol

Terrible advice. This will just confirm that he's needy and petty.

OP, she didn't like you from the moment you sat down to coffee and she was trying to let you down easy, which you accelerated with your needy post-date text. Just move on.

Now I feel bad, mate

Agreed.

kek

I guess not.

Question to every douche in this thread: if you *don't* get laid regularly OR have had sex with, I don't know, say 20+ girls.. what are you doing giving advice?

Now that's a twist I didn't see coming. I'd swear I was on reddit or something.

>...you will always be there for her
You serious, m8?!

not sure if 2 or 200 IQ

You could always go on more dates with different women and get over this one

Or just wait a few weeks then "randomly" bump into her but make sure you look extra good and see if you can finagle a second date

The real twist is that everywhere on the internet is the same, but every corner pretends they're 'different'

Ok, this user sounds like he probably gets laid. I'm gonna guess you don't live in a major city, though, right?

yeah you got me bud lol

I'm 21 and have fucked more than 20, more than I can remember anymore
I think like 34
Most were above average
This is me

this. in fact, go straight into telling her you dont really have time for friends or something like that. she might actually fuck you after that

The reality is quite simple, just like men, women, and all that other crazy bullshit in between, people are complex and can't be treated like a fucking subject at school. Yeh there are male and female stereotypes that will generally hold true, but you can't read a fucking book on women and sudsy bag any one you want. You got to feel out each individual target and see what they respond to and emphasize that. People in this thread are giving advice based on their experiences with women, and unless they've fucked/dated every woman in your country the their advice is largely incomplete. Just like self improvement or anything else like that, handle the shit on your own instead of seeking the help of others.

I've never sat down and seriously tried to count, but I know I'm in the high teens/low twenties. That said, I've never done tinder/online dating, so you may be right that my advice isn't necessarily expert in that area.
It doesn't take an expert to diagnose someone like OP, though.

Dude that text was needy as fuck man.
You were probably too nice on the date.

>When I got home I texted her and told her that I enjoyed our time and hope to see her again soon.

nigga u gay